• bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder Original
  • bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder Tinted

BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

TRANSLUCENT FINISHING POWDER FOR EVERY SKIN TONE

Perfect your makeup look with Mineral Veil, now available in four shades and finishes, from matte to luminous. Versatile enough for all skin tones and skin types, the light-as-a-feather, super smooth formulas blend onto skin without smudging the makeup you're already wearing. Sheer and never cakey, Mineral Veil is a translucent setting powder made with natural ingredients that weightlessly blurs and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and pores, whether it is applied over makeup or onto beautifully bare skin.

ORIGINAL MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Soft Matte Finish

With a soft matte finish, Original Mineral Veil is a transparent but hardworking finishing powder for all complexions. Minimizing lines, absorbing oils, and softening your look, it gives you an airbrushed finish that's too good to miss. And best of all, the loose mineral powder is utterly weightless.

ILLUMINATING MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Brightening and Blurring Luminous Finish

Completely sheer and versatile enough for all skin tones, Illuminating Mineral Veil provides a soft glow and keeps skin looking photo-ready with light-reflecting pearls that impart a radiant, ethereal softness.

TINTED MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Soft Matte Finish with a Hint of Warm Tint

With all of the soft translucence of the Original Mineral Veil, our Tinted Mineral Veil Finishing Powder features a hint of warm tint that infuses skin with softness and light while gently absorbing oil and minimizing the appearance of lines and pores. Completely sheer with a soft matte finish, it's versatile enough for all skin tones and works especially well as a translucent setting powder for dark and deep skin tones.

HYDRATING MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Hydrating, Brightening Finish with a Cooling Sensation

Our Hydrating Mineral Veil brightens skin with a sheer, peachy soft luminosity. The unique water and rice lipid encapsulated formula delivers an immediate brightening boost with a cool feeling. Clinically proven to improve skin's ability to retain moisture, the translucent finishing powder also minimizes the appearance of fine lines, pores and shine, and keeps your complexion feeling fresh. *

Ingredients: Silica, Aqua (Water/Eau), Silica Silylate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Lipids, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sodium Dehydoracetate, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sorbic Acid. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492)

Usage:

SWIRL, TAP, BUFF® APPLICATION

SWIRL a small amount of Mineral Veil Finishing Powder in the lid until it all disappears into the brush.

TAP away excess.

BUFF onto the skin in sweeping motions.

Apply a quick sweep of the translucent finishing powder across the t-zone, around the cheeks or all over the face-wherever you need Mineral Veil to gently lock makeup in place, absorb excess oil, and help keep you looking fresh and flawless.

FOR OIL CONTROL

For use on oilier complexions, in humid climates, or with heavy moisturizers, start your makeup routine with an application of Mineral Veil before applying bareMinerals foundation or face makeup, then apply again as a last step to set your makeup.

• Who else uses Bare Minerals everyday! 22 Answers
  • What do you think about mineral powders that suit any typ...2 Answers
  • Is this good to wear over the mineral foundation?3 Answers
bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder

Start your review of bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Heidi B.
Augusta,Maine
I purchased this years ago my first time from a television commercial..I was skeptical but as I began to hear through friends also about the sheen natural look and how great it worked for maturing skin as I was then in my early 40s...upon receiving bare minerals I used it as a finishing powder and right away I liked it ..it gave my skin a lift as i was starting with drier looking skin and some fine lines ..the mica that's an ingredient gave a light shimmer look that helped give a light all over glow I so desperatly needed ..this product was one of my first powders I used that had exceptional quality for its price and so much better than the typical cheap end drug store brands..I would recommend anyone to pay the little xtra amt of $$to buy this especially if you need some luster to your maturing skin routine!! bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder
Hannah P.
Watertown , MA
I just started using bareMinerals, I was hesitant about this brand. High price (for me), potentially high hype without the benefits. I was very impressed without their original foundation. Very light-not too opaque. I prefer a more natural look. However at the end of the day when using the original foundation alone, my face looked cakey and I could see the power in my face.

During a sale, I caved in on buying the original Mineral Veil finishing powder. I heard it makes your makeup look better and last longer. My friends were right! It truly makes a difference in the look of my makeup. The Mineral Veil soaks up access oil and helps my makeup look matt through the whole day. I have not seen the "cakey look" reappear since using this product. Overall, these products improve the health of my skin as well. Very impressed!!

LaTonya S.
Chicago
I receive this product from my mom who purchased a lot of Bare Minerals products in the wrong shade and did not feel like returning them. While I don’t use the powder foundation any longer, I do still use the Mineral Veil as a setting power for my concealer and, sometimes, for my foundation. This power is great. It’s really finely milled and give a good brightening effect to the under eyes while providing a nice finish to set the face overall. A little definitely does a long way and leaves you with an airbrushed look that is all the rage these days, as made popular on Instagram. I love how this product can be used on its own, or in conjunction with liquid or powder foundation. And there’s absolutely no flashback, which is pretty awesome! BAREMINERALS/ILLUMINATING MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER .03 OZ
Tiffany V.
Chico
I started using bareMinerals over 10 years ago maybe even 15 years ago and I loved them then, the only thing was that I was using it as my only foundation products so I didn't feel it gave me enough coverage, but I did love the way that it made my skin look for a powder. I have the finishing Veil and a all over face color\ bronzer type of product from them and I do like the powders I think that they do leave a pretty nice look to the skin and they are some powders that I can actually get away with wearing without looking too powdery but they still do make me look somewhat powdery in some areas so I'm still on the hunt for that perfect powder that doesn't give me a powder look. Overall I do think that Bare Minerals make some of the best face powders that I've used and if you don't have dry skin or even if you do and you can make Powers work for you I think that these powders from bare minerals are really great and you can also find them for really inexpensive prices at stores like TJ Maxx and Marshalls so if you can find them there or on sale then I definitely think that they're worth it and I would recommend them.
Siddy B.
Boynton Beach , FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I have used Bare Mineral products for years. It has helped me to clear my skin and the part it’s that it leaves my skin flawless! One of my favorite products out of the set that I use it’s their mineral veil I’m absolutely obsessed with it. Mineral Veil it’s really the icing on the cake for a perfect liking skin! Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil Illuminating Mineral Veil 0.3 ozbareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder
Jamie D.
Chesapeake, VA
Absolutely perfect for winter dry weather. I was using a matte setting powder during winter and noticed how dry y skin was even with the moisturizer I was using. I switched to the bareminerals mineral veil hydrating setting powder. I love the glow it leaves on you skin as well as how light it is on one's skin. Not sure how it will be for the upcoming warmer weather. But will be used as a must during the winter weather.
Lela J.
I love almost all of the bare minerals products! This one was definitely top 10. It’s light and It’s got a soft matte look that looks so flawless when you are done! It’s great on its own for a quick trip to the store or any day you just want to keep it light and fresh.
Sammie P.
Locust Grove, GA
I am the bareMinerals lover as it was my first brand I ever used when starting to wear face product. Despite its price tag this it's an all-around amazing finishing powder. The name kind of worried me at first as I thought I would be super shiny or something but that is definitely not the case. It is a lightweight and goes on seamlessly keeping your makeup in place. It is also great for touch-ups throughout the day
Wioleta T.
Justice, IL
I use to use this product all the time when I was in high school. It was like my first ever higher end makeup product than what I was using. I didn’t really understand how to use it and I definitely didn’t use it like it was intended. I didn’t do any of that buffing it into your skin type of stuff. I literally just used it as a powder to set my makeup. For that, it was pretty good.
Heather F.
Light, breathable, and fresh!!! This finishing powder is awesome!!! It mattes your face and prevents that gosh awful oil shine. I do have to reapply it on hot days, but with anything you tend to have to reapply. It has no awful sent or anything.. Only downside is, honestly a cheap baby powder dose the same as this product. However with this product you wont smell like a babys butt.. Lol
aubrey b.
Salem, VA
Jannette D.
Pierre, SD
Has anyone found a place that sells this cheaper?
Katharine R.
Cape May, NJ
Does anyone have any good websites where I can order more of this product from?
Jennifer D.
Hager hill, KY
Is this worth the money ?

Macy's