Margaret C.

How well does this work?

Marcie F.
Marcie F.
Columbus, OH
2 years, 9 months ago
Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil is my go to! It goes on light so you do not feel like you are wearing a lot of makeup, but it has great coverage!
Sophia  B.
Bobbie P.
Bobbie P.
Ava, MO
4 years ago
I like it a lot. I find you don't have to use as much as other brands. It also lasts all day.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
4 years, 2 months ago
I have tried all kinds of foundations and powders. This product by far helps with all of the flaws in your skin. I use the foundation, blush, and the mineral veil. It would be good if you go to one of the specialists and they can instruct you on how to put this makeup on and what is best for your skin type. There are certain steps you need to use to make your skin look flawless.
Michelle l.
Michelle l.
Canton, OH
4 years, 2 months ago
I'm honestly obsessed with this makeup in general. I started off by buying the starter pack which had me hooked the first time i used it. If you're looking for a makeup that is long wearing and doesn't make your skin look greasy, then this is a really good choice. It's a little pricier than other make ups (depending on what you think is expensive) but it's oh so worth it!!!
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
4 years, 4 months ago
Like above I would highly recommend going to a bare minerals store, ulta, or Sephora! they all can get you matched up with what bare minerals colors would work with your skin tone! I had mine done and I couldn't believe the difference in my old make up VS the bare minerals.
Geula F.
Geula F.
Boca Raton, FL
4 years, 5 months ago
Agreed! It works great. The key is to choose from the colors and finishes available to get the look you want to achieve. Some have a subtle glow to use as more of a highlighter, some are totally matte. I would highly recommend visiting a Bare Minerals or Sephora boutique to get color matched if you haven't yet.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Corning, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
It works great! It's a must have for when you want a nice finished look! Blends in great!
Dakotah F.
Dakotah F.
4 years, 6 months ago
It works great. I use it all over my face to help blend and give a flawless look without a heavy makeup look
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Sherwood, AR
4 years, 7 months ago
It works very well. Does a great job in combination with the foundation powder to cover up. It is really light on the face as well.