Hannah P.
Watertown , MA
I just started using bareMinerals, I was hesitant about this brand. High price (for me), potentially high hype without the benefits. I was very impressed without their original foundation. Very light-not too opaque. I prefer a more natural look. However at the end of the day when using the original foundation alone, my face looked cakey and I could see the power in my face.

During a sale, I caved in on buying the original Mineral Veil finishing powder. I heard it makes your makeup look better and last longer. My friends were right! It truly makes a difference in the look of my makeup. The Mineral Veil soaks up access oil and helps my makeup look matt through the whole day. I have not seen the "cakey look" reappear since using this product. Overall, these products improve the health of my skin as well. Very impressed!!