bareMinerals Mix. Exfoliate. Smooth.® Custom Exfoliating Cleanser uploaded by kell s.

BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

The definition of customized skincare, our Mix.Exfoliate.Smooth.® polishing grains seamlessly turn any bareMinerals® cleanser into an exfoliating scrub that leaves skin ultra-soft and encourages healthy cell turnover. A luxe blend of crushed botanical grains like rose, sweet orange, chardonnay, and black rice makes skin glow with its toning, clarifying, and softening properties. Plus, its nourishing, mineral-rich sea salts purify and refine.

Ingredients: Silica, Cellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Propanediol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Powder, Jojoba Esters, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Powder, Sea Salt (Maris Sal/Sel Marin), Ethylhexylglycerin, Limonene, Chlorphenesin.

Usage: Mix a small amount of grains with your favorite bareMinerals® cleanser for a customized exfoliating experience.

Claudia K.
Alexandria, VA
This product from BareMinerals is such a great idea. These polishing grains take my facial cleanser up a notch. This product contains two of my favorite scents which are rose and orange peel - So, when added to a cleanser with other botanical extracts smells so good!!! The grains are just enough and you can always add more, but it’s best to not over exfoliate, especially if you use retinoids or peels. Will repurchase! bareMinerals Mix. Exfoliate. Smooth.® Custom Exfoliating Cleanser
Lilian C.
Because I have such dry skin, this product has become part of my daily skincare routine. I was surprised when the tiny particles really did help me to shed all the dry skin and helped to prevent from my pores clogging. I have very sensitive skin and tend to get rosacea, but this was so light, it didn't cause any irritation. Highly recommend!
Deanna B.
TBH I absolutely LOVE this line from bareMinerals! What caught my eye in store was the ingredients list that I could read! No silicones, parfums, or anything that sounded like my skin might be sensitive to it. And best thing is you can mix it into whatever cleanser you are already using! I use this exfoliant about 3 times a week (sometimes I crave to do more often but I have to not overdo it to make sure I don't remove the natural good oils my face produces.) It really breaks down the dirt on my skin, to reveal the "bare" beauty hiding underneath.
Veda E.
Love this exfoliant! I love that it can be added to any cleanser, and it’s very easy on the skin and has a beautiful smell of rose. Leaves my skin soft and it’s not to rough and a little goes a long way!
Molly H.
Las Vegas
I really like this product. It is helping me use up some of my cleansers that I’ve had for a while because I can multi use them as both a regular cleanser and a scrub. The product itself is easy to use, I just mix it with a cleanser in my hand and apply. It is gentle but definitely helps with my dry skin.
Miranda G.
I really like this. I can adjust how much I want to exfoliate i add more if I really want to get in there or a tiny amount of I want a softer feel. I love how I can make my favorite cleanser into an exfoliate.
kell s.
I was kinda not sure about this. But the gal showed me how you just add it to their cleansers 1x a week to get rid of all the gunk and dry skin. I was so surprised at how it was so gental but actually worked without hurting. I bought ths kit that includes the cleaner, this and a brush. I love it!
Marais S.
Traverse City, MI
This is one of the best exfoliants I have ever used! I bought this product at Ulta! The product is a little mild exfoliation, I use this about twice a week. And it leaves my skin feeling extremely smooth. recommend this to all my friends !
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
What a unique item this is ! Add this to any cleanser you love and boom you have a quick exfoliant ! Gentle yet effective ! This makes smooth glowing skin , removes buildup and dead skin like a dream !
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
This is a brilliant idea Bare Minerals! I love it. To exfoliate or not to exfoliate? That is the question! This stuff doesn't commit you to exfoliating! And when you feel like your skin needs it, all you do is mix it in with your cleanser right before you wash your face. Put cleanser in hand, add this, rub hands together, wash face! Voila! Love it.

back