BY BAREMINERALS #6 in Powder Foundation

A cool tone for medium-to-tan skin with no imperfections New CLICK, LOCK, GO® sifter - no spills, no leaks, no worries Discover why millions of women are going "bare" with the award-winning foundation that started the mineral makeup revolution. Made with pure, crushed minerals from the earth, bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation looks like a powder, feels like a cream and buffs on like silk, giving skin a natural luminosity.  Free of preservatives, talc, oil, waxes, fragrances, and other chemicals that can irritate skin and cause breakouts, its ideal for all skin types and conditions, from sensitive skins to acne and rosacea.  Our weightless, silky minerals give you flawless coverage with the amazing look and sensation of radiant bare skin.  Plus, it provides natural SPF 15 broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.  What s not to love? Choose Medium Tan for

• Does anyone else have any issues with this product causing your f...1 Answers
  • How does this perform on dry skin? Does it look caked?3 Answers
  • What is the best way to decide what color would look best with my...8 Answers
bareMinerals ORIGINAL Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15
  • "I have sensitive skin and this does not make me break out and it has awesome coverage and feels light on my skin" in 2 reviews
  • "I don't wear make up every day so I've had my make up last a WHOLE year." in 1 review
  • "It's very light on your skin, i can hardly tell I'm wearing it." in 1 review
  • "It provides good coverage and works well with oily skin." in 1 review
  • "One star off because for a little bit it made me break out and I had a bad reaction but more recently it hasn't been an issue." in 1 review
Kristina B.
Olathe
Review for: Medium Beige
I have been using this foundation for 10+ years, and it has always been my go to. I'm not much on Cream/liquid foundations. They break me out and look cakey and greasy, no matter what brand/type/technique I use. This is my tried and true foundation. Coverage can be built from sheer to medium. There's a huge shade selection, but there's also some leeway if you don't have a perfect match. I prefer the original, but the matte is good as well. It's got a built in spf, and it's super quick and easy to apply. You just can't go wrong with it. The price is perfect, considering how expensive foundations can get these days. It's the perfect natural, flawless no makeup look, while making your skin look more even toned, dewy, and just all around gorgeous. Sometimes I layer it over a BB cream for better coverage and it's perfect. Highly recommend this classic foundation if you are a powder kinda gal like me!
Mia K.
Review for: Other
I just recently bought the product and I am not a fan. I felt even with primer my face by mid day looked cakey in some areas and thick in others- like all the oil pulled to one area. It's almost like the powder turned to liquid when I applied it on my face. And for some reason the powder never suck onto my nose. I tried using it as a setting powder to my liquid foundation and I had the same issue. Plus it didn't last all day. Very flakey on my skin, and I do not have dry skin. I know this product works for others and I wish it worked for me. I was very disappointed.
Lauren H.
Review for: Medium Beige
Love, love, love bare minerals. I'm not a liquid foundation kind of girl and for me, this is a great solution for lightweight powder that still has amazing coverage. I would definitely recommend you go to Sephora and get tested for your shade (it's free!) they'll also be able to tell you your summer shade if it's winter or vice versa! For me I'll never buy another foundation because the color fits my skin tone so well, it's not orange in the slightest, and looks super natural!
Irene Y.
Vestal
Review for: Medium Beige
This is by far the best foundation I have used for acne-prone, oily skin. I was very skeptical of using anything on my face because I was afraid of it breaking out (and that’s just terrible). I tried out bareMinerals after researching for days about a foundation that would not break me out, keep me not looking like I just ran a marathon and smooth af. This was the foundation. It just blends into your skin. People couldn’t even tell I was wearing foundation! The only downside would be how easily it transfers, so I would recommend just not touching your face or falling asleep with it on (which you should not be doing anyway my friend because it’s bad for your skin ❤️) I highly recommend this to anyone. I think it’s an all-time favorite for any time of the year!

Because of this product, I have been going back to bareMinerals for everything. Primer, setting powder, bronzer, liquid foundation (trying the barePro soon!) and the list goes on!
Kristen D.
Haverhill
Review for: Fairly Light
I really like the coverage that this foundation provides. It also provides a very natural look and there’s a good color selection. I used to use this foundation all the time, but my skin has become very dry and powders lately seem to cause my skin to become very tight and uncomfortable feeling. So while I no longer use it, I think it’s a wonderful powder foundation, probably best for people with normal to oily skin.
Jessica D.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing coverage and so easy. I recommend everyone atleast try this once and you will fall on love with it. I personally have and I now have to get my own bec this one product will have you satisfied and never going back to anything else. Powder is super easy and the fact that it covers so great makes it that much better. I never thought powder could cover the way this does.
Camille O.
Perris, CA
Review for: Fairly Light
first of all, i have very sensitive skin. i breakout from a lot of stuff that doesn't work well with my skin. good thing, a product like this exists! it never broke me out, has a pretty decent coverage (definitely just light coverage but I'm satisfied with it), and it lasts so loooong. definitely my all time favorite face product bareMinerals MATTE Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Stacy D.
Review for: Fairly Light
I started using this whole makeup system years ago and absolutely loved it.  The color match was perfect!  I could even sleep with this on and never break out.  It never irritated my skin, no complaints.  The price wasn't awful.  The older I got my combination skin turned more dry and as I started to age the fine lines crept in.  The powder was just too dry to continue using, it settled into my laugh lines and was so self conscious.  So for me personally it just wasn't the right fit as I got older.  But in general mineral/powder foundation is not for me.  The Bare Minerals eye shadows are gorgeous and no problems there!
Haley W.
Wake Forest, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used the original for years until the matte came along. I have combo skin that leans more oily and the original foundation did not last on me; matte was much more effective. I loved it and it felt great, but I just couldn't quite get enough coverage over redness and couldn't get it to last. It works great for my mother who has dryer skin and doesn't worry about it coming off.
Alena M.
Santa Maria
Review for: Medium Beige
bareMinerals ORIGINAL Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 During this time of year bareMinerals always has these jumbo-sized original formula Foundation patterns they're $44 before tax it is a great deal and my mom loves them and she's the one who got me into Bare Minerals so I think that this would be a great present to give to her because it actually last a long time and it's a great product to a little bit goes a long way with these I think she would love it
#GiftCrush#contest @Influenster
Catherine S.
San Elizario, TX
Is this a full coverage fountaion?
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard BareMinerals make up can feel pretty cakey is this true?
hafsa b.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this foundation give full coverage and worth every penny?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product worth the money?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
How long have you been using Bare Minerals?