• bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder Original
  • bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder Tinted

BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

TRANSLUCENT FINISHING POWDER FOR EVERY SKIN TONE

Perfect your makeup look with Mineral Veil, now available in four shades and finishes, from matte to luminous. Versatile enough for all skin tones and skin types, the light-as-a-feather, super smooth formulas blend onto skin without smudging the makeup you're already wearing. Sheer and never cakey, Mineral Veil is a translucent setting powder made with natural ingredients that weightlessly blurs and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and pores, whether it is applied over makeup or onto beautifully bare skin.

ORIGINAL MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Soft Matte Finish

With a soft matte finish, Original Mineral Veil is a transparent but hardworking finishing powder for all complexions. Minimizing lines, absorbing oils, and softening your look, it gives you an airbrushed finish that's too good to miss. And best of all, the loose mineral powder is utterly weightless.

ILLUMINATING MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Brightening and Blurring Luminous Finish

Completely sheer and versatile enough for all skin tones, Illuminating Mineral Veil provides a soft glow and keeps skin looking photo-ready with light-reflecting pearls that impart a radiant, ethereal softness.

TINTED MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Soft Matte Finish with a Hint of Warm Tint

With all of the soft translucence of the Original Mineral Veil, our Tinted Mineral Veil Finishing Powder features a hint of warm tint that infuses skin with softness and light while gently absorbing oil and minimizing the appearance of lines and pores. Completely sheer with a soft matte finish, it's versatile enough for all skin tones and works especially well as a translucent setting powder for dark and deep skin tones.

HYDRATING MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Hydrating, Brightening Finish with a Cooling Sensation

Our Hydrating Mineral Veil brightens skin with a sheer, peachy soft luminosity. The unique water and rice lipid encapsulated formula delivers an immediate brightening boost with a cool feeling. Clinically proven to improve skin's ability to retain moisture, the translucent finishing powder also minimizes the appearance of fine lines, pores and shine, and keeps your complexion feeling fresh. *

Ingredients: Silica, Aqua (Water/Eau), Silica Silylate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Lipids, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sodium Dehydoracetate, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sorbic Acid. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492)

Usage:

SWIRL, TAP, BUFF® APPLICATION

SWIRL a small amount of Mineral Veil Finishing Powder in the lid until it all disappears into the brush.

TAP away excess.

BUFF onto the skin in sweeping motions.

Apply a quick sweep of the translucent finishing powder across the t-zone, around the cheeks or all over the face-wherever you need Mineral Veil to gently lock makeup in place, absorb excess oil, and help keep you looking fresh and flawless.

FOR OIL CONTROL

For use on oilier complexions, in humid climates, or with heavy moisturizers, start your makeup routine with an application of Mineral Veil before applying bareMinerals foundation or face makeup, then apply again as a last step to set your makeup.

• Who else uses Bare Minerals everyday! 22 Answers
  • What do you think about mineral powders that suit any typ...2 Answers
  • Is this good to wear over the mineral foundation?3 Answers
bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder

Start your review of bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tara L.
Oklahoma City , OK
I like this product because of the SPF, however, I have oily skin and I don’t feel like this helped mattify my skin or even keep the oils under control. It works for a short period of time, and then I’ll have to reapply it not too long after. I wouldn’t buy this again.
Megan J.
Santa Cruz
I love bare minerals mineral veil I just wish it was a little cheaper i can’t afford to buy it all the time.. it’s very easy to apply and makes your makeup look great.. it’s good for all skin types and I would buy it again... I love it I wish I could buy it every time
Jessica D.
Akron , OH
I like that this product does not leave my skin looking settled is the best way to put it natural finish and just pretty over all it's also lightweight too witch makes for a better product . Don't like things that are cakey and leave skin oily and not fresh feeling
Elisa J.
Fort Hood
Such a staple in my makeup routine! So easy to apply, amazing finish! I use it as a baking powder too especially for my oily zones. Would pick this up over any other brands finish. It’s a Natural finish. Not too thick or thin. Would definitely recommend.
Veronica L.
Toledo
LOVE this powder, will buy more when I finish this travel sized container. It creates such a nice finish that looks natural. It has great staying power throughout the day. Even with the travel sized container I can easily get out enough powder to complete my look.
Shana H.
Centralia
For some reason my face looks pale and chalky after using this. It does however help my face not to feel sticky after applying makeup but it seems like it takes forever to apply. I have a hard time getting it to stick to my brush. I like Kat Von D powder much better.
Minxy M.
Bareminerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder is a miracle worker. It’s unbelievably easy to apply. It makes my foundation look fabulous. It’s also great for all skin types! I’ve bought this product so many times and I will keep buying it because I truly love it.
Samantha S.
Springfield Township
I like this product a lot. It does blur imperfections, and it makes your skin super soft. It’s also nice on its own without a foundation underneath, for absorbing shine, and just making your face look nice. It has a nice matte, but not too-matte finish to it.
Autumn H.
Hot Springs, AR
I can only use this when my skin is hydrated . If my skin is red or parched this powder cakes my face and doesn't settle right. It's not bad for someone that has moisturized skin but it didn't work well for me I only use this when I run out of my other brand.
Christine L.
calverton, md
I use this as a finishing powder any time I'm using liquid foundation. It has a dry mineral finish. No glitter, extremely fine powder. I really like the packaging because you can turn the inner seal so that it doesn't spill out into the cap when closed.
aubrey b.
Salem, VA
Jannette D.
Pierre, SD
Has anyone found a place that sells this cheaper?
Katharine R.
Cape May, NJ
Does anyone have any good websites where I can order more of this product from?
Jennifer D.
Hager hill, KY
Is this worth the money ?

Macy's