Kaitlin V.
Salem, OH
I purchased the bareMinerals foundation because I was looking for a product that wouldn't feel heavy on my face. I hadn't had good luck with liquid foundations and wanted to go another route. I liked the feel of the foundation on my face. It's nice and light, unlike some of the liquid foundations I've tried. I was not overly impressed with the coverage, though. I tend to have an uneven skin tone and am prone to breakouts, which this foundation did not help to hide. I was told the foundation is buildable, but still was not overly impressed with that aspect of the product.