BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Immerse your skin in this ultra-lightweight facial cleansing oil for a comforting cleansing experience. Oil Obsessed™ Total Cleansing Oil glides on to your dry face to effectively - yet gently - dissolve makeup and impurities. Just add a little water and this sensationally elegant oil transforms into a weightless, milky emulsion that easily rinses away. Infused with the uplifting scent of Lavender and Tangerine,* this nurturing blend features Borage, Sunflower, Bilberry and Cucumber Oils, plus mineral-rich Sea Salts to leave your skin feeling silky soft and smooth.

• Naturally derived fragrance
  • Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic.
  • Opthamologist-Tested.

Ingredients: Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Coconut Alkanes, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Sorbeth-30 Tetraisostearate, Squalane, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Water (Aqua/Eau), Tocopherol, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Myrtillus Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sea Salt (Maris Sal/Sel Marin), Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol.

• Your best make up remover? Mine is baremineral oil cleans...1 Answers
  • Does this product work well as an everyday cleanser? Like...2 Answers
  • I looking for a good cleanser for my skin type which is dry2 Answers
bareMinerals Oil Obsessed™ Total Cleansing Oil
  • "This extremely light weight cleanser is perfect for those days when you’re wearing a lot of makeup! The oil removes the makeup almost instantly and lathers to a rich milk. This cleanser is also extremely hydrating and soothing. I love this cleanser on days where my skin is feeling a little dry and sensitive (especially in the winter). So gentle and refreshing!" in 13 reviews
Jacob✨ L.
South Park, PA
AMAZING! Breaks down any type of makeup including waterproof! Doesn’t leave the skin feeling oily either! Definitely keep purchasing it!
Lindsey V.
I'm in love with this oil. It leaves my skin feeling cleansed and dissolves even waterproof makeup. It does have a strong scent.
Amber H.
Warren, MI
Literally obsessed with this cleanser. Use every night to remove my makeup and cleanse my face. My dry skin just eats it up !!
Jessica D.
Edina, MN
A tropical vacation on your face. This cleanser takes off tough makeup. Super easy to use. Doesn't leave a filmy residue.
Tara P.
Noblesville, IN
I love this product!! It makes my skin feel amazing and it helps with the redness I usually get after I wash my face.
Melissa G.
This definitely does not go well 28th oily skin... Sadly.... And the oil gets everywhere it's a disgusting fealing
Sarah S.
Troy, MI
Removes all my makeup while still leaving my skin hydrated. I love this product and I will continue to repurchase.
Gabby W.
Rocky River, OH
Very cleansing. Super smooth skin and super clear skin. Very specific directions however to ensure those results
Sydney V.
Cartersville
Oil obsessed is GREAT! This oil leaves my face hydrated, but not too oily, at all! I would recommend. 10/10.
Keyla A.
Frederick, MD
Best cleanser ever, Its so gentle and removes even my water proof makeup, I use this every single day.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia , PA
Has anyone used this? Does it leave your skin feeling oily? Does it provide a good clean?
Ishani A.
Edison, NJ
Does this product work well as an everyday cleanser? Like in the morning when I wake up to wash my face?
Mireya P.
El Paso, TX
I looking for a good cleanser for my skin type which is dry
Idoia A.
Is this a good make up remover? The ingredient list looks amazing so I'm wondering!
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
Since my skin is super dry now, I'm looking to switch to an oil cleanser. How is this at removing makeup as well? Will I still need to use makeup remover first?