BY BARE ESCENTUALS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For any eye makeup oops," use our On the Spot Eye Makeup Remover for immediate, precise corrections. These 24 soft cotton swabs are individually filled with a pre-measured amount of gentle, skin-conditioning solution.

Beth C.
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
These q tips are perfect to fix little mistakes with your eye makeup in an instant. You get quite a few in the awesome little travel size container. They aren't too expensive & another good thing is they don't sting my eyes! I Would repurchase .
Virginia H.
Virginia H.
Gansevoort, NY
I got these in a subscription box. I found I used a lot of them for a little job. Some of them were hard to break. More trouble than they are worth.
Will not use again
Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.
Gainesville, FL
My favorite makeup remover wipes ever! They never leave my face feeling dry!
Amber G.
Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think these Are great for quick fix-ups and touch ups. They fit in your purse perfectly and they are cute. Ther look like little q-tips with remover in the cotton swab.
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Bryan, TX
These make up remover swabs are the best! Carry them in your purse and you are set. They easily remove make quickly and gently.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Anderson, SC
Great for quick fixes on the go! They fit in your purse and are excellent for smudges or easy fixes!!