2 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

A ripe watermelon shade Imagine a lipstick so decadent, so luxurious, it can only be bareMinerals 100% Natural Lipcolor. This all-natural formula contains no artificial dyes and zero preservatives whatsoever without sacrificing the quality.  Our nourishing blend has a healthy infusion of the freshest, purest minerals on the earth.  Exotic oils combine with natural waxes and plant extracts to create the perfect moisturizing formula.  Its long-lasting color hydration is superbly rich, and the creamy color will hug your lips comfortably and wear beautifully for hours.  Think of it as healthy nutrition for your lips. Benefits: 100% pure bareMinerals - A healthy infusion of the freshest, purest minerals on the earth. All-Natural Formula - No preservatives, no artificial dyes and zero irritants whatsoever. Long-Lasting Color Hydration - Superbly rich, deliciou see more...

• "Last a long time on the lips and the colors are awesome!" in 1 review
  • "I like how it's pigmented, but it's not very long lasting." in 1 review
  • "ALways reapplying when necessary for pictures (OOPS) - anyway this is one of my favs, rarely comes off and last a while.. the color selection is wonderful.. " in 1 review
  • "The formula is very creamy and i would buy this over and over. " in 1 review
Sangeetha J.
Sangeetha J.
Tappan, NY
When I first saw this product, i was iffy about it. But, when i tried it on, I loved it. It looks amazing. When I put it on, it was dry. But, when i put vaseline, then little later put on the lipstick, it made a huge difference. I use it approximately 2-3 times a day, I would recommend this product.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
I am very disappointed in they lipsticks. they dry up very quick and don't go on well.
Mac J.
Mac J.
N Little Rock, AR
Review for: bareMinerals Natural Lip Color Lipstick, Berry Glace, .17 oz
I got this product for free and I tried it a couple nights but the color was too dark for me. It was a good lipstick and long lasting. It went on really smoothly. Very easy to apply. It fit in my clutch too. I would recommend this to anyone who likes a darker lip color.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Review for: Other
The color payoff of this lipstick is nice and I like the packaging but the lipstick itself is pretty dry. It tugs a my lips quite a bit when applying, even after warming it up. I also don't really care for the smell of it and it has a funny taste as well. Not my favorite.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Beautiful natrual that complement almost all skin tones πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’™
Natalya V.
Natalya V.
Caldwell, ID
I love everything about bareminerals. I love their lipstick and how smooth it applies. Definitely worth the price.
Martha F.
Martha F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have not tried this product but I've heard it's really goodif you like makeup,fashion and more subscribe to my beauty channel
Missfashionista101 on youtube
Heather F.
Heather F.
Bradenton, FL
Love bare minerals lip products! The nude colors are my favorite. Non drying and long lasting.
Paulina P.
Paulina P.
I like how it's pigmented, but it's not very long lasting. I would have to apply this at least 3x a day. As for the price, i think it's a little high.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
I love this lipstick shade I think it goes with every skin color and looks radiant. You will love Bareminerals 100% Natural Lipcolor in shade Bellini. Try it!
Christina D.
Christina D.
Hanford, CA
Are these lipsticks worth to buy?