BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Immerse your skin in this ultra-lightweight facial cleansing oil for a comforting cleansing experience. Oil Obsessed™ Total Cleansing Oil glides on to your dry face to effectively - yet gently - dissolve makeup and impurities. Just add a little water and this sensationally elegant oil transforms into a weightless, milky emulsion that easily rinses away. Infused with the uplifting scent of Lavender and Tangerine,* this nurturing blend features Borage, Sunflower, Bilberry and Cucumber Oils, plus mineral-rich Sea Salts to leave your skin feeling silky soft and smooth.

• Naturally derived fragrance
  • Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic.
  • Opthamologist-Tested.

Ingredients: Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Coconut Alkanes, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Sorbeth-30 Tetraisostearate, Squalane, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Water (Aqua/Eau), Tocopherol, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Myrtillus Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sea Salt (Maris Sal/Sel Marin), Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol.

• Your best make up remover? Mine is baremineral oil cleanser bareM...1 Answers
  • Does this product work well as an everyday cleanser? Like in the ...2 Answers
  • I looking for a good cleanser for my skin type which is dry2 Answers
bareMinerals Oil Obsessed™ Total Cleansing Oil
  • "This extremely light weight cleanser is perfect for those days when you’re wearing a lot of makeup! The oil removes the makeup almost instantly and lathers to a rich milk. This cleanser is also extremely hydrating and soothing. I love this cleanser on days where my skin is feeling a little dry and sensitive (especially in the winter). So gentle and refreshing!" in 13 reviews
Macy W.
I bought this for the the first time a few weeks ago. My face was so dry this winter. This cleansing oil is so gentle and full of moisture without leaving a residue. It removes makeup with scrubbing and irritating an already dry face. If you are need a little TLC on your face, this is something worth trying and the price point is great in comparison to other cleansing oils on the market.
Tori G.
Lexington , KY
No more dry skin thanks to this cleanser! My makeup literally melts off of my face and very gentle and non irritating to my extremely sensitive skin! Even takes off water proof makeup! Even if you have combination skin or oily skin, this product would work for you because it helps return your skin to a normal balance!
Nicole I.
Winooski, VT
I love oil cleaners. Melts away makeup and breaks down face oil. It’s great to use in winter. I bought it at TJMaxx in a set. It’s medium harshness. Not super gentle but not super harsh. I’d buy it again, but might not be my first choice.
Keishelle D.
I love this cleanser. It is so easy to use and smells great! It gets my makeup off and leaves my face feeling clean. I also like to use this when I’m not wearing makeup and in the morning for a quick cleanse. I would definitely recommend trying this cleansing oil.
Allison F.
No other cleanser could ever kick this product out of my skincare routine! Best cleanser I have ever used! This product removes all of my makeup, and leaves my skin feeling clean with out drying it out! Highly recommend!!
Kristy L.
Ocean View, NJ
I love this stuff! It’s great with sensitive skin and completely cleans off all the makeup and dirt on my face! Has made my face so soft and clean. I have recommended to many friends and family! Worth the money.
ÉTOiLE F.
Pollock Pines
This cleanser is just so so for me. I didn't like the smell much and it didn't get my makeup out very well. I had to use another cleanser after this one to finish the job. Good brand, but just an okay product.
Danielle F.
Collingswood, NJ
It feels a little weird a first to be putting oil on once acne prone skin but I have learned to love it. This oil cleanses without drying! And I was so used to having to apply moisture after washing my face.
Ali B.
Charlotte, NC
My skin is crazy one minute it’s oily the next it is dry and all cracked. I went into bare minerals for foundation and walked out with this because of how soft it left my skin. The oils in this product help balance my natural oils and leave my skin feeling refreshed. My former skin care felt harsh on my skin but not this. It has made washing my face one of my favorite things.
Regina M.
Liberty
I'm in love this facial cleanser, I have been breaking out and have very sensitive skin. So I decided it was time I went back to using bareMinerals cleanser. It just makes my face happy and yes I have stopped breaking out.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone used this? Does it leave your skin feeling oily? Does it provide a good clean?
Ishani A.
Edison, NJ
Does this product work well as an everyday cleanser? Like in the morning when I wake up to wash my face?
Mireya P.
El Paso, TX
I looking for a good cleanser for my skin type which is dry
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
Your best make up remover? Mine is baremineral oil cleanser bareMinerals Oil Obsessed™ Total Cleansing Oil💕
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
Since my skin is super dry now, I'm looking to switch to an oil cleanser. How is this at removing makeup as well? Will I still need to use makeup remover first?