BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Immerse your skin in this ultra-lightweight facial cleansing oil for a comforting cleansing experience. Oil Obsessed™ Total Cleansing Oil glides on to your dry face to effectively - yet gently - dissolve makeup and impurities. Just add a little water and this sensationally elegant oil transforms into a weightless, milky emulsion that easily rinses away. Infused with the uplifting scent of Lavender and Tangerine,* this nurturing blend features Borage, Sunflower, Bilberry and Cucumber Oils, plus mineral-rich Sea Salts to leave your skin feeling silky soft and smooth.

• Naturally derived fragrance
  • Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic.
  • Opthamologist-Tested.

Ingredients: Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Coconut Alkanes, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Sorbeth-30 Tetraisostearate, Squalane, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Water (Aqua/Eau), Tocopherol, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Myrtillus Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sea Salt (Maris Sal/Sel Marin), Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol.

• Your best make up remover? Mine is baremineral oil cleans...1 Answers
  • Does this product work well as an everyday cleanser? Like...2 Answers
  • I looking for a good cleanser for my skin type which is dry2 Answers
bareMinerals Oil Obsessed™ Total Cleansing Oil
  • "This extremely light weight cleanser is perfect for those days when you’re wearing a lot of makeup! The oil removes the makeup almost instantly and lathers to a rich milk. This cleanser is also extremely hydrating and soothing. I love this cleanser on days where my skin is feeling a little dry and sensitive (especially in the winter). So gentle and refreshing!" in 13 reviews
Kellie B.
Monroe , LA
Best oil I have found!! Doesn’t mess with my sensitive skin and takes all my make-up off.
Tatiana C.
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Literally melts the makeup off of my face and off of my makeup brushes
Sarah A.
Strykersville
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE THIS!!!! I have dry skin on my face and this oil cleanser pulls out ALL THE STOPS. Very gentle and almost relaxing! Nice big container and definitely something I will be purchasing again. 10/10 recommended
Taylor C.
Kansas City
This cleansing oil is fantastic at removing makeup! It is super gentle and smells great. It also seems like it gives my skin a little moisture after using it. It's a good price and appeals to everyone - super fast and simple to use. You don't even have to get your face wet before applying.
Jenna B.
Mount Olivet
Purchased at: bareMinerals
The only one I can use! This gets everything off your face so we’ll all while being so gentle!! I use this daily and won’t use anything else!
Nadia C.
Chesapeake
Hands-down the best cleansing oil I have ever tried. When I ran out of this stuff I tried a couple of others from other brands and have really regretted not just going out and picking up a replacement of this. In my experience many cleansing oils are just too difficult to remove. I wear a high-factor sunscreen every day and foundation/mascara/liner at least 5 days a week, and I find that oils are best to break down my sunscreen so I use one each night. I find with many cleansing oils there is a lot of work to get to the skin surface after the oil is applied. They typically just sit on top of the skin until you wash and reapply the oil or another cleanser and go in for a 2nd/3rd wash. OR there is not enough substance to the oil and they do not breakdown sunscreen or makeup effectively and contain a lot of harsh foaming agents. My skin is not overly-sensitive, but one of the few things that does irritate my skin is foaming cleansers. This is gentle enough to not overdry or irritate in my experience. Really this oil is the best of both worlds in that it melts sunscreen and makeup and rinses away the first attempt. I typically use an oil to remove my makeup/sunscreen when I first arrive home, then do my full nighttime skincare routine some hours later before bed. In the interim I find that I do not need a moisturizer after using this oil. I typically just use the oil then apply a moisturizing facial mist or light serum after to keep the skin supple. Not sure why I ever strayed from this and in the future I won’t even bother with other cleansing oils honestly.
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
Was looking for something to completely clean my face but this didn't do it. I don't even wear that much foundation. I use Benefit Big Easy BB cream and find that after I used this cleanser and swiped with toner after, the pad was still dirty.
Laken R.
Hinesville, GA
This is the best cleanser to remove your makeup at the end of the day! It makes things so much easier. It melts the makeup right off and I don’t have to scrub at my skin to remove my makeup. Super gentle and smells amazing too.
Cierdh M.
Falkirk , Stirlingshire
This is a good cleansing oil, really easy to use, doesn't leave a residue once washed off, you put it all over your face and then wet your hands then rub the oil and it turns into a milk, then you can wash it off. I think the price is a little high but it is worth it since you get a lot of product. The only thing is, If you wear a heavy face of makeup I don't think it takes it all off, you'd need to double cleanse. But other than that it's good at taking makeup off but there are better ones out there
Sima C.
Le9 2bw
I've started using this after an assistant on the counter gave me a mini facial, it dissolves even my dark eye makeup, skin feels fresh but moisturised, the lavender and tangerine give it such a nice fresh fragrance leaving the skin refreshed
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone used this? Does it leave your skin feeling oily? Does it provide a good clean?
Mireya P.
Horizon city, TX
I looking for a good cleanser for my skin type which is dry
Ishani A.
Edison, NJ
Does this product work well as an everyday cleanser? Like in the morning when I wake up to wash my face?
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
Your best make up remover? Mine is baremineral oil cleanser bareMinerals Oil Obsessed™ Total Cleansing Oil💕
Idoia A.
Is this a good make up remover? The ingredient list looks amazing so I'm wondering!