bareMinerals Mini Buff & Go Face Brush uploaded by Kimberly Lukacs L.

BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Take flawless to-go with this retractable face brush. Simply remove the cap and slide down the sleeve to reveal tapered, synthetic fibers, specially designed to hold just the right amount of product for a gorgeous finish. When you're done, just slide-up the sleeve (it locks securely closed) and replace the cap. The smart packaging not only maintains the shape of the brush, it protects your purse from makeup residue.

Buy on Sephora
  • "Love this brush I keep it in my makeup bag in my pocket book works great nice and small great to re apply blush" in 15 reviews
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
Have been using for many years. I never had a change to try another brand so far. This I feel as is glides on my face is very smooth. The fibers hold just enough of your power after you give it a shake. As with all brushes you need to learn how to use them, to achieve the look that you were going for and to look your best
Shasha S.
Tammy H.
This is my most fav brush to carry in my bag. I love that I can retract it into the handle and put a cap on the end to ensure nothing else contaminated the brush until I can use it again or wash it. It’s a full, soft brush, and covers very well. I’m super pale, so you can see every single stroke, lol. But this brush takes care of it all! I like smaller handled brushes as well due to joint issues. This contact style doesn’t cramp my hand as much as a regular handle. I’ve also found that this brush has outlasted my other brushes.
Guilianna M.
Orlando
This brush is perfect to apply illuminating powder is just amazing, after applied it looks very natural and nice! I would definitely by it for illuminating powder is just the perfect one! The price is not bad and you would be very satisfied with the results
Aubrey D.
Saint Petersburg
This is great if you’re looking for buildable coverage with your BM powder, as it applies full coverage and blends the powder nicely. I like how thick it is, but it absorbs a lot of product which wastes if you clean your brushes regularly.
Chloe G.
new york
Great brush to blend in makeup and apply setting powder. Provides overall strong coverage and doesn’t irritate the skin when applying. Be sure to keep up with cleaning these brushes, as the bristles can get heavy with makeup over time
DeLaney G.
Fort Belvoir, VA
This brush is great! I have a separate makeup bag that I put in my purse, and it fits well. It does a good job if you’re on the go, but it could be seen as a little pricey for such a small brush. It just depends on your preferences.
Tenisha T.
Raleigh, NC
I keep this in my purse. Perfect for out and about touch ups. Blot your face with rice paper. Just swirl the brush in the powder, tap tap tap, hit the shiny spots. BOOM! Flawless once again.
Taylor 🌹.
Sarasota, FL
Great product. It’s works wonders and I would purchase again after my first time using it. It’s very gentle and has a reasonable price. I bought this product from Bare Minerals and I would totally recommend this to others!
adam ✨.
Charlton
It feels nice on skin but it almost absorbs the makeup too much, making it hard to apply. Despite that complaint I don’t really have too many complaints about this product.... the brush also feels sturdy.
Heidi D.
Sacramento, CA
Is this product easy to clean? Not just the everyday spray cleaner, but deep clean?
Amanda S.
Does this replace a different brush? Where do you use this in your process?