• bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder Original
  • bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder Tinted

BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

TRANSLUCENT FINISHING POWDER FOR EVERY SKIN TONE

Perfect your makeup look with Mineral Veil, now available in four shades and finishes, from matte to luminous. Versatile enough for all skin tones and skin types, the light-as-a-feather, super smooth formulas blend onto skin without smudging the makeup you're already wearing. Sheer and never cakey, Mineral Veil is a translucent setting powder made with natural ingredients that weightlessly blurs and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and pores, whether it is applied over makeup or onto beautifully bare skin.

ORIGINAL MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Soft Matte Finish

With a soft matte finish, Original Mineral Veil is a transparent but hardworking finishing powder for all complexions. Minimizing lines, absorbing oils, and softening your look, it gives you an airbrushed finish that's too good to miss. And best of all, the loose mineral powder is utterly weightless.

ILLUMINATING MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Brightening and Blurring Luminous Finish

Completely sheer and versatile enough for all skin tones, Illuminating Mineral Veil provides a soft glow and keeps skin looking photo-ready with light-reflecting pearls that impart a radiant, ethereal softness.

TINTED MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Soft Matte Finish with a Hint of Warm Tint

With all of the soft translucence of the Original Mineral Veil, our Tinted Mineral Veil Finishing Powder features a hint of warm tint that infuses skin with softness and light while gently absorbing oil and minimizing the appearance of lines and pores. Completely sheer with a soft matte finish, it's versatile enough for all skin tones and works especially well as a translucent setting powder for dark and deep skin tones.

HYDRATING MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Hydrating, Brightening Finish with a Cooling Sensation

Our Hydrating Mineral Veil brightens skin with a sheer, peachy soft luminosity. The unique water and rice lipid encapsulated formula delivers an immediate brightening boost with a cool feeling. Clinically proven to improve skin's ability to retain moisture, the translucent finishing powder also minimizes the appearance of fine lines, pores and shine, and keeps your complexion feeling fresh. *

Ingredients: Silica, Aqua (Water/Eau), Silica Silylate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Lipids, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sodium Dehydoracetate, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sorbic Acid. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492)

Usage:

SWIRL, TAP, BUFF® APPLICATION

SWIRL a small amount of Mineral Veil Finishing Powder in the lid until it all disappears into the brush.

TAP away excess.

BUFF onto the skin in sweeping motions.

Apply a quick sweep of the translucent finishing powder across the t-zone, around the cheeks or all over the face-wherever you need Mineral Veil to gently lock makeup in place, absorb excess oil, and help keep you looking fresh and flawless.

FOR OIL CONTROL

For use on oilier complexions, in humid climates, or with heavy moisturizers, start your makeup routine with an application of Mineral Veil before applying bareMinerals foundation or face makeup, then apply again as a last step to set your makeup.

• Who else uses Bare Minerals everyday! 22 Answers
  • What do you think about mineral powders that suit any typ...2 Answers
  • Is this good to wear over the mineral foundation?3 Answers
bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder

Start your review of bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Eileen R.
Fort Lee
I never used after- foundation setting powder. I wanted my liquid foundation to last longer, so I decided to get a setting powder. At the same time, I felt I wanted to try the Bare Minerals foundation powder. I ordered both. The Mineral Veil sets the foundation powder beautifully. If you've applied too much blush, use a little more of the mineral Veil to do that. Goodbye liquid foundation.
Jill C.
WOW, I received a sample size and it has been just sitting in my makeup drawer - I finally decided to give it a try and - WOW - best finishing powder EVER for my oily skin. It lasted all day and NO SHINE - I am still in shock!! This is now my GO-TOO have to have.  BEST ever!
𝕵𝖆𝖈𝖞 𝕹.
Geneva, OH
Bare minerals is usually a good company, but this product is a flop in my opinion. When I apply this it clumps and builds up in certain areas and you can see the product on my skin. I’ve tried it with and without other makeup and it does it every time. I wouldn’t recommend it.
Stephanie G.
Stamford
I got their deluxe size that they sold around the holidays for a bargain deal so I thought this would be great since I’m a setting powder junkie. First off, this isn’t translucent. It has a red tint that does slightly alter your foundation to make it look like a cooler undertone. Second, when I would spray it with my all nighter from Urban Decay, it would feel SO SOFT at first but then after five minutes, it would pill off meaning that if I touched my face lightly, I could full little balls of powder coming off with my foundation. I used MAC Fix+ the next day and found that the polling didn’t start until 30 mins after. I do not recommend. If you’re looking for a high end powder, Hourglass is for the win.
Hollie C.
Knoxville
I am very particular with my setting powders since I tend to want to be on the dewy side when it come to my makeup. This gives me a very nice set without me feeling like I’ve baked. I would highly recommend this for those who want to nice and natural finish to their makeup.
💋Jacqueline D.
Modesto
I tried this product when I purchased the entire starter set. I had never tried a veil finishing powder before, but I was pleasantly surprised at the flawless airbrushed effect it had on my skin. There was no product buildup, just a nice "filter" effect. I will buy again.
Cassandra o.
Austin, TX
OMG BECKY!

Hands down does the job as a finishing powder or a light look. I would use this everyday no matter the look. It’s easy to apply as a bake and doesn’t give me the cracking look.

I recommend if you have hydrated skin, or if you finish with a hydration spray.
Tara L.
Oklahoma City , OK
I like this product because of the SPF, however, I have oily skin and I don’t feel like this helped mattify my skin or even keep the oils under control. It works for a short period of time, and then I’ll have to reapply it not too long after. I wouldn’t buy this again.
Lindsay G.
United states
This is literally the only bare essentials item that I like and that worked for me. It is great for setting any foundation. I feel like it smooths the skin and lasts a long time.
Jessica D.
Akron , OH
I like that this product does not leave my skin looking settled is the best way to put it natural finish and just pretty over all it's also lightweight too witch makes for a better product . Don't like things that are cakey and leave skin oily and not fresh feeling
aubrey b.
Salem, VA
Jannette D.
Pierre, SD
Has anyone found a place that sells this cheaper?
Katharine R.
Cape May, NJ
Does anyone have any good websites where I can order more of this product from?
Jennifer D.
Hager hill, KY
Is this worth the money ?

Macy's