BY BAREMINERALS

Designed to deeply nourish the skin for a silky soft texture and replenish appearance, the bareMinerals Mineralixirs 5-Oil Blend has a unique formula which blends 5 botanical seed oils. Paraben free, this effective oil moisturises and smooths the skin whilst giving anti-ageing benefits. The complexion is left with a naturally radiant glow.

Alyssa T.
North Dakota
This is a great product for softening the skin and giving it extra moisture. I received this product as a gift, and I absolutely love it. There is a good amount of product in the bottle, and I’m going to keep rebuying this oil once I run out because it is so good.
Andrea C.
Roseville
Very moisturizing and will leave your face a little tacky but definitely moisturized. It was a tad too thick of an oil for my liking and my skin type. But it did do it’s job by providing intense moisturizing. I was not crazy about the smell either.
Casey C.
My sister purchased this at TJ Maxx. She gave this to me because she knew I liked facial oils and she couldn’t get into using this. The smell is interesting, not bad enough to make me stop using it, but definitely not a good scent. It feels nice on my skin, I haven’t been using it long enough to see any long term effects. I pair it with my nightly moisturizer which allows it to soak in better.
Angie H.
Aiken
I like this ok, but it is not my favorite. I could see the benefit of it but for my skin it just did not work well. I think this would work better on younger skin. I like the look of it but for the price it is just not for me. I wish I loved it but the reason for different products is that they don't work on all people!
Kelsey L.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love this stuff. It’s since been discontinued but it did wonders for calming & smoothing the acne & scarring on my face when worn at night. The difference was evident every morning. Unfortunately it wasn’t a cure but definitely a great tool.
Lynn T.
This oil includes some of my favorite oils. The key ingredients in this elixir include rosehip seed oil, camellia seed oil, grape seed oil, apricot kernel seed oil and sunflower seed oil, each of which were carefully chosen for their anti-aging benefits.

Another plus is there is no perfume smell it smells natural.

I don’t use this oil alone I mix it in with facial creams after a shower or cleansing my face at night. It’s a bit too heavy to use during the day because my foundation, which I like to be matte, will not stay put on a over moisturized face.

Too bad this elixir is discounted
Kylie Q.
Arnaudville, LA
Lately, I have gone from the freezing Northeast to the super humid and warm South. Needless to say, my skin is confused. Before I started using this, my skin was dull with a few small acne scars and very noticeable dark circles under my eyes. I just did not like the way my skin was looking. The Northeast winter was killing my skin, stealing all the moisture. So the second that I landed in Louisiana for winter break, I was on the hunt for moisturizing skin care. I found this on clearance and picked it up. I have always been a fan of Bareminerals. I have a few products so I expected the quality to be up there. I think it delivers on all the promises that it makes. My skin is much less dull. I have been using this once a night every night for a week. I put this on after I use a cleanser and toner and before moisturizer and serum. This has made such a difference. My acne scars have pretty much vanished. My skin tone is much more even and radiant looking. My dark circles are still there, so no miracle in a jar. I'm also disappointed that this did nothing for my pores. They were still huge. I love that this contains natural products. You can look up the benefits of each different oil and they are incredible. I will keep using this. I do not recommend using it in the morning before applying makeup. It made my face so oily throughout the day. It is definitely an overnight only type of oil. If you do want to try this during the day, I suggest using only one drop and REALLY work it in.
Taylor S.
Orlando, FL
Im a huge fan of serums but this one is definitely one of my favorites! It combines five different oils which are all great to apply on your face and neck. At a good price point as well.
Caitlin S.
Saint Louis , MO
Review isn't warranted because this product has been discontinued for almost 2 years. Newer products and serums like Bare Minerals Eternalixir replaced it last yeah.
Amy L.
This oil smells terrible, like burnt rubber and I've been using it every evening for a month, but have not seen any improvement in my dry skin. I make sure to cleanse my face beforehand. What a disappointment, no wonder this brand came out with a new skin care line and is discontinuing this product.