BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Immerse your skin in this ultra-lightweight facial cleansing oil for a comforting cleansing experience. Oil Obsessed™ Total Cleansing Oil glides on to your dry face to effectively - yet gently - dissolve makeup and impurities. Just add a little water and this sensationally elegant oil transforms into a weightless, milky emulsion that easily rinses away. Infused with the uplifting scent of Lavender and Tangerine,* this nurturing blend features Borage, Sunflower, Bilberry and Cucumber Oils, plus mineral-rich Sea Salts to leave your skin feeling silky soft and smooth.

• Naturally derived fragrance
  • Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic.
  • Opthamologist-Tested.

Ingredients: Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Coconut Alkanes, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Sorbeth-30 Tetraisostearate, Squalane, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Water (Aqua/Eau), Tocopherol, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Myrtillus Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sea Salt (Maris Sal/Sel Marin), Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol.

• Your best make up remover? Mine is baremineral oil cleans...1 Answers
  • Does this product work well as an everyday cleanser? Like...2 Answers
  • I looking for a good cleanser for my skin type which is dry2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This extremely light weight cleanser is perfect for those days when you’re wearing a lot of makeup! The oil removes the makeup almost instantly and lathers to a rich milk. This cleanser is also extremely hydrating and soothing. I love this cleanser on days where my skin is feeling a little dry and sensitive (especially in the winter). So gentle and refreshing!" in 13 reviews
Grace T.
I used the previous version of BareMinerals' cleansing oil and was sad when I ran out and could no longer find it.  So I was happy to see that BareMinerals still offered a cleansing oil.  I use the oil in the morning only for my acne prone skin so that I avoid drying my skin out and using an oil is convenient for me as I can just apply to a dry face.  I use only 1 pump for my entire face.  To be honest, I'm typically in a rush in the morning and do not follow up with water to create a milky texture.  It still works incredibly well.  The fragrance is not over powering and it leaves my skin clean and soft.  I still use a moisturizer/SPF afterwards.  I have not used this product to remove make-up so I cannot speak to that.  I took off 1 star because my bottle has continuously leaked from the top of the pump where it screws onto the bottle no matter how many times I have removed it and re-tightened and so it has created an oily mess on my vanity.
Bianca H.
Bronx, NY
I really wanted to try an oil cleanser because I didn't want to use my makeup remover wipes anymore. I saw this at Ulta and one of the workers really recommended it over the juice beauty cleanser I wanted to try. I regret it. I should of just got the juice beauty cleanser. This product does smell good, I give it that. But for my personal preference it's to Liquidy and it always, always makes my eyes cloudy. It's take a while to take off and I have really dry skin. It does take off my makeup but the clouding in my eyes is a real turn off for me. I will not repurchase it. I'll finish it but that's it for me! I'm going to try the Kopari oil cleanser, I heard it's better!
Serena H.
Sacramento
Love, love, love this! I use it daily at night to remove makeup and then wash with an oil of olay cleanser. The oil removes all traces of makeup. Highly recommend!
Traci W.
Brownsville, TX
BareMinerals Oil Obsessed Total Cleansing Oil is the bomb! It removes even my stubborn waterproof mascara and that eyeliner that refuses to budge (I'm looking at you, Stila). The fragrance from essential oils makes it a sensory delight to use, but it might irritate more sensitive skin. I'm pretty sensitive, and it doesn't bother me at all, but I know that not every skin can take the lavender oil. The price point is right where most good cleansing oils are, if not a bit less expensive. I'll buy this again when it's empty, which I think will be a long time from now because a little goes a long way.
Andie S.
Granada hills, CA
Loving this cleanser to remove my make up at night. It works similar to precleanse from Dermalogica but at a cheaper price point. It's non greasy and doesn't clog my pores. Smells clean and leaves my skin feelings soft and hydrated not dry and tight. I recommend it for dry skin or even combination skin types
Ali B.
Charlotte, NC
My skin is crazy one minute it’s oily the next it is dry and all cracked. I went into bare minerals for foundation and walked out with this because of how soft it left my skin. The oils in this product help balance my natural oils and leave my skin feeling refreshed. My former skin care felt harsh on my skin but not this. It has made washing my face one of my favorite things.
Gabriella Y.
Lompoc
As stated in the name, I am obsessed with this cleansing oil! First, it smells so amazing. It completely dissolves any makeup or impurities, and leaves your face feeling fresh. Unlike other oil cleansers, it doesn't leave my face feeling oily or stripped of everything. I have dry and sensitive skin, so those that share a similar skin type as me I believe will love this!
Tori G.
Lexington, KY
No more dry skin thanks to this cleanser! My makeup literally melts off of my face and very gentle and non irritating to my extremely sensitive skin! Even takes off water proof makeup! Even if you have combination skin or oily skin, this product would work for you because it helps return your skin to a normal balance!
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
This stuff is amazing. It smells great, like natural herbs and flowers, not fake, laboratory created scents. It takes off all of your makeup and doesn't strip your skin. I've been using micellar water and after trying three brands, I'm not too happy with it. This stuff is highly recommended and I believe it's worth the $30.
Jillian J.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I absolutely adore this cleanser because it actually breaks down the makeup and detoxifies your use. I am an avid repeat user. You don't need a lot to get the job done so the price is definitely worth it. It's amazing!
Lexi l.
Philadelphia , PA
Has anyone used this? Does it leave your skin feeling oily? Does it provide a good clean?
Ishani A.
Edison, NJ
Does this product work well as an everyday cleanser? Like in the morning when I wake up to wash my face?
Mireya P.
El Paso, TX
I looking for a good cleanser for my skin type which is dry
Idoia A.
Is this a good make up remover? The ingredient list looks amazing so I'm wondering!
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
Since my skin is super dry now, I'm looking to switch to an oil cleanser. How is this at removing makeup as well? Will I still need to use makeup remover first?