BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Immerse your skin in this ultra-lightweight facial cleansing oil for a comforting cleansing experience. Oil Obsessed™ Total Cleansing Oil glides on to your dry face to effectively - yet gently - dissolve makeup and impurities. Just add a little water and this sensationally elegant oil transforms into a weightless, milky emulsion that easily rinses away. Infused with the uplifting scent of Lavender and Tangerine,* this nurturing blend features Borage, Sunflower, Bilberry and Cucumber Oils, plus mineral-rich Sea Salts to leave your skin feeling silky soft and smooth.

• Naturally derived fragrance
  • Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic.
  • Opthamologist-Tested.

Ingredients: Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Coconut Alkanes, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Sorbeth-30 Tetraisostearate, Squalane, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Water (Aqua/Eau), Tocopherol, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Myrtillus Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sea Salt (Maris Sal/Sel Marin), Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol.

• Your best make up remover? Mine is baremineral oil cleans...1 Answers
  • Does this product work well as an everyday cleanser? Like...2 Answers
  • I looking for a good cleanser for my skin type which is dry2 Answers
bareMinerals Oil Obsessed™ Total Cleansing Oil
  • "This extremely light weight cleanser is perfect for those days when you’re wearing a lot of makeup! The oil removes the makeup almost instantly and lathers to a rich milk. This cleanser is also extremely hydrating and soothing. I love this cleanser on days where my skin is feeling a little dry and sensitive (especially in the winter). So gentle and refreshing!" in 13 reviews
Tara P.
Noblesville, IN
I love this product!! It makes my skin feel amazing and it helps with the redness I usually get after I wash my face.
Sarah S.
Troy, MI
Removes all my makeup while still leaving my skin hydrated. I love this product and I will continue to repurchase.
Melissa G.
This definitely does not go well 28th oily skin... Sadly.... And the oil gets everywhere it's a disgusting fealing
Gabby W.
Rocky River, OH
Very cleansing. Super smooth skin and super clear skin. Very specific directions however to ensure those results
Sydney V.
Cartersville
Oil obsessed is GREAT! This oil leaves my face hydrated, but not too oily, at all! I would recommend. 10/10.
Nnenna F.
Buffalo
My go to cleanser! Removes makeup, hydrated, softens, deep cleanse without stripping. Worth every penny!
Keyla A.
Frederick, MD
Best cleanser ever, Its so gentle and removes even my water proof makeup, I use this every single day.
Breanna R.
west Milford
Product is a good cleanser but I would not recommend for combination skin. It left my skin too oily.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love using bareminerals cleansing oil!!!! It feels great on my skin and keeps it hydrated!!!
Kellie B.
Monroe , LA
Best oil I have found!! Doesn’t mess with my sensitive skin and takes all my make-up off.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia , PA
Has anyone used this? Does it leave your skin feeling oily? Does it provide a good clean?
Mireya P.
Horizon city, TX
I looking for a good cleanser for my skin type which is dry
Ishani A.
Edison, NJ
Does this product work well as an everyday cleanser? Like in the morning when I wake up to wash my face?
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
Your best make up remover? Mine is baremineral oil cleanser bareMinerals Oil Obsessed™ Total Cleansing Oil💕
Idoia A.
Is this a good make up remover? The ingredient list looks amazing so I'm wondering!