Jennifer D.
Hager hill, KY

Is this worth the money ?

Bonds B.
Bonds B.
1 year, 6 months ago
No it really isn't. The flashback is so back you will look like a disco ball in pictures.
A W.
A W.
2 years, 8 months ago
For sure!!! Beautiful finish, and it lasts a really long time.
Ginger A.
Ginger A.
2 years, 9 months ago
This product is worth every penny! When used properly it is amazing! I've used their products for years!
Dacoda W.
Dacoda W.
2 years, 9 months ago
Oh definitely!!! It is such an amazing product. I am absolutely addicted to the entire brand!! This is my favorite product from them!!! Works so well and is truly an all day matte cover.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
2 years, 9 months ago
Absolutely! This is one of my favorite finishing powders. It sets my makeup nicely and doesn't leave a white cast to my face, unlike some.
Laura V.
Laura V.
San Jose, CA
2 years, 9 months ago
Mineral veil works wonders leaving your face looking amazing and beautiful. It sets your foundation and for me I love it because it takes away my shine. I even use it alone to get rid of my oily spots.
Alecia R.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
2 years, 9 months ago
Well worth the money. You can purchase this at walmart for a low price
Sarah I.
Sarah I.
2 years, 9 months ago
Yes it is because it gives natural makeup look and hides very bad skin marks or breakouts and has good minerals for your skin leaving you with glowing look.
Regan F.
Regan F.
Decatur, IL
2 years, 9 months ago
This is a very good foundation but it is not good for all things. If you just dust your face with it after liquid foundation then sure it is worth it, but if you are looking for a baking powder or something to really help with oily skin I wouldn't recommend it. Instead try the Coty Airspun Powder. You can find it at Walmart hiding in the tools section for about $5. :)
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
Buford, GA
2 years, 9 months ago
I like this stuff a lot and its cheaper than other things i use. its very fine so it seems to last a long time. get a travel size and try it! it will last quite a while and you can see if you like it.