jennifer s.
RESEDA, CA

I bought this a while ago but haven't used it. I tried it once and it left my skin looking very powdery and not at all natural. What am I doing wrong? Any tips on how to look more natural and less flakey?

Kaysie B.
Kaysie B.
1 year, 5 months ago
Make sure you are swirling in the cover and tapping off the excess. Otherwise make sure to exfoliate and use a makeup primer.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Annandale, MN
1 year, 6 months ago
Less is more! This product is buildable so use small amounts and buff it out on your face for a few minutes. I usually do half of my face at a time and typically do 2-3 layers depending on how my skin is that day. The mineral foundation will "melt" into your skin as you buff it into your face. I used to have the same problem so I did some YouTube searching and found what I was doing wrong 😊 haven't had the problem since!
Amalia G.
Amalia G.
Los Angeles, CA
1 year, 6 months ago
I'd say you should try blending it out more or try using less of the product when your letting it set.