BY BAREMINERALS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

WHAT IT IS:

For any eye makeup "oops," use our On the Spot Eye Makeup Remover for immediate, precise corrections. These 24 soft cotton swabs are individually filled with a pre-measured amount of gentle, skin-conditioning solution. Simply "snap" the swab at the colored ring to release the liquid into the tip. Enjoy easy, goof-proof removal and an alcohol-free formula complete with aloe vera and vitamin E for sensitive eyes.

Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
These q tips are perfect to fix little mistakes with your eye makeup in an instant. You get quite a few in the awesome little travel size container. They aren't too expensive & another good thing is they don't sting my eyes! I Would repurchase .
Virginia H.
Gansevoort, NY
I got these in a subscription box. I found I used a lot of them for a little job. Some of them were hard to break. More trouble than they are worth.
Will not use again
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
I think these Are great for quick fix-ups and touch ups. They fit in your purse perfectly and they are cute. Ther look like little q-tips with remover in the cotton swab.
cailey k.
Not so good it dry my face but on other people it's works great I'm really not sure only used it once maybe give it another try sometime
Yolanda S.
BRYAN, TX
These make up remover swabs are the best! Carry them in your purse and you are set. They easily remove make quickly and gently.
Samantha L.
Anderson, SC
Great for quick fixes on the go! They fit in your purse and are excellent for smudges or easy fixes!!
Lindsay P.
Gainesville, FL
My favorite makeup remover wipes ever! They never leave my face feeling dry!