bareMinerals Original Loose Powder Foundation SPF 15Influenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY BAREMINERALS #5 in Powder Foundation

• The #1 Mineral Foundation in 2016

• 10-Year Allure Best of Beauty Hall of Fame Winner

• 10-Year Glamour Magazine Glammy Award Winner

AWARD-WINNING LOOSE POWDER FOUNDATION

Our amazingly lightweight, loose powder foundation provides sheer-to-full coverage with a no-makeup look and feel that lasts for up to eight hours.

An all-time fan favorite for two decades and counting, this natural-looking foundation is made with just five mineral ingredients and promotes clearer, healthier looking skin over time.

MAKEUP SO PURE, YOU CAN SLEEP IN IT®

Great for sensitive skin, our most popular mineral foundation protects your face with broad spectrum SPF 15 and diminishes the appearance of imperfections without drying skin out, giving you flawless coverage with a naturally luminous finish. This is makeup so pure that it won't cause breakouts-even if you sleep in it.

Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide: 12.6%, Zinc Oxide 21.8% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Bismuth Oxychloride, Mica, Iron Oxides

Usage:

FOR A FLAWLESS APPLICATION, USE THE SWIRL, TAP, BUFF METHOD

1. Swirl a small amount of ORIGINAL Foundation with SPF into the lid with the Beautiful Finish Brush until the bareMinerals are tucked into the bristles.

2. Tap off excess-the loose powder foundation should not be visible on the outside of the brush.

3. Buff the mineral makeup onto your skin in a swirling, circular motion, starting on the outside of your face near your cheekbones. Then, buff around your face, working your way to the forehead, cheeks, and nose. Buff until you're satisfied with the coverage. Less is more when applying bareMinerals, and you can build it up from sheer to full coverage.

• Please follow and I’ll follow back!8 Answers
  • Follow for follow? Comment done4 Answers
  • Does it give good coverage and does it really protect fro...3 Answers
bareMinerals Original Loose Powder Foundation SPF 15
  • "I don't wear make up every day so I've had my make up last a WHOLE year." in 1 review
  • "I looks very natural but at the same time it covers everything!" in 1 review
  • "It provides good coverage and works well with oily skin." in 1 review
  • "It doesn't look cakey like some foundations do." in 1 review
  • "It's very light on your skin, i can hardly tell I'm wearing it." in 1 review
Shirley L.
Review for: Golden Tan 20, Warm Tan 22 more...
I’m not into wearing makeup, but every once in a while or for special occasions I like to beat my face. But I don’t like to feel as though I’m wearing makeup. I like my makeup to look and feel natural.
I remember planning my wedding and looking for a makeup artist. I even went to dept. stores to test out different makeup brands. But one day I saw an infomercial about Bareminerals makeup. They made it seem so easy to apply so I thought I would give it a try. After one application I was in love. This is like my dream makeup. I had a flawless face in 2 easy steps. Concealer. Powder. Done! I couldn’t believe it. I was speechless. Let me tell you—this doesn’t happen often just ask my husband lol.
Bareminerals empowered me to be able to do my own makeup for my wedding 12 years ago. I wanted a natural makeup look. With Bareminerals I achieve the look I wanted and so much more. My family and friends thought I had my makeup done by a professional. Not to mention I saved so much money.
The loose powder is so lightweight but provides full coverage. Feels like I’m wearing my own skin. I have an oily T Zone, I love that I can use this powder throughout the day without it looking cakey. This makeup not only held me down on such a momentous day in my life, it continues to give me the natural look I love. I love Bareminerals❤️
Kathleen T.
Temple, GA
Review for: Medium Beige 12 more...
I've been wearing makeup for 11 years and I never felt compelled to try BM foundation. After being disappointed by several liquid foundations and different brands, I finally decided to try the foundation that's been a bestseller for years. I am so happy I decided to try it! My skin is dry and extremely sensitive (eczema, dermatitis & multiple allergies), and I try to make sure my beauty products are cruelty free. BM does not irritate, it covers my redness and any dark spots, and- amazingly- it stays on all day. When I remove my makeup after wearing it for 10+ hours, foundation still comes off. It doesn't dry my skin out or emphasize any texture or dry patches.

I bought the set from Ulta that has the travel size foundation, mineral veil and the small brush, and that kit only comes in a few colors. I went with medium beige 12 since it's the most popular color. The color matches the rest of my body perfectly, and I prefer to use this on my neck even when I'm wearing another foundation on my face because it doesn't clog pores or transfer to clothes. You can even sleep in this makeup and wake up without any breakouts. The coverage is buildable, which I appreciate.

I use this with Kat Von D's primer, which is water based, and the two work together perfectly. I prefer liquid concealer so I apply that under my eyes before this foundation and set it with BM's Well Rested concealer. I lightly buff the powder concealer on top of any liquid one with IT Cosmetics's Airbrush Concealer brush. When applying my foundation I make sure to really blend it with the edge of Well Rested to make the transition look seamless and prevent that reverse raccoon eye look. Although the brush designed for this foundation is not necessary, I find that it does blend this product quickly and evenly. For more concentrated application I like to use an IT Cosmetics airbrush foundation brush, but I've seen many people on YouTube use the Real Techniques buffing brush.

If you're curious about trying Bare Minerals like I was I strongly encourage you to buy the trial kit or go to store where a BM representative can apply it to your face so you can see how beautiful it is.
Janelle B.
Englewood, NJ
This foundation is an award winner literally every year.

It's very lightweight and your skin feels like it can breathe while it's on. The SPF 15 is a plus and because the product is made up of all minerals, it doesn't really expire. I've had bare minerals foundation for YEARS in my kit, and the product was the same each time.

I'm not a huge fan, though, because in order to get medium to full coverage, you need to be willing to spend a LONG time blending. I'll usually only reach for this foundation in the summer time when I'm having a good skin day. The finish is beautiful, though. Very natural.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
This was my HG for years when I was younger, but I have since branched out to bigger and better things. Even though I have sensitive, combination skin, I have found a new found love for BB cream, stick foundations, and cream foundations. No matter how meticulously I used to apply my Bare Minerals foundation, and no matter how much I blended it in, I felt like I was never able to achieve the your skin but better skin look that I tried so desperately to achieve with this product. If you have oily skin, the matte version of this foundation will be a better choice for you. And it definitely won’t irritate sensitive skin or cause blemishes on those with acne prone skin. In fact, the minerals in this foundation help improve your skin’s appearance over time. If I found a formula from them that fit my needs to perfection, I would gladly switch back to using their makeup again. They are great brand with wonderful products at an affordable price point. I highly recommend getting color matched in store. And if you purchased your foundation in Summer or Winter and your skin is now a lot paler or tanner, they can help you get an additional shade to customize the perfect hue for your skin tone year round without breaking the bank. The additional SPF in their products is an added bonus as well. :)
Avery H.
I can definitely see what the hype is about behind this brand—it’s a healthier line that includes a little extra dose of SPF and goes on light, which is great! My mom and I tried this in a kit with a few different products and I tried the foundation since I hate cakey foundations and hoped this would be a good fit. My only wish for this product would be for it to be a little easier to contain (it gets everywhere, which is to be expected for loose powder) and for it to stay on a little longer.
Brittanni J.
Thomaston, GA
Review for: Fairly Light 03 more...
Bare Minerals I found sooooo long ago, I think probably close to 9-10 years ago. I found them and used them all this time. I continually tried other foundations to try to transition to a liquid one and nothing gave me all day coverage like this brand did. Not to mention you could honestly sleep in this stuff and it would not harm your skin due to the lack of harmful ingredients. All minerals all day. I am truly fond of this brand and will remain a loyal customer. They have a wide range of colors and it is always growing. They, years ago only had this powder formula but have since mixed in liquid formulas but this loose powder will always be my go too!!!

You would think with it being a powder that it would dry your skin out but it truly doesn't. I have rosacea and this is the ONLY foundation I have ever used that does not cause it to flare up meaning my makeup lasts longer because my rosacea is not burning it off.

This foundation no matter how much you build it up never looks cakey, just always a flawless natural look.
Tayvi A.
Carmel
Purchased at: Sephora
Bareminerals is an amazing makeup brand to stick with. All of their products are so clean. Don’t clog your skin, last a long time, and most have SPF in them already (boo yah)! This powder foundation is awesome to tap into my oily areas and helps keep them matte and even looking. This stuff will also last you a LONG time - I’ve had mine for maybe 1.5 years already!
Nathy H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I totally recommend this for those with very oily skin. However, it made my combo skin a little dry. This is AMAZING for those looking for a more natural makeup brand that will not cause any breakouts. I know it’s bad to say but I slept with this on and it did not make my face feel weird in the morning. I washed it of fine like I had slept with nothing on!
Jessica H.
I love this foundation for a natural, every day look! I don't need a lot of coverage so I find this perfect for me, I just have a little redness on my cheeks and some small acne scars on my chin that this foundation easily covers up. If you are looking for full coverage, this probably won't be a the best option, unless you want something a little lighter for those "no-makeup" days.
it is so easy to apply too - buff it in small circles and it melts and blends into your skin so nicely that it looks like you just have naturally flawless skin. I prefer using a brush with firm bristles like the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush because it blends in much more easily, where softer brushes seem to just leave the powder sitting on your skin instead of buffing in.
This is my go-to foundation for work and casual errands days, and pretty much all the time. I highly recommend this!
Deej L.
Merrillville
Messy, messy,  messy.  Loose powder products are messy.  Don’t get me wrong that doesn’t mean you won’t like loose products but they make a mess and I always feel like I’m waisting  product.  That aside I don’t feel this product stays on very long.   It seems to absorb into the skin.  Not my favorite.
Catherine S.
San Elizario, TX
Is this a full coverage fountaion?
Brittney P.
I've heard BareMinerals make up can feel pretty cakey is this true?
hafsa b.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this foundation give full coverage and worth every penny?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
How long have you been using Bare Minerals?
Marie T.
Is this product worth the money?

Sephora