Add a Photo

By BAREMINERALS
#11 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Bare Minerals SPF25 Mineral Veil. Get the ultimate flawless finish while protecting your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays. Complete your complexion with Tinted Mineral Veil, a feather-light finish that adds just a touch of subtle colour to your skin. Buff it on bare skin or over bare Minerals SPF 15 Foundation, and it`ll brighten your complexion, blur fine lines, and soften your features with its natural, nearly sheer shade. For a helpful how-to, click here, All skin types.

Photos (9)
Erica S.
Erica S.

Love this mineral veil! Bare Minerals was the 1st of all the mineral lines. Everyone else just were copycats. This mineral veil is still unlike the others though. It not only has SPF for protection for the harmful sun rays but it feels like silk and goes on so smooth and seamless. The finish looks very natural. It melts into the warmth of your skin so you never can tell where your natural skin begins and the mineral veil ends. It gives your whole face, because it's an all over face product, an amazing lit from within soft focus sheen, NOT SHIMMERY OR GLITTERY* It's almost like HD products where they blurr your fine lines, pores, just any imperfections except this mineral veil truly looks like your not wearing any makeup but gives you the coverage of makeup. It's amazing!
Ann S.
Ann S.
Shelby Twp, MI

So, I remember the first time I came across the infomercial for Bare Minerals (yep that's how long I've been using this baby...when infomercials were at their height many moons ago!) and during the summer time, I retreat back to what works and the Bare Minerals Mineral Veil is that go to product. It's so finely milled that it literally feels like silk. It's easy to put on, dip your brush into the powder tap off excess and swirl around 4-5 X's and that's it. Placed over the Bare Minerals powder foundation it leaves the skin looking airbrushed if you use the right brushes to apply. I am a true fan!
JLynh V.
JLynh V.

I love bare minerals veil! Been using this product since it launch as an infomercial. Since the SPF version came out, I thought I'll try it. I am not in love with it at all. I feel that this alter how my face makeup actually look in photo. In real person my makeup looks flawless, but in pictures it gives my face a white/grey cast (my neck and chest area does not match in color). I think the SPF version has a different formulation from the regular minerals veil causing it to give that white/grey cast.
Alysa B.
Alysa B.

For a powder finish, this is definitely pigmented. I think that the brush designed for it is a bit of a joke because it's so rough, but I can rely on this powder to give me a nice matte finish and cover up problem areas when need be. That being said, I don't use it very much, but I use it when I definitely need extra coverage on top of my full or medium coverage foundations. For the price, and with the respect that it is a mineral loose powder, it performs wonderfully and stays on all day!
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Guyancourt

Good for oily skin. But doesn't sit well on top of foundation. After a primer it's perfect the skin is flawless, but because the powder is not super finely milled, on top of foundation it can look a bit cakey (not horrible but if someone is really close from your face they can see it), so I use it more on my no make up make up look days or on the T zone on super oily days. You can try but I don't recommend it to set the under eyes!
Mollie S.
Mollie S.

I have been using Bare Minerals Mineral Veil for at least 15 years now. I have tried others but continue to return to Mineral Veil. It provides shine control and sets my foundation without the "flat" or "powdery" look that some powders can give. I also appreciate that it provides some SPF but would not rely on it solely for sun protection. I highly recommend this product and will continue to repurchase.
Shawna W.
Shawna W.

I have been searching for the perfect setting powder and I just found it! I have tried everything..cover fx, Kat Von d, NARS, Laura mercier, you name it and until now I was not satisfied with anything. It keeps my makeup in place all day and keeps my oil at bay! I was able to purchase the deluxe size around Christmas from Sephora and am so glad I did! I love the Bare Mineral Mineral Finishing Powder!
Casey H.
Casey H.
Sneads Ferry, NC

Okay I use this stuff for everything. Literally everything. I use it to set my foundation, I use it to set my eyebrows, I use it to set the concealer I use under my eyes (which is a double win because it also helps prevent "raccoon eyes" from my eyeliner and mascara)! This powder is the only thing besides mascara I use everyday no matter how much of a minimalist look I'm going for. I love it!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Buffalo, NY

After using this product, I just loved the natural look it gave my skin. I love using this product with my BB creme on those days when I'm going for more of a natural look. I also love that this product has SPF in it. But I defiantly have other setting powders that I prefer and I would not consider this one of my favorites just because I believe that there are better products out there.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Medford, NJ

I got this as a free sample from Ulta and loved it! It keeps your makeup in place all day and gives your skin a dewy glow. Plus it's SPF 25, which is higher than most. I don't usually go for anything with a shimmer, but this has such a subtle shimmer to it that it looks like a glow instead of looking like your trying to be Edward Cullen and its Halloween lol. Definitely buying again!
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME

What do you love the most about the mineral veil?
Does this really cover as well as liquid foundation? Is it good for your skin as well?
Aj W.
Aj W.

Can you use this over regular liquid foundation (non Bareminerals)?
Kayla T.
Kayla T.

Does anyone notice a difference after using it? Maybe I'm using it wrong
Deborah E.
Deborah E.
Mexico

Does this give a matte finish and really seals make up?