BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

bareMinerals Turn On Multi-Tasking Highlighter is your new go-to essential for adding a touch of brightness and definition in all the right places. Use it on eyes, cheeks, and all over the face--any place you want to see a smooth, luminous, brightened effect.

hannah j.
Atlanta, GA
If you wanna glow like the sun get this highlight. I highly recommend it. It's soft to the touch and not messy at all. The jar itself is even captivating it has a nice smooth feeling. It's small also so you can always carry it around when and if you need to touch up your make up!
Elizabeth C.
I am over the moon for this highlighter! I love a strong, bold highlight and this powder delivers. A very tiny amount goes a lot way. As far as I know it came in a limited edition set that was about $100. If it was sold individual I would recommend it to everyone!
Troy B.
Middleville
I have the True Gold shade and it is amazing!!! It is a highly pigmented loose powder highlight and it also doubles as an eyeshadow. If you mist it before using it as an eyeshadow it will turn into a highly metallic cream eyeshadow that is beyond stunning.
Katie R.
White Bear Lake
This highlighter gave me just the right amount of glow and could be easily built up for a more intense look. I have yellow undertones and this worked quite well for me. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Arianna T.
Portland
This product is hard to put on with a matte foundation i think. Its a beautiful color and the gliter is bomb! I absolutely would love this product with a dewy foundation.
Miranda S.
Sioux City, IA
I have a new love for this product. I’m always looking for a highlighter that will give me a lot from within look and this does it. The product does not emphasize texture. It is perfect for every day and can be layered for a more dramatic look. I can’t recommend enough!!!
Kathryn G.
This is hands down my favorite highlighter. I don't know if I love it cause it's loose and easy to grab or the pigment. It has the perfect amount of shimmer for any kind of look.
karen P.
San Jose, CA
Omg omg omg! This is the best highlight I have literally ever used. I got this in a kit and was amazed when I first used it. It is super pigmented and reflects light like no other highlighter I’ve used (I’ve used a lot). It’s very affordable and the jar lasts a very long time. I blame this product for making me a highlighter addict!
Clair F.
Reedsburg, WI
I absolutely love this color and the way that you can layer it. I use it as a highlighter under my eyes, when I have that summary glow going on… But in the winter, I can still use just a little bit of it to really freshen up my look.
Marissa R.
Flowery Branch, GA
Beautiful blending powder. I would for sure purchase again because it lasted me so long!