• bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder Original
  • bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder Tinted

BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

TRANSLUCENT FINISHING POWDER FOR EVERY SKIN TONE

Perfect your makeup look with Mineral Veil, now available in four shades and finishes, from matte to luminous. Versatile enough for all skin tones and skin types, the light-as-a-feather, super smooth formulas blend onto skin without smudging the makeup you're already wearing. Sheer and never cakey, Mineral Veil is a translucent setting powder made with natural ingredients that weightlessly blurs and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and pores, whether it is applied over makeup or onto beautifully bare skin.

ORIGINAL MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Soft Matte Finish

With a soft matte finish, Original Mineral Veil is a transparent but hardworking finishing powder for all complexions. Minimizing lines, absorbing oils, and softening your look, it gives you an airbrushed finish that's too good to miss. And best of all, the loose mineral powder is utterly weightless.

ILLUMINATING MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Brightening and Blurring Luminous Finish

Completely sheer and versatile enough for all skin tones, Illuminating Mineral Veil provides a soft glow and keeps skin looking photo-ready with light-reflecting pearls that impart a radiant, ethereal softness.

TINTED MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Soft Matte Finish with a Hint of Warm Tint

With all of the soft translucence of the Original Mineral Veil, our Tinted Mineral Veil Finishing Powder features a hint of warm tint that infuses skin with softness and light while gently absorbing oil and minimizing the appearance of lines and pores. Completely sheer with a soft matte finish, it's versatile enough for all skin tones and works especially well as a translucent setting powder for dark and deep skin tones.

HYDRATING MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Hydrating, Brightening Finish with a Cooling Sensation

Our Hydrating Mineral Veil brightens skin with a sheer, peachy soft luminosity. The unique water and rice lipid encapsulated formula delivers an immediate brightening boost with a cool feeling. Clinically proven to improve skin's ability to retain moisture, the translucent finishing powder also minimizes the appearance of fine lines, pores and shine, and keeps your complexion feeling fresh. *

Ingredients: Silica, Aqua (Water/Eau), Silica Silylate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Lipids, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sodium Dehydoracetate, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sorbic Acid. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492)

Usage:

SWIRL, TAP, BUFF® APPLICATION

SWIRL a small amount of Mineral Veil Finishing Powder in the lid until it all disappears into the brush.

TAP away excess.

BUFF onto the skin in sweeping motions.

Apply a quick sweep of the translucent finishing powder across the t-zone, around the cheeks or all over the face-wherever you need Mineral Veil to gently lock makeup in place, absorb excess oil, and help keep you looking fresh and flawless.

FOR OIL CONTROL

For use on oilier complexions, in humid climates, or with heavy moisturizers, start your makeup routine with an application of Mineral Veil before applying bareMinerals foundation or face makeup, then apply again as a last step to set your makeup.

• Who else uses Bare Minerals everyday! 22 Answers
  • What do you think about mineral powders that suit any typ...2 Answers
  • Is this good to wear over the mineral foundation?3 Answers
bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder

Start your review of bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Damaris R.
I used bareminerals for 6 years and loved it. The mineral veil finishing powder is great. It has a slight tinted color but translucent as well. It stays in place and sets the concealer perfectly. It is paired well with other bare mineral products.
Alison B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product, partially due to the excellent travel friendly packaging. I love that it doesn’t have a whole lot of ingredients that could potentially irritate my skin. It creates a more flawless skin texture. Can look cakey around the mouth
Erica M.
Naperville
I feel like this powder doesn’t do much for my makeup look. I know it’s not a setting powder, but I feel like all it does is make me look slightly paler and more shiny. It’s just not good for my oily skin unless I’m going for more a glowey look!
Frieda B.
Philippi
I love Bare Minerals it's one of my favorite makeup brands. It's super good quality do you have sun protection is really good for combination skin just like mine I just have nothing bad to say about Bare Minerals except for their a little pricey
June D.
Orlando
This has been my go to product for years! I have dry skin and this doesn’t leave my finished make up looking dry and harsh it really does give a translucent glow! And I recently tried the hydrating version which is perfect for my very dry skin.
Rick M.
Nashua, NH
Makes my skin feel so soft after applied. Makes my skin look so smooth and soft and it wasn't too expensive. They even have these at Marshall's or tj maxx if you want a good deal. Cons are I wish I had more of it. I would 100 percent buy again.
Jackie R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this powder. It blurs whatever is under it in a way that looks like Photoshop in real life. I keep going back to this time and time again. Bonus: a little goes a VERY long way, the ingredients are great and it has no detectable fragrance.
Tina M.
Hamburg, NY
Overall bare minerals is so good for the skin. I really never breakout unless i don't clean my makeup off before bed when using this. The shade variety is amazing and I'd compare it to nothing. Its own unique products and they work fantastic
Lauren F.
Willard, MO
Use this after putting on my liquid full coverage foundation from bare minerals does a great job of setting and making my skin look soft and smooth. Sometimes it can get a little too caked for my liking but a great product for the most part
Elizabeth A.
Manchester, MO
I like this product okay. I think it’s a little pricey for how quickly I used it and would prefer something with more coverage. I have not re bought this product and probably wouldn’t recommend it unless someone wanted very sheer coverage
aubrey b.
Salem, VA
Jannette D.
Pierre, SD
Has anyone found a place that sells this cheaper?
Katharine R.
Cape May, NJ
Does anyone have any good websites where I can order more of this product from?
Jennifer D.
Hager hill, KY
Is this worth the money ?

Macy's