• bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder Original
  • bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder Tinted

BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

TRANSLUCENT FINISHING POWDER FOR EVERY SKIN TONE

Perfect your makeup look with Mineral Veil, now available in four shades and finishes, from matte to luminous. Versatile enough for all skin tones and skin types, the light-as-a-feather, super smooth formulas blend onto skin without smudging the makeup you're already wearing. Sheer and never cakey, Mineral Veil is a translucent setting powder made with natural ingredients that weightlessly blurs and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and pores, whether it is applied over makeup or onto beautifully bare skin.

ORIGINAL MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Soft Matte Finish

With a soft matte finish, Original Mineral Veil is a transparent but hardworking finishing powder for all complexions. Minimizing lines, absorbing oils, and softening your look, it gives you an airbrushed finish that's too good to miss. And best of all, the loose mineral powder is utterly weightless.

ILLUMINATING MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Brightening and Blurring Luminous Finish

Completely sheer and versatile enough for all skin tones, Illuminating Mineral Veil provides a soft glow and keeps skin looking photo-ready with light-reflecting pearls that impart a radiant, ethereal softness.

TINTED MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Soft Matte Finish with a Hint of Warm Tint

With all of the soft translucence of the Original Mineral Veil, our Tinted Mineral Veil Finishing Powder features a hint of warm tint that infuses skin with softness and light while gently absorbing oil and minimizing the appearance of lines and pores. Completely sheer with a soft matte finish, it's versatile enough for all skin tones and works especially well as a translucent setting powder for dark and deep skin tones.

HYDRATING MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Hydrating, Brightening Finish with a Cooling Sensation

Our Hydrating Mineral Veil brightens skin with a sheer, peachy soft luminosity. The unique water and rice lipid encapsulated formula delivers an immediate brightening boost with a cool feeling. Clinically proven to improve skin's ability to retain moisture, the translucent finishing powder also minimizes the appearance of fine lines, pores and shine, and keeps your complexion feeling fresh. *

Ingredients: Silica, Aqua (Water/Eau), Silica Silylate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Lipids, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sodium Dehydoracetate, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sorbic Acid. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492)

Usage:

SWIRL, TAP, BUFF® APPLICATION

SWIRL a small amount of Mineral Veil Finishing Powder in the lid until it all disappears into the brush.

TAP away excess.

BUFF onto the skin in sweeping motions.

Apply a quick sweep of the translucent finishing powder across the t-zone, around the cheeks or all over the face-wherever you need Mineral Veil to gently lock makeup in place, absorb excess oil, and help keep you looking fresh and flawless.

FOR OIL CONTROL

For use on oilier complexions, in humid climates, or with heavy moisturizers, start your makeup routine with an application of Mineral Veil before applying bareMinerals foundation or face makeup, then apply again as a last step to set your makeup.

• Who else uses Bare Minerals everyday! 22 Answers
  • What do you think about mineral powders that suit any typ...2 Answers
  • Is this good to wear over the mineral foundation?3 Answers
bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder

Start your review of bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Elizabeth A.
Manchester, MO
I like this product okay. I think it’s a little pricey for how quickly I used it and would prefer something with more coverage. I have not re bought this product and probably wouldn’t recommend it unless someone wanted very sheer coverage
Sarah P.
Lynchburg, VA
Unless you want to look orange and look like your face is dry and matte - this is NOT for you. I do not like this one bit. Hard to apply and so messy. It does not give a natural look and did not help my makeup stay in place at all. I would not recommend this unless you have very oily skin.
Crystal S.
Vancouver, WA
Bare minerals will always be a fave. This product is soft, silky and smooth. Bound to always give you a flawless matte finish without drying your skin out too much. It’s expensive but definitely worth the extra money if you got it 💁🏽‍♀️
Noelle M.
Spokane Valley
So I recently dropped 600 bucks at Ulta and this was something I picked up, I wish I had bought 2! That's how BOMB this powder is. It feels so good, I got the hydrating one and it literally is cold....like it feels like you're sticking your face in a freezer when you apply it and its so satisfying! It's also super finely milled and really good on nature skin. I just use a big powder brush cause I do think a beauty blender would make for cakey skin, but with a brush its PERFECT!
Ying W.
Brooklyn, NY
love thissss it makes my skin look nice even when i feel like i’ve packed on my foundation a bit too much. super easy to apply, makes my skin look nice but my foundation also stays on. the only finishing powder i’ve ever bought twice
Mallory S.
Napoleon
Very thick and really pretty. Helps with my oily skin and keeps everything together. It’s does cost a lot but it is worth it. It has more of a matte finish but can look natural if you put less on. I would recommend it to others.
Kristina G.
Indianapolis, IN
This stuff is great! It helps keep my makeup in place. However I think it is a little pricey and there are other products that can do the same job for way cheaper. It also tends to dry my skin out more if my skin is already dry.
Kaitlin S.
Charleston, WV
absolutely fell in love with this finishing powder. it was gifted to me last summer and it quickly became a huge part of my everyday basic make up routine. recommend this for combination or normal skin types. love this product!
Emily D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this powder! It makes my face look flawless! I feel like it completes the rest of my look. I have bought it multiple times and will continue to do so. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a light powder!
Robin B.
Sweetwater, TN
I don’t have a lot of trouble with oily skin but I still like to use a finishing powder to make my makeup look good and last all day. This powder goes on smooth and stays on all day. Bare mineral makeup is a quality product.
aubrey b.
Salem, VA
Jannette D.
Pierre, SD
Has anyone found a place that sells this cheaper?
Katharine R.
Cape May, NJ
Does anyone have any good websites where I can order more of this product from?
Jennifer D.
Hager hill, KY
Is this worth the money ?

Macy's