bareMinerals Mineralixirs 5-Oil Blend

Designed to deeply nourish the skin for a silky soft texture and replenish appearance, the bareMinerals Mineralixirs 5-Oil Blend has a unique formula which blends 5 botanical seed oils. Paraben free, this effective oil moisturises and smooths the skin whilst giving anti-ageing benefits. The complexion is left with a naturally radiant glow.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of bareMinerals Mineralixirs 5-Oil Blend!
How would you rate this product?
Arnaudville, LA
Lately, I have gone from the freezing Northeast to the super humid and warm South. Needless to say, my skin is confused. Before I started using this, my skin was dull with a few small acne scars and very noticeable dark circles under my eyes. I just did not like the way my skin was looking. The Northeast winter was killing my skin, stealing all the moisture. So the second that I landed in Louisiana for winter break, I was on the hunt for moisturizing skin care. I found this on clearance and picked it up. I have always been a fan of Bareminerals. I have a few products so I expected the quality to be up there. I think it delivers on all the promises that it makes. My skin is much less dull. I have been using this once a night every night for a week. I put this on after I use a cleanser and toner and before moisturizer and serum. This has made such a difference. My acne scars have pretty much vanished. My skin tone is much more even and radiant looking. My dark circles are still there, so no miracle in a jar. I'm also disappointed that this did nothing for my pores. They were still huge. I love that this contains natural products. You can look up the benefits of each different oil and they are incredible. I will keep using this. I do not recommend using it in the morning before applying makeup. It made my face so oily throughout the day. It is definitely an overnight only type of oil. If you do want to try this during the day, I suggest using only one drop and REALLY work it in.
Wise
I love bare minerals products. I use several for night time moisturizers. The oil takes makeup off while making your face feel clean
Wimauma, FL
So i like it if i put it on a night. I know it’s an oil blend but it does feel super oily even when i do not out a lot on. I have combination skin so maybe it was too much. Maybe it would work best on someone that has dry skin.
Williamsburg , VA
I like this product because it’s not oily (if that makes sense) it’s different by not being greasy but effective.
Pahrump, NV
BareMinerals is an amazing brand this oil did not break me out and I will continue to re-purchase and recommend to friends
Lancaster, PA
Part of my daily skin care routine. Great to use in the winter to help keep skin hydrated and healthy. A little goes a long way, so a bottle lasts you quite a while.
Scottsdale, AZ
I am obsessed with this product. I had my best friend try it and she comes over every morning to use it. The bottle is so cute and the dispenser works amazing, I never feel like I have too much on. Super gentle, but if my face is very dry I will put another layer of moisturizer on first because it has caused irritation.
Poplar Bluff
I love this product. It keeps my face hydrating and looking flawless for the day.  It give my face the perfect dewy look and keeps it refreshing.  Bare minerals has great products and this one is by far one of my favorites!!
Aiken
I like this ok, but it is not my favorite. I could see the benefit of it but for my skin it just did not work well. I think this would work better on younger skin. I like the look of it but for the price it is just not for me. I wish I loved it but the reason for different products is that they don't work on all people!
My sister purchased this at TJ Maxx. She gave this to me because she knew I liked facial oils and she couldn’t get into using this. The smell is interesting, not bad enough to make me stop using it, but definitely not a good scent. It feels nice on my skin, I haven’t been using it long enough to see any long term effects. I pair it with my nightly moisturizer which allows it to soak in better.

Looking for your answer?