bareMinerals Multi-Tasking Face Brush

Superb bareMinerals Multi-tasking brush can be used with various bareMinerals products including mineral veil, foundation and loose mineral blisters to name a few

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of bareMinerals Multi-Tasking Face Brush!
Costa Mesa, CA
I was not a fan of this brush at all the second I got it wet to clean it it started having major Fallout and I can no longer even use it without getting hair all over my face
Broken Arrow, OK
It’s one of my old time favorites. Although I have now retired it to my “car cosmetics” bag, it will forever be one of the brushes that turned me on to better brushes. I’ve never been disappointed with my makeup application with this brush. I can even apply powder from a compact with it- which I do regularly!
This brush would be fine if it didn't shed more than any dog I've ever owned! I thought maybe it was just the one brush and it was a fluke, so I got another. Big mistake. Still sheds bristles everywhere! They stick to your face like crazy! The brush works well if you can deal with the ridiculous shedding.
Dearborn, MI
Purchased at ultra beauty a few years ago. I really don’t hate the brush and still use it frequently. It is good at distributing my foundation it just sheds a bit and is not soft on your face. I only use it about 2-3 times a month bc I only really wear make up on the weekends. Still use it tho!
East Lansing
I really enjoy this brush. I like that it’s multi use so I don’t have to buy a lot of brushes, get them dirty, and clean them again. It applied my mineral foundation effortlessly. I was satisfied with this brush. It came in a kit with a foundation a bronzer shade, and a highlighter shade
This brush came with a kit I bought! It is quite a few years old! Back when I bought the kit, it was a great brush, but now, compared to the it cosmetics brushes, I would definitely choose that brand over the bare mineral brushes. The overall quality of this brush is good, but not the best!
I cannot say how much I love this brush! It is so gentle, but applies powder makeup so flawlessly. I have had the same brush for 5 years now and it still maintains its quality. It is a bit pricey, but it’s worth it if you have sensitive skin or want to invest in a long lasting brush.
I’ve used this brush with powder. I use translucent setting powder on top of my foundation and concealer. The brush is very nice with soft hairs and a sturdy handle.
Grand Prairie
Bought this when I visited a boutique. It was recommended since I asked for a brush than can give me the natural look I was wanting and the recommendations was spot on it’s been great to have and versatile as well depending on if I’m using powder or liquid.
Los Angeles
This is a great brush. It’s multi purpose. I’ve used it for foundation and also for blush and bronzer. It’s very easy to use and blendable. For a makeup brush, it’s a bit on the pricey side. In the future, I’d probably opt for a cheaper alternative.

Looking for your answer?