• bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder Original
  • bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder Tinted

BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

TRANSLUCENT FINISHING POWDER FOR EVERY SKIN TONE

Perfect your makeup look with Mineral Veil, now available in four shades and finishes, from matte to luminous. Versatile enough for all skin tones and skin types, the light-as-a-feather, super smooth formulas blend onto skin without smudging the makeup you're already wearing. Sheer and never cakey, Mineral Veil is a translucent setting powder made with natural ingredients that weightlessly blurs and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and pores, whether it is applied over makeup or onto beautifully bare skin.

ORIGINAL MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Soft Matte Finish

With a soft matte finish, Original Mineral Veil is a transparent but hardworking finishing powder for all complexions. Minimizing lines, absorbing oils, and softening your look, it gives you an airbrushed finish that's too good to miss. And best of all, the loose mineral powder is utterly weightless.

ILLUMINATING MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Brightening and Blurring Luminous Finish

Completely sheer and versatile enough for all skin tones, Illuminating Mineral Veil provides a soft glow and keeps skin looking photo-ready with light-reflecting pearls that impart a radiant, ethereal softness.

TINTED MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Soft Matte Finish with a Hint of Warm Tint

With all of the soft translucence of the Original Mineral Veil, our Tinted Mineral Veil Finishing Powder features a hint of warm tint that infuses skin with softness and light while gently absorbing oil and minimizing the appearance of lines and pores. Completely sheer with a soft matte finish, it's versatile enough for all skin tones and works especially well as a translucent setting powder for dark and deep skin tones.

HYDRATING MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Hydrating, Brightening Finish with a Cooling Sensation

Our Hydrating Mineral Veil brightens skin with a sheer, peachy soft luminosity. The unique water and rice lipid encapsulated formula delivers an immediate brightening boost with a cool feeling. Clinically proven to improve skin's ability to retain moisture, the translucent finishing powder also minimizes the appearance of fine lines, pores and shine, and keeps your complexion feeling fresh. *

Ingredients: Silica, Aqua (Water/Eau), Silica Silylate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Lipids, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sodium Dehydoracetate, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sorbic Acid. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492)

Usage:

SWIRL, TAP, BUFF® APPLICATION

SWIRL a small amount of Mineral Veil Finishing Powder in the lid until it all disappears into the brush.

TAP away excess.

BUFF onto the skin in sweeping motions.

Apply a quick sweep of the translucent finishing powder across the t-zone, around the cheeks or all over the face-wherever you need Mineral Veil to gently lock makeup in place, absorb excess oil, and help keep you looking fresh and flawless.

FOR OIL CONTROL

For use on oilier complexions, in humid climates, or with heavy moisturizers, start your makeup routine with an application of Mineral Veil before applying bareMinerals foundation or face makeup, then apply again as a last step to set your makeup.

• Who else uses Bare Minerals everyday! 22 Answers
  • What do you think about mineral powders that suit any typ...2 Answers
  • Is this good to wear over the mineral foundation?3 Answers
bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder

Start your review of bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ryan G.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great finishing powder. I started using this in high school and it is great for good skin. I wouldn’t recommend it if you need a type that crazy locks it in or if you need a type to hype oily skin I wouldn’t recommend. I love it has spf, it’s great for the summer. Sometimes I will use the tinted version in the summer to cover imperfections.
Berkeley B.
San Diego, CA
I am not the biggest fan of the feel for the formula or the slight smell of this product but it is effective on keeping your makeup staying put through the day. I do find the formula more drying than other setting powders, but that I feel like is almost because the whole line was developed for people with skin sensitivity issues and acne.
Rachel Y.
Dacula
I really like this product, but I honestly am not sure how much of an impact it makes. It definitely smoothes out my face and makes my makeup feel like it's set better. However, I've gone a while without using this product with no complaints. To me, it feels like a nice indulgence if I was to feel more polished, but not a makeup necessity.
Summer S.
Kissimmee
This is a really nice powder. I wouldn’t use this to bake or anything but just in general to set your face with a fluffy brush or to touch up throughout the day, this is a great powder. It adds a little bit of shimmer to your face without literally putting sparkles on your face. Really pretty finish and I highly recommend this powder.
Carly K.
Los Angeles
I am not a ~makeup person~ but this has been in daily routine for the better part of a decade. I just do a swipe over my (minimal) makeup, and voila, no more anxiety about shiny oil. If I remember to do it before mascara, it gives it something to stick to. Since it’s so fluffy, I just need a tiny little fluff. Ez pz.
Christie F.
Fort Collins, CO
This is a nice finishing powder. Bareminerals was my first foray into makeup as a teenager and it was a staple in my bag well through collage. It has a nice finish without looking powdery, and no flashback. It gives the skin a soft, somewhat blurred look after application. I probably wouldn’t recommend as a baking powder.
Stefanie W.
Colorado Springs
Purchased at: ULTA
BareMinerals Mineral Veil has been my go-to setting powder for years. It’s performance has outweighed many and because of that, I hold true to this brand. It works excellent over their mineral powder foundations! Gives a beautiful glow without the pale-cast that some setting powders can imply. Highly recommend!
Brittany T.
Pomona
This is my favorite finishing product! Makes your look complete! I love putting this over my face once all my contouring is finished. Makes it all look blended even better as though your face doesn’t have a bunch of make up on it! It’s a must have go out and buy some! Highly recommended, great quality product!
Kathleen T.
Temple, GA
I love the original mineral veil, and since I have dry skin I thought the hydrating mineral veil would be awesome. In the package it has a slight gold tint and is shimmery, but it goes on translucent and doesn't make your face look glittery. Even though my skin is dry, whenever I wear makeup, regardless of what kind, brand or ingredients, my t-zone gets oily after a few hours. This mineral veil made that problem worse. After 3 hours I need to blot my nose and forehead twice, which I do not have to do with the regular mineral veil. Overall, I do not think this version is any better than the original and I would not recommend it.
kaley k.
Overland Park, KS
This setting powder is perfection. It is light weight so it never looks cakey like some other setting powders certainly can. It has a nice matte finish and isn't too pigmented which I like because I can fluctuate from pale to tan, depending on the month. But it always sets on my skin flawlessly.
aubrey b.
Salem, VA
Jannette D.
Pierre, SD
Has anyone found a place that sells this cheaper?
Katharine R.
Cape May, NJ
Does anyone have any good websites where I can order more of this product from?
Jennifer D.
Hager hill, KY
Is this worth the money ?

Macy's