Tiffany V.
Chico
I started using bareMinerals over 10 years ago maybe even 15 years ago and I loved them then, the only thing was that I was using it as my only foundation products so I didn't feel it gave me enough coverage, but I did love the way that it made my skin look for a powder. I have the finishing Veil and a all over face color\ bronzer type of product from them and I do like the powders I think that they do leave a pretty nice look to the skin and they are some powders that I can actually get away with wearing without looking too powdery but they still do make me look somewhat powdery in some areas so I'm still on the hunt for that perfect powder that doesn't give me a powder look. Overall I do think that Bare Minerals make some of the best face powders that I've used and if you don't have dry skin or even if you do and you can make Powers work for you I think that these powders from bare minerals are really great and you can also find them for really inexpensive prices at stores like TJ Maxx and Marshalls so if you can find them there or on sale then I definitely think that they're worth it and I would recommend them.