bareMinerals Original Loose Powder Foundation
What it is:
- Texture: Loose powder foundation
- Coverage: Sheer-to-full
- Finish: Naturally luminous
- Shade Range: 30 true-to-you shades
- The #1 Mineral Foundation in 2016
- 10-Year Allure Best of Beauty Hall of Fame Winner
- 10-Year Glamour Magazine Glammy Award Winner
AWARD-WINNING LOOSE POWDER FOUNDATION
Our amazingly lightweight, loose powder foundation provides sheer-to-full coverage with a no-makeup look and feel that lasts for up to eight hours.
An all-time fan favorite for two decades and counting, this natural-looking foundation is made with just five mineral ingredients and promotes clearer, healthier looking skin over time.
MAKEUP SO PURE, YOU CAN SLEEP IN IT®
Great for sensitive skin, our most popular mineral foundation protects your face with broad spectrum SPF 15 and diminishes the appearance of imperfections without drying skin out, giving you flawless coverage with a naturally luminous finish. This is makeup so pure that it won't cause breakouts-even if you sleep in it.
Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide: 12.6%, Zinc Oxide 21.8% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Bismuth Oxychloride, Mica, Iron Oxides
FOR A FLAWLESS APPLICATION, USE THE SWIRL, TAP, BUFF METHOD
1. Swirl a small amount of ORIGINAL Foundation with SPF into the lid with the Beautiful Finish Brush until the bareMinerals are tucked into the bristles.
2. Tap off excess-the loose powder foundation should not be visible on the outside of the brush.
3. Buff the mineral makeup onto your skin in a swirling, circular motion, starting on the outside of your face near your cheekbones. Then, buff around your face, working your way to the forehead, cheeks, and nose. Buff until you're satisfied with the coverage. Less is more when applying bareMinerals, and you can build it up from sheer to full coverage.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,938 Q&A
- "The coverage on this was pretty good and it didn't look too cakey on my skin however it broke me out so bad!" in 1 review
- "It doesn't look cakey like some foundations do." in 1 review
- "It provides good coverage and works well with oily skin." in 1 review
- "I don't wear make up every day so I've had my make up last a WHOLE year." in 1 review
- "It gives good coverage esp to my blemishes but you would need to moisturize your face well as it tends to emphasize some dry patches." in 1 review
I have fair skin that is dry and acne prone. and very reactive to ingredients. I have found that this does not cause me to break out or to get hives or whiteheads like some other products I have tried. I have never used a powdered mineral foundation so I would not really know how this would compare to other products like it. However, I have found that this does not make my already dry skin seem any drier nor does it seem to transfer or move on my skin. It layers wonderfully on top of my skincare (10 Step K-Beauty) and doesn't get streaky or uneven. On days that I need to run out of the door and do not use a primer, this foundation still preforms like a dream. Also, it is so easy to customize coverage depending on how many layers are applied. I would happily repurchase and I recommend this to anyone who does not like feeling like they are wearing face makeup.
The coverage was and is still great. it doesn't look cakey or noticeable. As long as you blend it in a little it looks 100% natural. I also feel like this product would be great for people who have oily skin. Since it is a powder and it won't make your skin even more oily looking.
Like a lot of liquid foundations. When I apply this on my face I also use it as a primer on my eyelid. It works for me. Overall this product is amazing and I use it almost every time I apply makeup on my skin.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
I bought this from walmart store and it is also available in other stores like Fred Meyer,target,walgreens many.......
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
I am kinda shopholic ;) so love to buy and try different products ,brands and shades.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
it is so easy to apply too - buff it in small circles and it melts and blends into your skin so nicely that it looks like you just have naturally flawless skin. I prefer using a brush with firm bristles like the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush because it blends in much more easily, where softer brushes seem to just leave the powder sitting on your skin instead of buffing in.
This is my go-to foundation for work and casual errands days, and pretty much all the time. I highly recommend this!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos