BY BAREMINERALS

Superb bareMinerals Multi-tasking brush can be used with various bareMinerals products including mineral veil, foundation and loose mineral blisters to name a few

Ryan C.
Guthrie, OK
I don’t use makeup brushes often, nor do I really know which brush is used for what... which I why I went for this particular makeup brush! I can really use it with basically anything and for anything and it works great! It has held up nicely since buying it 6 months ago! I am impressed
Lyra F.
Chesapeake, VA
This is a good brush that I’ve had for a long time it works well to apply mineral make up or powder. I have combination skin and use this daily. It blends nicely and holds up well. I would purchase again and recommend.
Amber J.
Ashtabula, OH
I like using this brush because it’s multifunctional. Instead of constantly switching brushes I can use just one and cut out on application time. I buy most of my brushes from Walmart or different drugstores.
BRITTANY C.
Beachwood, NJ
This brush is great for someone new to makeup I feel like it holds makeup well but find it EXTREMELY stiff .. so if your looking to apply makeup lightly this isn’t the brush for you
Sarah Kate G.
Multi-tasking is the perfect descriptor of this little piece of gold! My favorite thing about this one is if I only have room for one brush, this one is the jack of all trades! Definitely a win.
Danielle J.
This brush came with a kit I bought! It is quite a few years old! Back when I bought the kit, it was a great brush, but now, compared to the it cosmetics brushes, I would definitely choose that brand over the bare mineral brushes. The overall quality of this brush is good, but not the best!
McKenzie H.
Dearborn, MI
Purchased at ultra beauty a few years ago. I really don’t hate the brush and still use it frequently. It is good at distributing my foundation it just sheds a bit and is not soft on your face. I only use it about 2-3 times a month bc I only really wear make up on the weekends. Still use it tho!
Gabrielle L.
I use this brush for every bareminerals face products. Its easy to clean and very versatile! Compared to other brushes this one doesn't get gunked up as fast.
Natalie L.
Baldwin, WI
This brush is the best I have found for applying foundation. It helps to cover every inch of my face. This product is used daily. I have soft and clear skin.
Katelyn L.
Kaysville
Great brush that applies powder super evenly! Only dislike is that it sheds! Other than that, it’s been a great makeup brush that has stood the test of time!