BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Immerse your skin in this ultra-lightweight facial cleansing oil for a comforting cleansing experience. Oil Obsessed™ Total Cleansing Oil glides on to your dry face to effectively - yet gently - dissolve makeup and impurities. Just add a little water and this sensationally elegant oil transforms into a weightless, milky emulsion that easily rinses away. Infused with the uplifting scent of Lavender and Tangerine,* this nurturing blend features Borage, Sunflower, Bilberry and Cucumber Oils, plus mineral-rich Sea Salts to leave your skin feeling silky soft and smooth.

• Naturally derived fragrance
  • Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic.
  • Opthamologist-Tested.

Ingredients: Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Coconut Alkanes, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Sorbeth-30 Tetraisostearate, Squalane, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Water (Aqua/Eau), Tocopherol, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Myrtillus Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sea Salt (Maris Sal/Sel Marin), Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol.

• Your best make up remover? Mine is baremineral oil cleans...1 Answers
  • Does this product work well as an everyday cleanser? Like...2 Answers
  • I looking for a good cleanser for my skin type which is dry2 Answers
bareMinerals Oil Obsessed™ Total Cleansing Oil
  • "This extremely light weight cleanser is perfect for those days when you’re wearing a lot of makeup! The oil removes the makeup almost instantly and lathers to a rich milk. This cleanser is also extremely hydrating and soothing. I love this cleanser on days where my skin is feeling a little dry and sensitive (especially in the winter). So gentle and refreshing!" in 13 reviews
Sarah R.
Fort Riley
I love the subtle scent this has even though I typically try to stay away from scents since my skin is so dry. I switched to this when the mineraelxiars was discontinued and I don’t notice any difference. It’s great at removing all my makeup in one clean go. Rinses clean and doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry and tight.
Dawn W.
Lufkin, TX
I’m on my second bottle of this cleanser which says a lot! I usually move on to a different cleanser after using it up the first time. It is a little pricey, but worth every penny. Melts my makeup off so quickly and easily that there is no need for micellar water or a makeup wipe.
Rebekah P.
This cleanser has made my skincare routine so easy. It takes off all my waterproof makeup and leaves my skin perfectly clean, soft and hydrated in all the right ways. It doesn’t leave a oil residue like some oil products can and it also doesn’t end up in your eyes. My skin and I truly love this product.
Vlada S.
I use this oil in the evening as a first cleansing step. It melts all make up pretty good but I remove my eye makeup separately. I’m on my second bottle now and would recommend to try it. I like that it has a pump. The price is not bad for the size and it lasts for up to half a year.
Nicole I.
Winooski, VT
I love oil cleaners. Melts away makeup and breaks down face oil. It’s great to use in winter. I bought it at TJMaxx in a set. It’s medium harshness. Not super gentle but not super harsh. I’d buy it again, but might not be my first choice.
Keishelle D.
I love this cleanser. It is so easy to use and smells great! It gets my makeup off and leaves my face feeling clean. I also like to use this when I’m not wearing makeup and in the morning for a quick cleanse. I would definitely recommend trying this cleansing oil.
Regina M.
Liberty
I'm in love this facial cleanser, I have been breaking out and have very sensitive skin. So I decided it was time I went back to using bareMinerals cleanser. It just makes my face happy and yes I have stopped breaking out.
Allison F.
No other cleanser could ever kick this product out of my skincare routine! Best cleanser I have ever used! This product removes all of my makeup, and leaves my skin feeling clean with out drying it out! Highly recommend!!
ÉTOiLE F.
Pollock Pines
This cleanser is just so so for me. I didn't like the smell much and it didn't get my makeup out very well. I had to use another cleanser after this one to finish the job. Good brand, but just an okay product.
Jamie O.
Sorrento, FL
Ugh. The artificial lavender scent of this is eye watering. It’s a decent oil cleanser, but I ended up just using this to clean sponges because I couldn’t stand the smell.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia , PA
Has anyone used this? Does it leave your skin feeling oily? Does it provide a good clean?
Ishani A.
Edison, NJ
Does this product work well as an everyday cleanser? Like in the morning when I wake up to wash my face?
Mireya P.
Horizon city, TX
I looking for a good cleanser for my skin type which is dry
Idoia A.
Is this a good make up remover? The ingredient list looks amazing so I'm wondering!
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
Since my skin is super dry now, I'm looking to switch to an oil cleanser. How is this at removing makeup as well? Will I still need to use makeup remover first?

back