bareMinerals Original Liquid Mineral Concealer

bareMinerals ORIGINAL Liquid Mineral Concealer is a vegan concealer with 90% naturally derived ingredients that offers Medium buildable coverage to visibly brighten dark circles and reduce the look of fine lines.

LESS INGREDIENTS, MORE RESULTS: Inspired by bareMinerals' iconic ORIGINAL Foundation, this skin-smoothing liquid concealer does it all - with less. The next-generation formula is made with less ingredients than other concealers, and without silicone, parabens, talc or oil.

SKIN-IMPROVING COVERAGE: This lightweight creamy concealer with Medium buildable coverage smooths visible lines, brightens dark circles and covers imperfections. The skin-loving formula nourishes and hydrates skin while providing crease-resistant, all-day wear that doesn't settle Into fine lines.

Benefits:

Proven Results:

• 100% agreed it instantly concealed the appearance of skin imperfections*
  • 100% agreed it felt lightweight on the skin*
  • 90% agreed it instantly brightens the under eye area*
  • 83% agreed it left the under eye area looking smoother over time**

Clean, Healthy Formula:

• Cruelty-free and vegan concealer
  • Free of parabens, silicone, talc, oil, phthalates, gluten and more
  • Dermatologist-tested
  • Non-comedogenic: will not clog pores or contribute to breakouts
  • Ophthalmologist-tested

Is this underrated?
Does it cover dark circles?
Im really looking hard at this concealer ? What does it do in fine lines?
Start your review of bareMinerals Original Liquid Mineral Concealer!
Madison G.
Sutter Creek, CA
bareMinerals Original Liquid Mineral Concealer uploaded by Madison G.
Review for: Light Medium 2.5N
Lately I’ve been using this @bareminerals original concealer for my everyday makeup looks. I like that it’s medium coverage with a natural finish. It blends nicely with a brush but also with my fingers!
Melissa G.
bareMinerals Original Liquid Mineral Concealer uploaded by Melissa G.
Review for: Light Medium 2.5W
I’m so glad that I received this as a gift to review from Influenster. I love the great coverage that this concealer has. It’s easy to build, covers my dark circles and does not crease. Would definitely recommend.
Karen B.
Anaheim, CA
bareMinerals Original Liquid Mineral Concealer uploaded by Karen B.
Review for: Light 2N
The original concealer is a game changer it truly speaks for itself. It is light weight and applies on beautifully. It does not cake up or Crack. It lasted all day and I would recommend if you are looking for a neutral finish. I love bareminerals products because they give a natural look.
Brianna S.
San Antonio, TX
bareMinerals Original Liquid Mineral Concealer uploaded by Brianna S.
Review for: Light Medium 2.5N
I loved the formula, it was also the perfect color for me, which I have a hard time finding. Smooth application and not too matte.
Ruma B.
bareMinerals Original Liquid Mineral Concealer uploaded by Ruma B.
Review for: Medium Tan 3.5N
I really love the concealer it’s really great I like the way it covers and it’s coverage is really good I like the way it has a follow seamless look
Akai T.
Review for: Dark 5N
As I get older, I am choosing products that cater to an older audience. @bareminerals one of the first cosmetics brands I used when I started wearing makeup (when they were on infomercials). The liquid concealor not only brighten but also did not dry out my under eye. More Importantly it was long lasting without creasing under my eyes. The product had a smooth texture and has an applicator for precise product placement. A little goes long way depending on the area. For the record I used Fenty Setting powder and RCMA setting powder which helped to lock in the concealer.
Barbaraann Y.
Jacksonville, FL
bareMinerals Original Liquid Mineral Concealer uploaded by Barbaraann Y.
Review for: Deep 6C
This is so great it smooth and it’s texture is great and the smell is light it goes right with my skin I love this so much it buildable and all I highly recommend this product
Kisha M.
Hackensack, NJ
bareMinerals Original Liquid Mineral Concealer uploaded by Kisha M.
Review for: Dark 5C
This concealer is pretty good as far as coverage is concerned. I recently had a few maskne breakouts that left hyperpigmentation on my face. Perfect time to try a new concealer! The texture is pretty creamy and easily blendable on the skin. I generally prefer a stick concealer, but not an issue. Also, a little goes a long way. This concealer is pretty opaque, so I didn't have to layer it on. I let it settle on my skin for a bit, and so far so good. My only issue is that the color was a bit off. Not there fault, of course. It's difficult to match concealers and foundations to your skin tone online. But I think if I got a different color, I would definitely keep this concealer in consideration! Also, I love the fact that it's vegan.
Amanda N.
Elizabethtown, PA
bareMinerals Original Liquid Mineral Concealer uploaded by Amanda N.
Review for: Light Medium 2.5W
I enjoyed this product I felt like it wasn't too cakey under my eye which I normally can't stand it had really great coverage and did not bother my sensitive under eye like some products can. I unfortunately chose a color with a little too much yellow undertone but it still works and I plan to continue using it
Thiago S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
bareMinerals Original Liquid Mineral Concealer uploaded by Thiago S.
Review for: Medium Tan 3.5C
the tone is very natural to the skin, the application brush is precise and very soft. the fixation is incredible and I'm in love with the makeup result using this concealer
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...