2 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS #37 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Bare Minerals SPF25 Mineral Veil. Get the ultimate flawless finish while protecting your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays. Complete your complexion with Tinted Mineral Veil, a feather-light finish that adds just a touch of subtle colour to your skin. Buff it on bare skin or over bare Minerals SPF 15 Foundation, and it`ll brighten your complexion, blur fine lines, and soften your features with its natural, nearly sheer shade. For a helpful how-to, click here, All skin types.

• Does this give a matte finish and really seals make up? 4 Answers
  • Can you use this over regular liquid foundation (non Bareminerals)?4 Answers
  • Is this safe to sleep in? (Not every night) 3 Answers
Ann S.
Ann S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Review for: bare Minerals Mineral Veil, Original SPF25
So, I remember the first time I came across the infomercial for Bare Minerals (yep that's how long I've been using this baby...when infomercials were at their height many moons ago!) and during the summer time, I retreat back to what works and the Bare Minerals Mineral Veil is that go to product. It's so finely milled that it literally feels like silk. It's easy to put on, dip your brush into the powder tap off excess and swirl around 4-5 X's and that's it. Placed over the Bare Minerals powder foundation it leaves the skin looking airbrushed if you use the right brushes to apply. I am a true fan!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Buffalo, NY
After using this product, I just loved the natural look it gave my skin. I love using this product with my BB creme on those days when I'm going for more of a natural look. I also love that this product has SPF in it. But I defiantly have other setting powders that I prefer and I would not consider this one of my favorites just because I believe that there are better products out there.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Medford, NJ
I got this as a free sample from Ulta and loved it! It keeps your makeup in place all day and gives your skin a dewy glow. Plus it's SPF 25, which is higher than most. I don't usually go for anything with a shimmer, but this has such a subtle shimmer to it that it looks like a glow instead of looking like your trying to be Edward Cullen and its Halloween lol. Definitely buying again!
Belinda G.
Belinda G.
I have been looking for an affordable powder that does a good job setting my makeup and keeping my face from getting oily and this has done just that! It prevents my makeup from creasing and keeps my face oil free. I also love the SPF protection it gives. A tip I learned is to apply powder before applying foundation to keep your face oil free, it works trust me try it out!
Kendall F.
Kendall F.
bareMinerals Mineral Veil is the only finishing powder that I've ever used, but I really like it! I love how translucent it is and how well it keeps my foundation strong. I am pretty sure that the SPF 25 works, but I don't always wear liquid foundation on super sunny and hot days. I also love this product for setting under-eye concealer to prevent creasing.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Rochester, NY
Review for: bare Minerals Mineral Veil, Original SPF25
This is my go to finishing powder whenever I use a loose powder instead of a pressed powder. I love the formula and have never once broken out due to using it. I have combination skin that gets oil he after make up Application after a few hours however I have noticed less oil when using this product. I would definitely keep purchasing this in fact I have!
Stevie C.
Stevie C.
Review for: bare Minerals Mineral Veil, Original SPF25
The first time I used this on my face, my boyfriend of all people, commented to me how great my skin looked. Wow. Gives me a natural look while still covering my spots and light freckles. I have combination skin and attacks my oily spots while not drying out my dry spots. I also sleep in this and I never breakout because it's not bad for your skin.
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
Montgomery, IL
Review for: bare Minerals Mineral Veil, Original SPF25
Not a bad product!! I've used it as a finishing powder but I do not rely on it to soak up oil! For someone with oily or acne prone skin, you could probably do without this. But for someone with normal or combination skin, probably a good investment! Lightweight and doesn't feel cakey. I've purchased this at ulta and Sephora.
Carmina C.
Carmina C.
San Diego, CA
I love love love the mineral veil powder. The price is fair because the product lasts a long time as a little goes a long way when applying the product. It definitely keeps my makeup in place and gives me a matte appearance without looking to dead. It just helped to pull my makeup together. Would definitely repurchase!
Mariah N.
Mariah N.
Omaha, Ne
This product is great because it's so fine and shimmery, but it doesn't make your face look super glittery. I'm not 100% sure if it works as a setting powder, I've always been a little skeptical about them but I love this because it has an spf so I know I'm keeping my skin safe. And it's just so beautiful looking.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What do you love the most about the mineral veil?
Does this really cover as well as liquid foundation? Is it good for your skin as well?
Deborah E.
Deborah E.
Mexico
Does this give a matte finish and really seals make up?
Aj W.
Aj W.
Can you use this over regular liquid foundation (non Bareminerals)?
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Does anyone notice a difference after using it? Maybe I'm using it wrong