BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

A rich, solid oil balm that revitalizes your delicate eye area. Renew your delicate eye area with this luxuriously rich, solid oil balm. Formulated with restorative oils and skin-enhancing minerals, this innovative treatment is infused with nourishing moisture to smooth away the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and soften skin for instantly refreshed, younger-looking eyes.

Ilene D.
Philadelphia, PA
Plus it didn't do anything for "smoothing away the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles".It is an oil balm for the skin around your eye area. After using it for a week, the area around me eyes were itchy and red and they get dry more often than necessary which I found odd. I thought that this product was going to give my skin a little more moisture but it didn't.This product was my first BareMinerals "skincare" item from the brand and I was expecting high hopes because I like their powder foundation that I received at Generation Beauty NYC this past September. But I didn't really like it as much as I though I would have.
Lynn T.
I don't hate it, and I don't love it. It's a balm the melts and I can use it on my eyes and lips but I do t reach for it.

Positive: it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Especially my the area around my eyes it can get pretty stingy when it dry. I can use this balm to help sooth the dryness over night.

Negatives: not a miracle worker, I don't see much difference when using it. I really dislike the container, I don't want to keep dipping my finger in the pot then apply it to my eye.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I use this for my puffy eyes. I love it. I love all their products. Amazing f quality and worth the price. I would recommend this and buy again. It does the job and helps with puffy eyes. Amazing stuff.
Jayme K.
Morgan Hill, CA
I love this line, but the eye cream/gel is my least favorite. it's not bad, but sometimes I wake up with really greasy under eyes. Maybe on some nights I just use too much? I also haven't seen any benefits to my fine lines and wrinkles. I love the packaging, but I doubt I will repurchase.
Makeup.by.eri E.
I have this eye cream it's a balm and a little goes a long way I have long lashes so my mascara ends up smuging true the day and it's the eye cream. This would be ideal for some one with extreme dry underused or mature skin
Chloe H.
sacramento, califronia
very hard to work with and very watery. It got in my eyes and made everything very blury and i had to flush my eyes out with water , but the product did do the job and moisturize my eyes
Meagan M.
Never tried it but would love too try it looks amazing! And price is affordable
Lucia Yulissa P.
Miami 8400 NW 25th #100 BM cargo
I like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much
Nancy G.
San Antonio
Me encabta este priducto para el cuidado de los ojos se que tiene muy buena calidad y sientes la difencia
Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
Any intake about how oily is this product? I just got it but I'm wondering about braking out