Bareminerals Original Foundation Broad Spectrum Spf15 Color Golden Tan W30 uploaded by Georgia M.

BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Description: bareMinerals Original Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF15 is an award-winning mineral foundation that gives you all the flawless coverage you want with a no-makeup look and feel that lasts up to eight hours. The creamy minerals diminish the... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katie (.
Katie (.
Champaign, Illinois
I've been using this foundation since I was 13. No joke! Even when I was going through my teen years this foundation never made me break out. 11 years later and I haven't found a foundation I love more than this.
Georgia M.
Georgia M.
Whitchurch, Shropshire
I have used bareminerals since I was 13 and never looked back. Some of my makeup staples have changed throughout the years but I have never been without this product! I use it on its own for a day to day, more natural look, or on top of a liquid foundation for a full coverage look which will last all day/night. I also use this product to conceal my blemishes by patting it onto spots using the bareminerals concealer brush after I have applied it all over my face. Everyone always comments on my ‘clear skin’ and I can’t help but laugh because it is anything but!

A lovely finish that doesn’t dry out skin. I would highly recommend this to anyone, with any skin type!