• bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder Original
  • bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder Tinted

BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

TRANSLUCENT FINISHING POWDER FOR EVERY SKIN TONE

Perfect your makeup look with Mineral Veil, now available in four shades and finishes, from matte to luminous. Versatile enough for all skin tones and skin types, the light-as-a-feather, super smooth formulas blend onto skin without smudging the makeup you're already wearing. Sheer and never cakey, Mineral Veil is a translucent setting powder made with natural ingredients that weightlessly blurs and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and pores, whether it is applied over makeup or onto beautifully bare skin.

ORIGINAL MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Soft Matte Finish

With a soft matte finish, Original Mineral Veil is a transparent but hardworking finishing powder for all complexions. Minimizing lines, absorbing oils, and softening your look, it gives you an airbrushed finish that's too good to miss. And best of all, the loose mineral powder is utterly weightless.

ILLUMINATING MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Brightening and Blurring Luminous Finish

Completely sheer and versatile enough for all skin tones, Illuminating Mineral Veil provides a soft glow and keeps skin looking photo-ready with light-reflecting pearls that impart a radiant, ethereal softness.

TINTED MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Soft Matte Finish with a Hint of Warm Tint

With all of the soft translucence of the Original Mineral Veil, our Tinted Mineral Veil Finishing Powder features a hint of warm tint that infuses skin with softness and light while gently absorbing oil and minimizing the appearance of lines and pores. Completely sheer with a soft matte finish, it's versatile enough for all skin tones and works especially well as a translucent setting powder for dark and deep skin tones.

HYDRATING MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Hydrating, Brightening Finish with a Cooling Sensation

Our Hydrating Mineral Veil brightens skin with a sheer, peachy soft luminosity. The unique water and rice lipid encapsulated formula delivers an immediate brightening boost with a cool feeling. Clinically proven to improve skin's ability to retain moisture, the translucent finishing powder also minimizes the appearance of fine lines, pores and shine, and keeps your complexion feeling fresh. *

Ingredients: Silica, Aqua (Water/Eau), Silica Silylate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Lipids, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sodium Dehydoracetate, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sorbic Acid. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492)

Usage:

SWIRL, TAP, BUFF® APPLICATION

SWIRL a small amount of Mineral Veil Finishing Powder in the lid until it all disappears into the brush.

TAP away excess.

BUFF onto the skin in sweeping motions.

Apply a quick sweep of the translucent finishing powder across the t-zone, around the cheeks or all over the face-wherever you need Mineral Veil to gently lock makeup in place, absorb excess oil, and help keep you looking fresh and flawless.

FOR OIL CONTROL

For use on oilier complexions, in humid climates, or with heavy moisturizers, start your makeup routine with an application of Mineral Veil before applying bareMinerals foundation or face makeup, then apply again as a last step to set your makeup.

• Who else uses Bare Minerals everyday! 22 Answers
  • What do you think about mineral powders that suit any typ...2 Answers
  • Is this good to wear over the mineral foundation?3 Answers
bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder

Start your review of bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Pamela D.
Powell , TN
I am hooked on this Bare Essentials Mineral Veil. This is the best powder I have ever used! It goes on smooth and silky, doesn't dry my skin out. The coverage is excellent and I wouldn't use anything else especially around my eyes.
Shakeria D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Bare mineral is such an great company im always happy with there products. I never had a complaint on any of their products. Its so healthy on the skin. It does have any harsh chemicals in there products. And there finishing powder has my face looking flawless.
Jennifer M.
I've been using bare minerals for at least 12 years now. My face is so sensitive and that is how I ended up being a life long user of Bare Minerals.  I always finish it with the illuminating powder!  These are photos with nothing but bare minerals products and their illuminating powder . These are not edited any way shape or form.
Heather H.
Killen , AL
In my opinion Bareminerals is such an underrated brand. This finishing/setting powder is great for all skin types and makes your skin look flawless. Blurs my pores and imperfections. I always keep many Bareminerals’ products in my collection. It’s a cult classic!
rachel D.
Louisiana
I’ve used bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder for some time now. This was a very nice, soft, fine powder. I use this typically to set my primer because I have oily skin. It sets beautifully but I noticed a little flash back. This doesn’t concern me too much because I don’t have pictures taken of me frequently enough to care but I know some worry about that. Great product regardless!
Haley W.
I use this as my highlighter, when I wear highlighter. Those days are few and far between, but it's my go to on those days where I get up early enough to put on highlight. It's a very pretty highlight, I just don't like the packaging. It's pretty messy because it's a loose powder. I have the sample size, but there's a good bit in it.
veezy G.
Belle Chasse, LA
I bought this during Black Friday sale and I'm so happy I did! I love setting my face with this because it makes you look so luminous and glowy! It doesn't make you look sparkly or anything like that. It's high quality and definitely worth the money
Andrea E.
Newburgh, IN
I am OBSESSED with Bare Minerals face makeup and their Mineral Veil Finishing Powder is the happy ending to their Mineral Foundation. It's available in (2) finishes, with one being a matte and the other luminous. Both available finishes are terrific and really set your foundation, however I currently prefer the Luminizing Finish although both finishes are staples in my makeup bag. I cannot recommend Bare Minerals face makeup enough but if you want buildable coverage from light to #onfleek with every coverage degree making you look and feel fabulous while allowing your skin to breathe and without leaving makeup residue on everything that touches your face; THIS is what you've been dreaming of and it never disappoints! bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder
Emily S.
Cincinnati, OH
Fantastic powder. Lady at Ulta was telling me about it but I was hesitant. I bought it anyways for around $27 and it was well worth it. It sets my liquid foundation perfectly without making it seem like I have too much makeup on, leaving me with a very natural look. It also has a super convenient second lid which opens and closes to help reduce the amount if powder lost during travel.
Andrea F.
Ottawa
This finishing powered is awesome! It’s keeps my makeup in place all day long! It’s lightweight, keeps my grease at bay too! I wish this had sun protection in it, but I love love love it! bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder
aubrey b.
Salem, VA
Jannette D.
Pierre, SD
Has anyone found a place that sells this cheaper?
Katharine R.
Cape May, NJ
Does anyone have any good websites where I can order more of this product from?
Jennifer D.
Hager hill, KY
Is this worth the money ?

Macy's