Add a Photo

By BAREMINERALS
#19 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Bare Minerals SPF25 Mineral Veil. Get the ultimate flawless finish while protecting your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays. Complete your complexion with Tinted Mineral Veil, a feather-light finish that adds just a touch of subtle colour to your skin. Buff it on bare skin or over bare Minerals SPF 15 Foundation, and it`ll brighten your complexion, blur fine lines, and soften your features with its natural, nearly sheer shade. For a helpful how-to, click here, All skin types.

Photos (7)
Erica S.
Erica S.

Love this mineral veil! Bare Minerals was the 1st of all the mineral lines. Everyone else just were copycats. This mineral veil is still unlike the others though. It not only has SPF for protection for the harmful sun rays but it feels like silk and goes on so smooth and seamless. The finish looks very natural. It melts into the warmth of your skin so you never can tell where your natural skin begins and the mineral veil ends. It gives your whole face, because it's an all over face product, an amazing lit from within soft focus sheen, NOT SHIMMERY OR GLITTERY* It's almost like HD products where they blurr your fine lines, pores, just any imperfections except this mineral veil truly looks like your not wearing any makeup but gives you the coverage of makeup. It's amazing!
Ann S.
Ann S.
Shelby Twp, MI

So, I remember the first time I came across the infomercial for Bare Minerals (yep that's how long I've been using this baby...when infomercials were at their height many moons ago!) and during the summer time, I retreat back to what works and the Bare Minerals Mineral Veil is that go to product. It's so finely milled that it literally feels like silk. It's easy to put on, dip your brush into the powder tap off excess and swirl around 4-5 X's and that's it. Placed over the Bare Minerals powder foundation it leaves the skin looking airbrushed if you use the right brushes to apply. I am a true fan!
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Clarksville , Tn

It's so hard for me to find a foundation or powder that I really enjoy and that I continue to stick with. Now that I've discovered the Bare Minerals Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil I have found my #1 go to facial coverage makeup. It's light weight, goes on smoothly, and a little goes far. I like how compact it is and how you use only what you need. Nothing goes to waste!!! Many color completions available. Mine for me perfect and I'm medium skinned colored.
Shawna W.
Shawna W.

I have been searching for the perfect setting powder and I just found it! I have tried everything..cover fx, Kat Von d, NARS, Laura mercier, you name it and until now I was not satisfied with anything. It keeps my makeup in place all day and keeps my oil at bay! I was able to purchase the deluxe size around Christmas from Sephora and am so glad I did! I love the Bare Mineral Mineral Finishing Powder!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Buffalo, NY

After using this product, I just loved the natural look it gave my skin. I love using this product with my BB creme on those days when I'm going for more of a natural look. I also love that this product has SPF in it. But I defiantly have other setting powders that I prefer and I would not consider this one of my favorites just because I believe that there are better products out there.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Medford, NJ

I got this as a free sample from Ulta and loved it! It keeps your makeup in place all day and gives your skin a dewy glow. Plus it's SPF 25, which is higher than most. I don't usually go for anything with a shimmer, but this has such a subtle shimmer to it that it looks like a glow instead of looking like your trying to be Edward Cullen and its Halloween lol. Definitely buying again!
Belinda G.
Belinda G.

I have been looking for an affordable powder that does a good job setting my makeup and keeping my face from getting oily and this has done just that! It prevents my makeup from creasing and keeps my face oil free. I also love the SPF protection it gives. A tip I learned is to apply powder before applying foundation to keep your face oil free, it works trust me try it out!
Kendall F.
Kendall F.

bareMinerals Mineral Veil is the only finishing powder that I've ever used, but I really like it! I love how translucent it is and how well it keeps my foundation strong. I am pretty sure that the SPF 25 works, but I don't always wear liquid foundation on super sunny and hot days. I also love this product for setting under-eye concealer to prevent creasing.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Rochester, NY

This is my go to finishing powder whenever I use a loose powder instead of a pressed powder. I love the formula and have never once broken out due to using it. I have combination skin that gets oil he after make up Application after a few hours however I have noticed less oil when using this product. I would definitely keep purchasing this in fact I have!
Stevie C.
Stevie C.

The first time I used this on my face, my boyfriend of all people, commented to me how great my skin looked. Wow. Gives me a natural look while still covering my spots and light freckles. I have combination skin and attacks my oily spots while not drying out my dry spots. I also sleep in this and I never breakout because it's not bad for your skin.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME

What do you love the most about the mineral veil?
Does this really cover as well as liquid foundation? Is it good for your skin as well?
Julie A.
Julie A.
Farina, IL

I have had mine for a little bit, not long and I love it!! But it does have a strange smell. Can it go bad? It is not over 3 months old.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.

Does anyone notice a difference after using it? Maybe I'm using it wrong
Deborah E.
Deborah E.
Mexico

Does this give a matte finish and really seals make up?

Join Now