Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard BareMinerals make up can feel pretty cakey is this true?
Laura L.
Laura L.
Airdrie , North Lanarkshire
3 months, 2 weeks ago
As long as you moisturise well most powder make ups will work great without being cakey. The bare minerals is very light and fresh.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Staten Island, NY
7 months, 1 week ago
This foundation in particular actually feels very light on the skin and I usually forget I'm wearing it all together. But you have to take into consideration that this is a medium coverage foundation so the full coverage ones would probably feel different.
Cory C.
Cory C.
parkman, oh
10 months ago
it is not cake at all. it is very light weight.
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
10 months ago
It's not the LEAST cakey makeup I've ever had, but I also have dry skin, so it might have something to do with that.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Ambler, PA
10 months, 1 week ago
This does not feel caky at all its light weight and refreshing i have been using for over 10 years
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
10 months, 1 week ago
It feels so natural! It also doesn't rub off on your clothes
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Tempe, AZ
11 months, 1 week ago
It is so light, started using it without telling my husband, took him 3 days to notice! He always notices when I use something new and tells me what he thinks, so I think it is great!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Wise
11 months, 2 weeks ago
I've never had a problem with it. My skin is extremely sensitive and this is one of the only brands I can use.
Sam S.
Sam S.
Flemington, NJ
1 year ago
Any powder can be cakey mix with lotion to make a liquid foundation
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Burleson, TX
1 year ago
I never have had a problem with it feeling cakey. The only slight issue I have ever had is it drying out my skin a bit.