Kathleen T.
Temple, GA
I love the original mineral veil, and since I have dry skin I thought the hydrating mineral veil would be awesome. In the package it has a slight gold tint and is shimmery, but it goes on translucent and doesn't make your face look glittery. Even though my skin is dry, whenever I wear makeup, regardless of what kind, brand or ingredients, my t-zone gets oily after a few hours. This mineral veil made that problem worse. After 3 hours I need to blot my nose and forehead twice, which I do not have to do with the regular mineral veil. Overall, I do not think this version is any better than the original and I would not recommend it.