bareMinerals Mineralixirs Facial Cleansing Oil uploaded by Promise U.

BY BAREMINERALS

What is it: A way to delicately lift away dirt and makeup. This gentle yet effective cleanser is infused with a blend of oils and a mineral complex to help dissolve impurities while conditioning and nourishing skin.

Who is it for: All skin types. Anyone looking for a gentle, effective, soothing oil cleanser.

Why is it different: This lightweight, gentle oil cleanser helps to lift away dirt and impurities, leaving skin completely cleansed and softened. When massaged onto the skin, the oil turns into a luxurious, lightweight milk, resulting in a unique cleansing experience.

• I have been looking for a new cleanser... I like bare minerals, b...2 Answers
  • Is this ok to use with combination skin6 Answers
  • Is this for all skin types because I have a sensitive skin and br...2 Answers
bareMinerals Mineralixirs Facial Cleansing Oil
  • "A first I've always been a skeptic about using facial oil for cleansing the whole idea of adding oil to your face makes me think instant Breakout but this help me change my mind on cleansing oils this removes all makeup with a hydrating effect and I absolutely love it I first received this as a sample and I went out and bought a bottle in love with this product would recommend it to anyone always use Bare Minerals have been 18 years old I love Bare Minerals" in 3 reviews
  • "This stuff is unreal. I am not Going back to any other cleanser! Ideal for sensitive skin while also removing impurities, dirt and makeup. A little bit of a splurge but definitely has improved my skin. Loving it. " in 3 reviews
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Alexandra S.
Hagerstown, MD
Amazing cleansing oil. Really breaks down all your makeup, even your thick waterproof gel liner. It's also a bareMinerals products so you know it's great one for all skin types but also those with sensitive skin. Truly a great product. Also the price point is also a great one.
Ricki M.
Daphne, AL
I love this for removing my makeup! It can break though the thickest and most full coverage foundations and powers with ease. The only thing insist like was that I felt like it left my skin sticky after the fact so I had to re rinse. Besides that I'll defiantly get it again
Jaclyn M.
Elkton, MD
This stuff is amazing. I am on my third bottle now. It just melts off the make up and does not irritate my eyes. Doesn't leave my skin feeling overly oily or to dry. The price isn't too bad either. One of my favorite cleansing oil's
Angela R.
I purchased this cleasing oil to remove my makeup. It does its job well. I soak cotton pad with oil to remove eye makeup and lipstick. Then use my palms to remove rest of the face makeup. It is easily dissolved in water so you don't feel greasy after rinsing your face.
Ashli D.
Love this stuff! I have tried some different cleansers and this one was great! Doesn't leave my face feeling dry or like I have a film on it. It's hard to find one that really gets everything off your face, and this one does it!
Rebecca C.
This is my must in my daily routine. I have acne and no matter what I've tried nothing has worked until now. I have heard of oil working to get down and clean the pores completely out. Well this product does exactly that. I haven't had my skin this clear in years. It really has made a huge difference to me.
Nabil V.
This cleansing oil is very good needless to say it is by Bareminerals! I love this brand and I will say I was skeptic at putting oil on my face butbonce I tried it it left my face very smooth and hydrated!
Emily H.
This stuff is so weird to use at first but I love it! I've never received so many compliments about my usually acne-prone skin (grew up a Proactiv, dermatology-product, etc. girl) and it's never felt/looked cleaner to me. Purchased direct from the store after a recommendation from an employee and have turned a few friends on to it since.
Holly M.
Rossville, GA
I love this cleanser! I've tried a few others, store brands mostly because I figured they all did the same thing, but boy was I wrong! This cleanser left my face feeling healthy and lighter! I love it, and have now bought two bottles (probably about to buy number 3).
Celina K.
Albuquerque, NM
Is this ok to use with combination skin
Promise U.
Is this for all skin types because I have a sensitive skin and break out a lot
Hannah L.
I have been looking for a new cleanser... I like bare minerals, but I'm curious whether this product is greasy? Does it soak in quickly? And what is the scent? Thank you!
Elisabeth B.
Corning, NY
Is this product okay to use with sensitive skin?