Heather M.
Heather M.

How does the bare minerals product compare to sheer cover besides the price?
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Oct. 16, 2013, 9:18 p.m.
Bare Minerals all the way! Sheer Cover didn't have a shade that matched my skin tone and was too difficult to mix... Bare Minerals is much easier to find in stores or outlets and they can do a consultation right there for you! Also, the Sheer Cover did something to make my face extremely dry, to the point where when i would wear it my face became very flaky. On the other hand, the matte concealer from Sheer Cover was totally visible under the powder and made those spots oily. TRUST ME, It's worth the few extra dollars for the Bare Minerals quality. I even prefer their brushes!
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Sept. 7, 2013, 12:58 p.m.
I say you have to use less Bare Minerals than Sheer Cover, so in the long run even if it costs you a bit more for Bare Minerals you're actually saving money by usage. And the options are far more with Bare Minerals. You just get a better bang for your buck with Bare Minerals
Ali W.
Ali W.
Oct. 19, 2012, 4:45 p.m.
I had a sheer cover sample and just never got into it. The color was off and it seemed chalky, bare minerals is my favorite. The salespeople are so helpful and the color selection is better
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Oct. 12, 2012, 8:39 p.m.
I'd say Bare Minerals because Sheer Cover only comes in a few shades while Bare Minerals has over 20 shades and three different finishes (SPF 20, Original, and Matte SPF 15). Also Bare Minerals is featured actual stores like Ulta in which you can be matched if you are hesitant about ordering online. I also like that Bare Minerals website offers more help with finding you shade. It is very descriptive and does not limit you on shades. They range from light to deep skin so even very light or very deep colored skin can find a shade that is right for them.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Oct. 8, 2012, 10:39 p.m.
100%. lasts forever and has great coverage
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Oct. 8, 2012, 3:38 p.m.
I would say bare minerals is by far higher quality than sheer cover. I've used both and there is a dramatic difference in how your skin feels with each product on. I find bare minerals to be much lighter and less cakey than sheer cover.
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oct. 8, 2012, 3:35 p.m.
I feel as if the B.M. is more finely milled than Sheercover. The packaging is also better since they put in that sliding top. BareMinerals is also easier to find in the stores.
Diana V.
Diana V.
Oct. 7, 2012, 10:35 a.m.
For me is much better baremineral have better coverage
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Oct. 5, 2012, 3:59 p.m.
I use sheer cover,but I have heard people say it is pretty much the same. For sheer cover I mix golden and almond foundations to get the perfect color. But it is sheer enough that I can use one or the other without it making a difference.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Oct. 5, 2012, 1:05 p.m.
SHEER COVER when i tied it out years ago didn't have a big range of shades and didn't last as long as this one
Erica C.
Erica C.
Oct. 5, 2012, 11:05 a.m.
Its the same thing..
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Oct. 4, 2012, 8:41 p.m.
They are very similar. I have both, but prefer Bare Minerals Matte.
Maranda W.
Maranda W.
Oct. 4, 2012, noon
I love bare minerals because the products are all so consistant and you can always find the right shade
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Oct. 4, 2012, 8:13 a.m.
I like bare minerals because IT IS possible to find the right shade you need, while others I have never been able to.
S. H.
S. H.
Oct. 3, 2012, 7:56 p.m.
I have thought about trying sheer coverage, but there are no stand alone stores to try it so I am hesitant. Bareminerals has been so great!
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Oct. 3, 2012, 4:55 p.m.
I bought sheer cover about a couple of years ago and the problem I had with is was finding the right shade( never found one). Bare minerals has a good variety of shades that fit most people

Join Now