bareMinerals Multi-Wrinkle Repair Serum uploaded by Darlene M.bareMinerals Multi-Wrinkle Repair Serum uploaded by Darlene M.bareMinerals Multi-Wrinkle Repair Serum uploaded by Darlene M.

BY BAREMINERALS

Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with this targeted skin-plumping concentrate. The miraculous formula melts into skin to instantly reveal smoother, unbelievably softer, younger-looking skin with improved texture. Powered by a combination of our proprietary ActiveSoil™ Complex and revitalizing peptides, this intensive concentrate renews skin, hydrates and helps protect against environmental stressors.

Formulated without parabens, synthetic fragrances, and artificial oils.

Proven to diminish the appearance of forehead wrinkles, brow furrows, crow’s feet and frown lines.

Usage: Apply to freshly cleansed skin morning and night before moisturizer. Use every day for best results. Tip: You can also use it on your neck—just apply it in soft upward strokes.

• Does this product really work? been looking for a product...1 Answers
Nicole T.
Winchester
Definitely only give this a one star. I used the serum every night and did not notice any change in my wrinkles. The packaging was nice and sleek but for the price it could have been better. I would not repurchase
Jade L.
Bellevue
I used an entire bottle of this product and didnt notice any plumping or anything. It did provide great hydration. The consistency was great and a little of the product covered my entire face. It had no smell that I noticed
Onna B.
Wyoming
It doesn’t do much to be honest but it is not necessarily a bad product either. The consistency is almost like a moisturizer but it feels weird on my skin. I still wouldn’t recommend it but you could always try it for yourself if you really wanted to.
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
I like to make sure my face feels rejuvenated, clean, young and healthy, and this product definitely helps me feel this way. It highly met my expectations and more. Not harsh on skin at all and is gentle. I would by this again
Kelly M.
Tuscaloosa
I love bareMinerals Multi-Wrinkle Repair! It goes on smoothly and soaks into the skin. I ordered it online from Sephora.com. I loved the results and ordered it many times.
Sarah D.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Believe it or not, I use this as a face primer! It seems to minimize my pours, and leaves my skin feeling so so soft. And I believe it helps keep my makeup in tact!
JORY S.
OCEAN SHORES
I got this in a Christmas present one year and tried it and it was nowhere near as wonderful as they're luminescent powders. I was quite disappointed to be honest.
Michelle Y.
Windermere, FL
It is a nice consistency. I use quite a fair amount on my entire face (except eyes) and it absorbs completely rather quickly. It is not sticky or tacky on the face. I think it has lessened the appearance of my facial "lines." A small amount seems to last quite a while, I recommend it. Also, the bottle has a nice pump feature that is convenient.
Darlene M.
Burton
It is helping with the fine lines. At my age I am I am willing to try different products, I just have to be careful with some makeup I am allergic to some we don't know which ones yet. I have very sensitive skin must be because I'm a Blonde.
Sydney S.
I'm a huge fan of bare minerals wrinkle repair. I have always had fine wrinkles on my forehead and they annoy me so much. But this product has reduced them and made me a lot more confident. They aren't as noticeable anymore.
Ella T.
Does this product really work? been looking for a product to erase and prevent my fine lines

Amazon