• bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder Original
  • bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder Tinted

BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

TRANSLUCENT FINISHING POWDER FOR EVERY SKIN TONE

Perfect your makeup look with Mineral Veil, now available in four shades and finishes, from matte to luminous. Versatile enough for all skin tones and skin types, the light-as-a-feather, super smooth formulas blend onto skin without smudging the makeup you're already wearing. Sheer and never cakey, Mineral Veil is a translucent setting powder made with natural ingredients that weightlessly blurs and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and pores, whether it is applied over makeup or onto beautifully bare skin.

ORIGINAL MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Soft Matte Finish

With a soft matte finish, Original Mineral Veil is a transparent but hardworking finishing powder for all complexions. Minimizing lines, absorbing oils, and softening your look, it gives you an airbrushed finish that's too good to miss. And best of all, the loose mineral powder is utterly weightless.

ILLUMINATING MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Brightening and Blurring Luminous Finish

Completely sheer and versatile enough for all skin tones, Illuminating Mineral Veil provides a soft glow and keeps skin looking photo-ready with light-reflecting pearls that impart a radiant, ethereal softness.

TINTED MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Soft Matte Finish with a Hint of Warm Tint

With all of the soft translucence of the Original Mineral Veil, our Tinted Mineral Veil Finishing Powder features a hint of warm tint that infuses skin with softness and light while gently absorbing oil and minimizing the appearance of lines and pores. Completely sheer with a soft matte finish, it's versatile enough for all skin tones and works especially well as a translucent setting powder for dark and deep skin tones.

HYDRATING MINERAL VEIL FINISHING POWDER

Hydrating, Brightening Finish with a Cooling Sensation

Our Hydrating Mineral Veil brightens skin with a sheer, peachy soft luminosity. The unique water and rice lipid encapsulated formula delivers an immediate brightening boost with a cool feeling. Clinically proven to improve skin's ability to retain moisture, the translucent finishing powder also minimizes the appearance of fine lines, pores and shine, and keeps your complexion feeling fresh. *

Ingredients: Silica, Aqua (Water/Eau), Silica Silylate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Lipids, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sodium Dehydoracetate, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sorbic Acid. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492)

Usage:

SWIRL, TAP, BUFF® APPLICATION

SWIRL a small amount of Mineral Veil Finishing Powder in the lid until it all disappears into the brush.

TAP away excess.

BUFF onto the skin in sweeping motions.

Apply a quick sweep of the translucent finishing powder across the t-zone, around the cheeks or all over the face-wherever you need Mineral Veil to gently lock makeup in place, absorb excess oil, and help keep you looking fresh and flawless.

FOR OIL CONTROL

For use on oilier complexions, in humid climates, or with heavy moisturizers, start your makeup routine with an application of Mineral Veil before applying bareMinerals foundation or face makeup, then apply again as a last step to set your makeup.

• Who else uses Bare Minerals everyday! 22 Answers
  • What do you think about mineral powders that suit any typ...2 Answers
  • Is this good to wear over the mineral foundation?3 Answers
bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder

Start your review of bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Taylor W.
Starkville
I’ve used this powder since I was young! It works so well to set makeup! On days I don’t feel like putting on my full face of makeup sometimes I use this powder alone to cover oily skin! Would recommend for sure
Anna H.
Middletown
I have used Bare minerals for years. The older I get the more I love this line. It hides those fine lines and imperfections like dark spots. The mineral veil I can’t live without. It finishes the masterpiece and locks in the foundation to last all day. Ladies we don’t have to look our age.
Sheila P.
Kansas City
Been using this since it came out and I still love it. Gives a natural healthy finish. Good for any skin type. A little goes a long way. I would recommend this and I hope they never discontinue it. I’m hooked
Marissa T.
St. George
This is a good finishing powder. It helps absorb oil and keeps your makeup looking fresh all day. The only thing I don’t like about it is that it did leave a white finish on my face, making me look more pale.
Alia L.
westfield
I love this powder! It is a little pricey but it’s so worth the money in my opinion. The packaging is the same as all of the bare minerals loose powder so it gets everywhere if you forget to twist it closed.
Jessie I.
Newport News, VA
One of my favorite setting powders. I’ve used it for years and still use it every day - keeps my makeup in place and doesn’t leave noticeably lighter spots where it’s applied. Great product for the price.
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
Still the Holy Grail of finishing powders for me. You really have to use bareMinerals correctly to get the full benefit. They say swirl tap and buff and the buff part is the most important. The minerals literally melt into your skin so if you don't buff this it will sit on top of your skin and that's not the way it was made to be used. But used correctly I just love this powder. I have older skin but no wrinkles so I don't want to emphasize any little lines I may have and this does not do that.
Jocelyn H.
This is a great finishing powder. It helps to set my makeup and lock everything in place. It does not have any SPF, so you’ll have to apply that during another stage of your makeup. I have combination skin and use this all over my face, without it emphasizing dry spots, so I really think this would work for all skin types. It’s a higher end product, so it’s a little on the pricey side when compared to say Coty airspun or Rimmel (which I also enjoy). Overall, a great flattering finishing powder!
Courtney M.
Pollock, LA
I have to JUMBO sizes of this and couldn’t be happier. It’s such a finely milled, soft powder. I also like to use this to buff out bronzer or blush if I applied too much of it. I’ll continue to buy this.
Ryan P.
Norman, OK
This was my favorite setting powder for so long! I would use it during cheerleading in high school and it would make my makeup last through all of the games. Would keep purchasing if it wasn’t so pricy!
aubrey b.
Salem, VA
Jannette D.
Pierre, SD
Has anyone found a place that sells this cheaper?
Katharine R.
Cape May, NJ
Does anyone have any good websites where I can order more of this product from?
Jennifer D.
Hager hill, KY
Is this worth the money ?

Macy's