Courtney Z.

Does this give a decent amount of coverage without having to use a lot of product? I'm wondering how long it would last before having to buy another.. Is it worth the money?

Odalys P.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
2 years ago
My experience with this was a little bit goes a long way. It all depends on what you perceive as decent coverage. In my opinion it does have decent coverage, leaving your skin looking natural :)
Nikol N.
Nikol N.
Lake Elsinore, CA
2 years ago
It's buildable, so yes. The problem is getting the powder to the brush to the face without loosing any along the way! Practice makes perfect! I use to only use this as my foundation and I loved the way my skin felt!