BY BAREMINERALS

Give your lipcolor new depth and staying power. A pecan bark shade Line and fill your lips with our soft-tipped, automatic lipliner made from 100% natural ingredients and colorants with no preservatives whatsoever.  Creamy as cheesecake, the ultra-soft moisturizing formula glides on for a seamless application.  Built-in sharpener allows for a precise line every time. Benefits: Preservative-free and paraben-free bareMinerals-infused formula All-natural ingredients and colorants Ultra-soft, moisturizing formula Automatic, with built-in sharpener Lip Liner, Earth see more...

Sueling S.
Lancaster , Ca
I absolutely love how natural my lips look when I put this lip liner on and a tint of gloss, the packaging is nice nothing crazy it's easy to apply and easy to remove it's alright on how long it lasts
Yulissa G.
Love the color on this lip liner and its leaves the lips very soft and creamy and its long lasting. I really recommend it will repurchase it
Zoe G.
Los Angeles
Amazing quality but does not last long. Broke off after 3 days of usage. It was very amazing for the first 3 days. It was over expensive for what it was and I expected more. I would not recommend to my friends.
Jennifer K.
Orlando, FL
I really like these lipliners, they're super creamy and long wearing buuuut if I'm honest you can definitely find something cheaper that's comparable. For example, I feel like the Rimmel automatic lipliners are super creamy and long lasting and half the price!
Jordan P.
Plant City, FL
Love the options of colors and the long wearing ability! It also doesn't make your lips feel dry as some other liners do.
Jennifer G.
Worcester, MA
Bareminerals is one of my favorite lines of cosmetics and beauty care products and this lip liner did not disappoint.
Peyton R.
New Albany, IN
This lip liner is great because it doesn't make your lips feel as dry as some lip liners do and they have a wide variety of colors!!
Irene C.
Corcoran, CA
This is a perfect color and pencil for your lips amazing product the angle of the tip is not as good but gets the job done
Charis M.
Springdale, AR
I love almost all of Bare Minerals' products. Their lip liners are much creamier and long lasting than other brands that I have used in the past. They don't dry your lips out. I typically fill in my lips and then put a light lip gloss over top of it to set my look.
Karlie B.
Victoria
I love the ease of use of this product. It goes on smooth and doesn't tend to stain if you make a mistake. It's a twist up so you're not constantly fighting with the pencil sharpener. i love it