BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Immerse your skin in this ultra-lightweight facial cleansing oil for a comforting cleansing experience. Oil Obsessed™ Total Cleansing Oil glides on to your dry face to effectively - yet gently - dissolve makeup and impurities. Just add a little water and this sensationally elegant oil transforms into a weightless, milky emulsion that easily rinses away. Infused with the uplifting scent of Lavender and Tangerine,* this nurturing blend features Borage, Sunflower, Bilberry and Cucumber Oils, plus mineral-rich Sea Salts to leave your skin feeling silky soft and smooth.

• Naturally derived fragrance
  • Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic.
  • Opthamologist-Tested.

Ingredients: Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Coconut Alkanes, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Sorbeth-30 Tetraisostearate, Squalane, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Water (Aqua/Eau), Tocopherol, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Myrtillus Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sea Salt (Maris Sal/Sel Marin), Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol.

• Your best make up remover? Mine is baremineral oil cleans...1 Answers
  • Does this product work well as an everyday cleanser? Like...2 Answers
  • I looking for a good cleanser for my skin type which is dry2 Answers
bareMinerals Oil Obsessed™ Total Cleansing Oil
  • "This extremely light weight cleanser is perfect for those days when you’re wearing a lot of makeup! The oil removes the makeup almost instantly and lathers to a rich milk. This cleanser is also extremely hydrating and soothing. I love this cleanser on days where my skin is feeling a little dry and sensitive (especially in the winter). So gentle and refreshing!" in 13 reviews
Haley T.
I loooove this!! Great to remove makeup, but gentle and doesn't dry out my skin like most cleansers. I use this even if I don't need to take off makeup because it's gentle and cleans my skin without feeling completely stripped. Also like how it turns into a milky consistency when used with water. Wouldn't recommend for every wash, but once a day or every other day works for me. Kinda weird to put oil on my face at first but it really helps with my dryness
Macy W.
I bought this for the the first time a few weeks ago. My face was so dry this winter. This cleansing oil is so gentle and full of moisture without leaving a residue. It removes makeup with scrubbing and irritating an already dry face. If you are need a little TLC on your face, this is something worth trying and the price point is great in comparison to other cleansing oils on the market.
Aisha S.
Baltimore, MD
This product is probably my favorite discovery in years! It takes off maybe 95% of a full face of makeup and the only thing I need to go back in to cleanse is eyeliner. I just put a little bit of the cleansing oil on a Q-tip and gently swipe it over my water line and close to my eyelashes where some eyeliner is left over and it comes right off without having to rub at all.

I love that this cleansing oil leaves no oily residue/feeling on my skin. It leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth, and supple. Even though I use a face wash afterwards to make sure all the broken down makeup is off of my face, this cleansing oil does most of the work. I’ve tried other cleansing oils, but this one is the best I’ve ever used and I’ve already repurchased it twice.
Anna D.
Orlando
I love this and use it nightly to remove my makeup as a pre-cleanse. It smells amazing and makes me feel like I’m at the spa every night!
First, I turn in my sink on to warm up the water. Then with dry hands I take two pumps and massage it all over my dry face. It is soap free, so I can see if I have dissolved all of my eye makeup. Then I rinse with warm water.
I like a deeper clean and use a cream cleanser next.
Amazing product!
Sofi G.
New York
I have combination skin with very dry patches. This is one of my life-savers on days when I’m dehydrated and my skin is especially bad and flaky. It is very gentle and does not sit on the skin after rinsing it off, yet it leaves the skin feeling both clean and moisturized. I follow by using the bareMinerals Eternalixir® Skin-Volumizing Oil Serum.
Rebekah P.
This cleanser has made my skincare routine so easy. It takes off all my waterproof makeup and leaves my skin perfectly clean, soft and hydrated in all the right ways. It doesn’t leave a oil residue like some oil products can and it also doesn’t end up in your eyes. My skin and I truly love this product.
Shay V.
Neenah
This cleanser does an amazing job of removing any makeup, even waterproof make. I use this every night and I’m still shocked at how my makeup just comes right off. Washing your face with oil sounds strange but it doesn’t leave your face oily after.
Kristy L.
Ocean View, NJ
I love this stuff! It’s great with sensitive skin and completely cleans off all the makeup and dirt on my face! Has made my face so soft and clean. I have recommended to many friends and family! Worth the money.
Gabrielle D.
So far this is the only oil based cleanser that doesn’t clog my pores or cause breakouts. I love using this as a first cleanse to take my makeup off. It provides a clean face for me to go in with a second cleanser. It has a relaxing smell and the consistency is oily but once it’s washed with water it makes your skin feel so soft. I was also surprised at how well it worked on my oily acne prone and sensitive skin. It really is an amazing product and I will continue to purchase it!
Danielle F.
Oaklyn, NJ
It feels a little weird a first to be putting oil on once acne prone skin but I have learned to love it. This oil cleanses without drying! And I was so used to having to apply moisture after washing my face.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia , PA
Has anyone used this? Does it leave your skin feeling oily? Does it provide a good clean?
Ishani A.
Edison, NJ
Does this product work well as an everyday cleanser? Like in the morning when I wake up to wash my face?
Mireya P.
El Paso, TX
I looking for a good cleanser for my skin type which is dry
Idoia A.
Is this a good make up remover? The ingredient list looks amazing so I'm wondering!
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
Since my skin is super dry now, I'm looking to switch to an oil cleanser. How is this at removing makeup as well? Will I still need to use makeup remover first?