• bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder Original
  • bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder Tinted

BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

TRANSLUCENT FINISHING POWDER FOR EVERY SKIN TONE

Perfect your makeup look with Mineral Veil, now available in four shades and finishes, from matte to luminous. Versatile enough for all skin tones and skin types, the light-as-a-feather, super smooth formulas blend onto skin without smudging the makeup you're already wearing. Sheer and never cakey, Mineral Veil is a translucent setting powder made with natural ingredients that weightlessly blurs and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and pores, whether it is applied over makeup or onto beautifully bare skin.

ORIGINAL MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Soft Matte Finish

With a soft matte finish, Original Mineral Veil is a transparent but hardworking finishing powder for all complexions. Minimizing lines, absorbing oils, and softening your look, it gives you an airbrushed finish that's too good to miss. And best of all, the loose mineral powder is utterly weightless.

ILLUMINATING MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Brightening and Blurring Luminous Finish

Completely sheer and versatile enough for all skin tones, Illuminating Mineral Veil provides a soft glow and keeps skin looking photo-ready with light-reflecting pearls that impart a radiant, ethereal softness.

TINTED MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Soft Matte Finish with a Hint of Warm Tint

With all of the soft translucence of the Original Mineral Veil, our Tinted Mineral Veil Finishing Powder features a hint of warm tint that infuses skin with softness and light while gently absorbing oil and minimizing the appearance of lines and pores. Completely sheer with a soft matte finish, it's versatile enough for all skin tones and works especially well as a translucent setting powder for dark and deep skin tones.

HYDRATING MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Hydrating, Brightening Finish with a Cooling Sensation

Our Hydrating Mineral Veil brightens skin with a sheer, peachy soft luminosity. The unique water and rice lipid encapsulated formula delivers an immediate brightening boost with a cool feeling. Clinically proven to improve skin's ability to retain moisture, the translucent finishing powder also minimizes the appearance of fine lines, pores and shine, and keeps your complexion feeling fresh. *

Ingredients: Silica, Aqua (Water/Eau), Silica Silylate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Lipids, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sodium Dehydoracetate, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sorbic Acid. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492)

Usage:

SWIRL, TAP, BUFF® APPLICATION

SWIRL a small amount of Mineral Veil Finishing Powder in the lid until it all disappears into the brush.

TAP away excess.

BUFF onto the skin in sweeping motions.

Apply a quick sweep of the translucent finishing powder across the t-zone, around the cheeks or all over the face-wherever you need Mineral Veil to gently lock makeup in place, absorb excess oil, and help keep you looking fresh and flawless.

FOR OIL CONTROL

For use on oilier complexions, in humid climates, or with heavy moisturizers, start your makeup routine with an application of Mineral Veil before applying bareMinerals foundation or face makeup, then apply again as a last step to set your makeup.

• Who else uses Bare Minerals everyday! 22 Answers
  • What do you think about mineral powders that suit any typ...2 Answers
  • Is this good to wear over the mineral foundation?3 Answers
bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder

Start your review of bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Shae M.
Maryville
This powder is awesome and I will definitely buy again. I recommend for anyone needing a good quality loose powder. It lasts all day and keeps my foundation in place. It’s worth the price. The powder has lasted me months
Ashley H.
Greenville
I have been using this for years. At least 10 years I’d say. I love the natural finish I get with it and it really helps keep my makeup looking fresh all day. It works well on my combination skin. Definitely a must have.
Christy S.
Belville, NC
Light weight, stays in place, and good for your skin. Give a very natural finish and last all day. It also comes in multiple shades or translucent. I never have to worry about break or when using any of their products.
Blair N.
(NOTE- Technically I use the Hydrating Mineral Veil)
I love this mineral veil. I don't know how to describe the hydrating properties other than you can tell by the sheer softness of the powder. It feels heavenly on the skin, blends seamlessly and helps blur imperfections. It isn't translucent but it might as well be. My only complaint is it is really hard to open initially. I shake just a little into the cap and swirl into my brush from there, adding more as needed. I use the e.l.f. Studio Kabuki Face Brush to apply the mineral veil.
Dani M.
Carrollton, GA
I really do love all this bareMinerals and this mineral veil is no exception. It is a fine, soft powder that goes on smooth and keeps my makeup in place and oil buildup to a minimum throughout the day. The only reason I am removing a star is because this can sometimes give me a chalky appearance depending on the products I use underneath. If it's a day that I'm feeling anything with shimmer or glitter, I make sure to use this immediately after foundation. Then I apply those bronzers, blushes or highlighters last otherwise they get washed out with the mineral veil.
Laura F.
West Barnstable, Ma
I have loved all bare minerals since my first use... I actually swear by them... They are great for people just getting into makeup as well as die hard makeup users... Easy to apply and delivers on promises always...
Gina F.
White Plains, NY
A makeup artist used this to set my face after applying my makeup. I have been hooked ever since. It is so light and natural feeling. Easy to apply its foolproof! I keep buying it because it’s a staple in my routine.
Colette B.
Dassel
I don't use this as a part of my usual, daily make up routine.  But when I am doing my make up for a special occasion and want to be sure that it lasts, this really makes a difference to keep my makeup in place
Morgan W.
Indianapolis, IN
This product is wonderful. It goes on well on top of your foundation. A little goes a long way. It helps keep your makeup in place all day and most of the time keeps oily skin at bay. I would recommend this product.
Tesia N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Purchased at: Sephora
The mineral veil is something super convenient to keep on hand! I keep it in my purse so I can blot up the oil from face and fix my make up throughout the day. It doesn’t give too much coverage, but it does the job!
aubrey b.
Salem, VA
Jannette D.
Pierre, SD
Has anyone found a place that sells this cheaper?
Katharine R.
Cape May, NJ
Does anyone have any good websites where I can order more of this product from?
Jennifer D.
Hager hill, KY
Is this worth the money ?

Macy's