BY BAREMINERALS #5 in Powder Foundation

• Shade Range: 30 true-to-you shades
  • The #1 Mineral Foundation in 2016
  • 10-Year Allure Best of Beauty Hall of Fame Winner
  • 10-Year Glamour Magazine Glammy Award Winner

Our amazingly lightweight, loose powder foundation provides sheer-to-full coverage with a no-makeup look and feel that lasts for up to eight hours.

An all-time fan favorite for two decades and counting, this natural-looking foundation is made with just five mineral ingredients and promotes clearer, healthier looking skin over time.

Great for sensitive skin, our most popular mineral foundation protects your face with broad spectrum SPF 15 and diminishes the appearance of imperfections without drying skin out, giving you flawless coverage with a naturally luminous finish. This is makeup so pure that it won't cause breakouts-even if you sleep in it.

Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide: 12.6%, Zinc Oxide 21.8% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Bismuth Oxychloride, Mica, Iron Oxides

1. Swirl a small amount of ORIGINAL Foundation with SPF into the lid with the Beautiful Finish Brush until the bareMinerals are tucked into the bristles.

2. Tap off excess-the loose powder foundation should not be visible on the outside of the brush.

3. Buff the mineral makeup onto your skin in a swirling, circular motion, starting on the outside of your face near your cheekbones. Then, buff around your face, working your way to the forehead, cheeks, and nose. Buff until you're satisfied with the coverage. Less is more when applying bareMinerals, and you can build it up from sheer to full coverage.

• Does anyone else have any issues with this product causing your f...1 Answers
  • How does this perform on dry skin? Does it look caked?3 Answers
  • What is the best way to decide what color would look best with my...8 Answers
bareMinerals Original Loose Powder Foundation
  • "The coverage on this was pretty good and it didn't look too cakey on my skin however it broke me out so bad!" in 1 review
  • "It doesn't look cakey like some foundations do." in 1 review
  • "It provides good coverage and works well with oily skin." in 1 review
  • "I don't wear make up every day so I've had my make up last a WHOLE year." in 1 review
  • "It gives good coverage esp to my blemishes but you would need to moisturize your face well as it tends to emphasize some dry patches." in 1 review
Hayley G.
Eugene, OR
Review for: Fair 01 more...
I recently found this foundation after years of using tinted moisturizer and cushion foundations. I like having something on my skin that evens tone but found that tinted moisturizers and cushions tend to have a lot of transfer and can sometimes make my skin look drier than it is - which does not look nice. I tried to purchase this product from Sephora, but had to be redirected to the bareMinerals web page because my local Sephora does not carry all of the shades. This was probably one of the most difficult things about having and using this foundation. The first two shades I looked at sounded like they would be perfect for my skin but turned out to be far too yellow once applied. The company does have a really great shade  match policy and you can return any foundation that does not match your skin, which I think is wonderful and nice since description alone isn't always accurate.
I have fair skin that is dry and acne prone. and very reactive to ingredients. I have found that this does not cause me to break out or to get hives or whiteheads like some other products I have tried.  I have never used a powdered mineral foundation so I would not really know how this would compare to other products like it. However, I have found that this does not make my already dry skin seem any drier nor does it seem to transfer or move on my skin. It layers wonderfully on top of my skincare (10 Step K-Beauty) and doesn't get streaky or uneven. On days that I need to run out of the door and do not use a primer, this foundation still preforms like a dream. Also, it is so easy to customize coverage depending on how many layers are applied. I would happily repurchase and I recommend this to anyone who does not like feeling like they are wearing face makeup.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
This was my HG for years when I was younger, but I have since branched out to bigger and better things. Even though I have sensitive, combination skin, I have found a new found love for BB cream, stick foundations, and cream foundations. No matter how meticulously I used to apply my Bare Minerals foundation, and no matter how much I blended it in, I felt like I was never able to achieve the your skin but better skin look that I tried so desperately to achieve with this product. If you have oily skin, the matte version of this foundation will be a better choice for you. And it definitely won’t irritate sensitive skin or cause blemishes on those with acne prone skin. In fact, the minerals in this foundation help improve your skin’s appearance over time. If I found a formula from them that fit my needs to perfection, I would gladly switch back to using their makeup again. They are great brand with wonderful products at an affordable price point. I highly recommend getting color matched in store. And if you purchased your foundation in Summer or Winter and your skin is now a lot paler or tanner, they can help you get an additional shade to customize the perfect hue for your skin tone year round without breaking the bank. The additional SPF in their products is an added bonus as well. :)
Jessica T.
Review for: Fairly Light more...
I have really dry skin so I have to moisturize before using  bareMinerals Original Loose Powder Foundation . I used to use liquid foundation but my skin wasn't working with any of the foundations I used. I would break out and my skin just wasn't working with liquid foundation. My friend recommended me to get  bareMinerals Original Loose Powder Foundation  and I did. Then I was about 14 and I thought that it was expensive. But when I started using bareMinerals Original Loose Powder Foundation my face wasn't breaking out as much.

The coverage was and is still great. it doesn't look cakey or noticeable. As long as you blend it in a little it looks 100% natural. I also feel like this product would be great for people who have oily skin. Since it is a powder and it won't make your skin even more oily looking.
   Like a lot of liquid foundations. When I apply this on my face I also use it as a primer on my eyelid. It works for me. Overall this product is amazing and I use it almost every time I apply makeup on my skin.
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Jessica H.
I love this foundation for a natural, every day look! I don't need a lot of coverage so I find this perfect for me, I just have a little redness on my cheeks and some small acne scars on my chin that this foundation easily covers up. If you are looking for full coverage, this probably won't be a the best option, unless you want something a little lighter for those "no-makeup" days.
it is so easy to apply too - buff it in small circles and it melts and blends into your skin so nicely that it looks like you just have naturally flawless skin. I prefer using a brush with firm bristles like the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush because it blends in much more easily, where softer brushes seem to just leave the powder sitting on your skin instead of buffing in.
This is my go-to foundation for work and casual errands days, and pretty much all the time. I highly recommend this!
Stefanie P.
W Hollywood, CA
Me and my entire family have been using this product for about a decade, and for good reason. I only use the original as the matte version is very thick, and this is hands-down the best foundation I’ve ever used. It creates a flawless, natural look. I get compliments on my skin all the time and no one ever believes I’m wearing foundation. I typically buy it during the holiday season as they offer a larger special edition version for a slight price increase, and it lasts me the entire year. I cannot rave about this product more. The coverage is awesome without making your skin look cakey, and it never makes me break out. That’s the best part. Sometimes I work very late and I fell asleep with my make up on. I have tried a million different foundations, they all make me break out except for this one. I have very sensitive skin, and this product is my end-all.
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
Review for: Fairly Light more...
I only gave this 4 stars instead of 5 because although it is the most awesome makeup and I swear it made my skin tone look more even the longer I wore it and I could sleep in it and not break out the pots were messy and difficult to deal with if you were in a hurry or- well they're just messy. But, I do want to again try the pro compact and wondered if anyone has tried that and if it is good as the loose powder? I want a compact I can carry in my purse without it making a mess in my nice purse. I tried the pro before but I was having adult acne flare up right then and wasn't sure what was breaking me out so I returned it. I can say that this is a great product and it is pretty much sweat proof even if you use your hand to wipe sweat off the makeup stays for the most part because it Buffs into your skin with such a fine dust that it doesn't really white much off when you sweat and it does even out your skin tone and you can sleep in it which is great! I'm going next for one of the compacts. Oh, did I mention it has SPF? That is wonderful in a powder. Now I give it 5 stars
Rachell M.
Middleton, ID
Review for: bare Minerals ORIGINAL SPF 15 Foundation, Fair more...
Bare minerals has been around for 20 plus years now! And for good reason! They definitely have perfected the mineral makeup! I've been using bare minerals since I started wearing makeup and will never change. I have acne prone/oily skin and this has definitely helped keep my acne at bay and even make my texture better over time. It absorbs oil like a dream but doesn't make you look like a cake face or crusty... very important for oil skin! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! bareMinerals Original Loose Powder Foundation
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Medium Beige 12 more...
This is the only foundation I use on my face and it leaves my face feel lite, not heavy like other foundations.  I feel to be affordable and last so long.  It's packaging is perfect for any make up bag and i dont have to worry about leakage.  I don't have any Cons on this product at all.  My pros are simple, it has actually made my skin look and feel so much better.  Other foundations have caused breakouts and my skin feeling oily.  BareMinerals has actually improved my skin!  I totally recommend others to invest in BareMinerals and I guarantee you will never purchase another foundation!!!!   #giftcrush
Mandy R.
I’m allergic to all cream /liquid foundation . My friend recommended me trying Bare Minerals since it a powered form . I’ve been using it ever since and I have not turn back . It goes on smooth and covers all of my uneven skin tones that I wanted in the begin with , all you do is use their special brush put some in the cap Twirl , Tap,apply, only need a little bit since it covers so evenly and it last a long time . If you go in and not sure on your color they will give you a free consult, when they asked questions on what your looking for and they help you find the perfect color and perfect products
Catherine S.
San Elizario, TX
Is this a full coverage fountaion?
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
I've heard BareMinerals make up can feel pretty cakey is this true?
hafsa b.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this foundation give full coverage and worth every penny?
Marie T.
Is this product worth the money?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
How long have you been using Bare Minerals?