Katharine R.
Cape May, NJ

Does anyone have any good websites where I can order more of this product from?

Heather R.
Heather R.
3 years, 2 months ago
QVC!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
3 years, 8 months ago
Sephora and Ulta both sell this line of products and you may even be able to find a coupon if you purchase through them.
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
3 years, 10 months ago
Ulta!
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
LEXINGTON, KY
3 years, 10 months ago
I love bare minerals, I suggest buying several gift boxed around christmas. They usually cost less and you receive so many extras! Perfect for your wallet.
Missy T.
Missy T.
Westerville, OH
4 years ago
Not sure if you have heard about Ulta. They have coupons from time to time. And you can order on-line. I have also seen it on Amazon and eBay
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Georgetown, TX
4 years, 1 month ago
I get my Bare Minerals from Sephora.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Grethel, KY
4 years, 2 months ago
The best place to get it is from the Bare Minerals website, but you can also get them at Ulta.com.
Dana B.
Dana B.
Pierre Part, LA
4 years, 2 months ago
Sephora, but if you go to the store itself, a lot of times you can get it for 1/2 the normal price. Also, you can order it from television and every month you will get a package. It usually includes the foundation (2colors) the Warmth (large) and the mineral veil. All the brushes, mascara, and a tube of primer. Check the Sephora store first. I got 2 Bare Minerals Foundations (everything large ), 1tube of primer, large Warmth, 2 large Mineral Veil (light and medium ), 5 brushes, 1 mascara and a glittery mineral Veil all for $49.00. Just the brushes are higher than that. Check a store like Dillards that sells Sephora products.
Claire H.
Claire H.
Bay Area
4 years, 2 months ago
Not as convenient for everyone, but I have a bare minerals outlet near me. They have amazing prices and all purchases can Be put on your rewards card.
aubrey b.
aubrey b.
Salem, VA
4 years, 3 months ago
I would do QVC, I have also heard its cheaper to buy the starter kits when you run out of power.