• bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder Original
  • bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder Tinted

BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

TRANSLUCENT FINISHING POWDER FOR EVERY SKIN TONE

Perfect your makeup look with Mineral Veil, now available in four shades and finishes, from matte to luminous. Versatile enough for all skin tones and skin types, the light-as-a-feather, super smooth formulas blend onto skin without smudging the makeup you're already wearing. Sheer and never cakey, Mineral Veil is a translucent setting powder made with natural ingredients that weightlessly blurs and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and pores, whether it is applied over makeup or onto beautifully bare skin.

ORIGINAL MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Soft Matte Finish

With a soft matte finish, Original Mineral Veil is a transparent but hardworking finishing powder for all complexions. Minimizing lines, absorbing oils, and softening your look, it gives you an airbrushed finish that's too good to miss. And best of all, the loose mineral powder is utterly weightless.

ILLUMINATING MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Brightening and Blurring Luminous Finish

Completely sheer and versatile enough for all skin tones, Illuminating Mineral Veil provides a soft glow and keeps skin looking photo-ready with light-reflecting pearls that impart a radiant, ethereal softness.

TINTED MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Soft Matte Finish with a Hint of Warm Tint

With all of the soft translucence of the Original Mineral Veil, our Tinted Mineral Veil Finishing Powder features a hint of warm tint that infuses skin with softness and light while gently absorbing oil and minimizing the appearance of lines and pores. Completely sheer with a soft matte finish, it's versatile enough for all skin tones and works especially well as a translucent setting powder for dark and deep skin tones.

HYDRATING MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Hydrating, Brightening Finish with a Cooling Sensation

Our Hydrating Mineral Veil brightens skin with a sheer, peachy soft luminosity. The unique water and rice lipid encapsulated formula delivers an immediate brightening boost with a cool feeling. Clinically proven to improve skin's ability to retain moisture, the translucent finishing powder also minimizes the appearance of fine lines, pores and shine, and keeps your complexion feeling fresh. *

Ingredients: Silica, Aqua (Water/Eau), Silica Silylate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Lipids, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sodium Dehydoracetate, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sorbic Acid. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492)

Usage:

SWIRL, TAP, BUFF® APPLICATION

SWIRL a small amount of Mineral Veil Finishing Powder in the lid until it all disappears into the brush.

TAP away excess.

BUFF onto the skin in sweeping motions.

Apply a quick sweep of the translucent finishing powder across the t-zone, around the cheeks or all over the face-wherever you need Mineral Veil to gently lock makeup in place, absorb excess oil, and help keep you looking fresh and flawless.

FOR OIL CONTROL

For use on oilier complexions, in humid climates, or with heavy moisturizers, start your makeup routine with an application of Mineral Veil before applying bareMinerals foundation or face makeup, then apply again as a last step to set your makeup.

• Who else uses Bare Minerals everyday! 22 Answers
  • What do you think about mineral powders that suit any typ...2 Answers
  • Is this good to wear over the mineral foundation?3 Answers
bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder

Start your review of bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Brittany T.
Pomona
This is my favorite finishing product! Makes your look complete! I love putting this over my face once all my contouring is finished. Makes it all look blended even better as though your face doesn’t have a bunch of make up on it! It’s a must have go out and buy some! Highly recommended, great quality product!
Kathleen T.
Temple, GA
I love the original mineral veil, and since I have dry skin I thought the hydrating mineral veil would be awesome. In the package it has a slight gold tint and is shimmery, but it goes on translucent and doesn't make your face look glittery. Even though my skin is dry, whenever I wear makeup, regardless of what kind, brand or ingredients, my t-zone gets oily after a few hours. This mineral veil made that problem worse. After 3 hours I need to blot my nose and forehead twice, which I do not have to do with the regular mineral veil. Overall, I do not think this version is any better than the original and I would not recommend it.
kaley k.
Overland Park, KS
This setting powder is perfection. It is light weight so it never looks cakey like some other setting powders certainly can. It has a nice matte finish and isn't too pigmented which I like because I can fluctuate from pale to tan, depending on the month. But it always sets on my skin flawlessly.
Chryssi B.
San Jose, CA
On younger smoother perfect skin I think this product is great.....which once upon a time that described my skin. Today not so much. Powder on my skin is not a great idea. Maybe I am applying it wrong, but I don't think so. Would I purchase again? For myself, no. For someone younger, yes.
Brittany C.
Phoenix
Love this finishing powder.  I reapply throughout the day if I’ve done anything to mess up my makeup.  My skin is dry and this doesn’t seem to dry it out any more which is a plus.  It’s easy to apply with the included applicator and I’d definitely buy this product again.
maria s.
magnolia
Love this powder, I put this on under my eyes to set the concealer and it works great. Stays all day and isn’t heavy. You can put this on after finishing your makeup but I have other products I recommend for that. Usually buy it at ulta or Sephora so it is a little pricey but so worth it!
Dina D.
I've been using Bare Minerals Mineral Veil product for over a decade. I have combo skin and can depend on this to hold my t-zone shine at bay even on humid days.
It doesn't make my skin appear flat or accentuate my wrinkles.
Gives my face and complexion a "put together" look, which I love!
Kristen S.
Blackstone , MA
Love this setting powder, it’s my go to product. It perfectly reduces shine where I need it to and keeps my makeup fresh throughout the day. I also love that it’s talc free, so I feel really good about using it. It also is not drying at all which is great because I have pretty dry skin.
Mackenzie Q.
kingston
This powder is amazing I absolutely love it very much it’s easy to apply it can get messy but it’s good for combination skin it’s sun protected it’s great 10/10 I love it and I would absolutely buy it over and over again it’s a great product that more people should try bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder
Elizabeth K.
Lawrenceville Illinois
HOLY GRAIL POWDER❤❤❤❤ This powder is AMAZING! I have dry skin and it doesn't cling at all to any of my dry patches. It applies so smoothly and holds my makeup in place all day. Unlike other powders, this one has a natural finish and doesn't look cakey. I will forever repurchase this!
aubrey b.
Salem, VA
Jannette D.
Pierre, SD
Has anyone found a place that sells this cheaper?
Katharine R.
Cape May, NJ
Does anyone have any good websites where I can order more of this product from?
Jennifer D.
Hager hill, KY
Is this worth the money ?

Macy's