bareMinerals Multi-Wrinkle Repair Serum uploaded by Darlene M.bareMinerals Multi-Wrinkle Repair Serum uploaded by Darlene M.bareMinerals Multi-Wrinkle Repair Serum uploaded by Darlene M.

BY BAREMINERALS

Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with this targeted skin-plumping concentrate. The miraculous formula melts into skin to instantly reveal smoother, unbelievably softer, younger-looking skin with improved texture. Powered by a combination of our proprietary ActiveSoil™ Complex and revitalizing peptides, this intensive concentrate renews skin, hydrates and helps protect against environmental stressors.

Formulated without parabens, synthetic fragrances, and artificial oils.

Proven to diminish the appearance of forehead wrinkles, brow furrows, crow’s feet and frown lines.

Usage: Apply to freshly cleansed skin morning and night before moisturizer. Use every day for best results. Tip: You can also use it on your neck—just apply it in soft upward strokes.

• Does this product really work? been looking for a product to eras...1 Answers
Onna B.
Wyoming
It doesn’t do much to be honest but it is not necessarily a bad product either. The consistency is almost like a moisturizer but it feels weird on my skin. I still wouldn’t recommend it but you could always try it for yourself if you really wanted to.
Kaylene G.
Sterling , IL
good for find lines and wrinkles! i'm not old enough to have defined wrinkles but i have tons of laugh lines on my cheeks and forehead and after using this for about a month i saw a huge improvement
Darlene M.
Burton
It is helping with the fine lines. At my age I am I am willing to try different products, I just have to be careful with some makeup I am allergic to some we don't know which ones yet. I have very sensitive skin must be because I'm a Blonde.
Sydney S.
I'm a huge fan of bare minerals wrinkle repair. I have always had fine wrinkles on my forehead and they annoy me so much. But this product has reduced them and made me a lot more confident. They aren't as noticeable anymore.
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
I like to make sure my face feels rejuvenated, clean, young and healthy, and this product definitely helps me feel this way. It highly met my expectations and more. Not harsh on skin at all and is gentle. I would by this again
Kelly M.
Tuscaloosa
I love bareMinerals Multi-Wrinkle Repair! It goes on smoothly and soaks into the skin. I ordered it online from Sephora.com. I loved the results and ordered it many times.
Sarah D.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Believe it or not, I use this as a face primer! It seems to minimize my pours, and leaves my skin feeling so so soft. And I believe it helps keep my makeup in tact!
JORY S.
OCEAN SHORES
I got this in a Christmas present one year and tried it and it was nowhere near as wonderful as they're luminescent powders. I was quite disappointed to be honest.
Michelle Y.
Windermere, FL
It is a nice consistency. I use quite a fair amount on my entire face (except eyes) and it absorbs completely rather quickly. It is not sticky or tacky on the face. I think it has lessened the appearance of my facial "lines." A small amount seems to last quite a while, I recommend it. Also, the bottle has a nice pump feature that is convenient.
Kelley C.
Kansas City, MO
I came to Amazon to check the price, after purchasing this at Sephora today. I paid $50 at the mall for this exact item. Next time I will buy it on Amazon! Of course, I didn't know I wanted this until sampling it at the store.

It's a wonderful product I will likely purchase again after using this first bottle. I am not a heavy make-up user but my skin is dry and aging (I am 45). I like athletics and sports and desire a "fresh" look and soft, moisturized skin. I've tried many moisturizers, which all seem fine. What I like about this serum, which looks like a watered down lotion, is that it gives a moist glow to my skin. Like sweat! Well, in a good way, like a super model doing her photo shoot in the rain forrest or on the beach. It's a challenge to get a radiant appearance if you absolutely refuse to use foundation. Not everyone is meant for coverage. I don't even want "BB cream, etc., or even the Bare Minerals super foundations..." I just want moisture and glow for my own skin, without added color.

To me, this product is unique and you can tell from the first application. I'm very happy with it and plan to use it daily.
Ella T.
Does this product really work? been looking for a product to erase and prevent my fine lines