BY BAREMINERALS #12 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Bare Minerals SPF25 Mineral Veil. Get the ultimate flawless finish while protecting your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays. Complete your complexion with Tinted Mineral Veil, a feather-light finish that adds just a touch of subtle colour to your skin. Buff it on bare skin or over bare Minerals SPF 15 Foundation, and it`ll brighten your complexion, blur fine lines, and soften your features with its natural, nearly sheer shade. For a helpful how-to, click here, All skin types.

Heather N.
Monroe
I have been using bare minerals for about 3 years now.

I LOVE this set. It's great for travel! So compact but complete with everything you need for day and evening looks. I do feel it's toward the more expensive end for the amount of product you get and if I use it 4-5 times a week this set is gone in 2-3 weeks, a month at the most. So, unless you want the small containers, it is more reasonably priced in full-size products!
GREAT for my sensitive skin. I can wear it daily without fear of breakouts from too much makeup use.

Works and looks so flawless & SMOOTH! I'm in my late 30s and my "fine lines" are starting to show more & more! So, I have to be careful with what products I use to not show my age 😂. This makeup does not settle in lines. This makeup looks flawless if put on properly. It even skin tones and hides blemishes Very, Very well without feeling heavy. I always get compliments on how my skin looks when I use my bare minerals. This makeup does not get on your clothes or phone like liquid makeup does. It lasts most the day too without need to touch up. I do have to touch up if going out after work for the evening for dinner but not somewhere casual.

I use the primer, concealers, the foundation, the finishing powder, highlighter, and bronzer for starters & little bit goes a LONG way! Do not use directly from the container. Shake some in the lid as recommended! Definitely look at the instructions for each product to get the most out of them. I also use blushes and lip products.

HANDS DOWN the BEST PRIMER! It feels like velvet going on. It is light and airy but leaves a smooth surface to start your makeup applications. It is my MOST FAVORITE primer! Too, it takes so little product the tube lasts forever!

Surprisingly, the concealer is the GREAT for covering up dark circles under my eyes!!!

The blushes blend evenly and like the eye shadows stay on all day.
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Jamie R.
Fairfield, CA
Review for: Original more...
I love the Bare Minerals line of powder foundation and have always found tune Mineral Veil to be a superior product. It locks any type of foundation in place all day. I have also used a very light dusting of it as a finishing layer over my eye makeup to really lock it in place as well. The original liberal veil power is so translucent that it isn’t even visible when I use it to lock the wings of my eyeliner in place to prevent smudging.
Alexis B.
Seattle, WA
I just started using this after a recommendation from my friend, and it is amazing! I feel like all my life I have been on the hunt for the perfect setting powder, and this is it. I have combo oily skin, and I never found the perfect powder that didn’t cling to dry spots but also kept me oil free throughout the day. This one does! I also like how the powder is a light pink shade, so I don’t worry about a white cast or looking ghostly
Emily J.
Review for: Original more...
I got this product in a small beginners set and absolutely love it for a few reasons!
To begin, this product applies wonderfully. I love just being able to dip my brush in once and having the right amount of product to apply. This products coverage is overall great:)
Additionally, I find that the product's packaging always just allows a small amount of product out,which I really like. Not only that, when I apply this product, it looks beautiful on the face;)
Lacy T.
Tampa, FL
Seriously, one of the best foundation powders I’ve ever tried! Sometimes, though I tend to be more of a pressed powder kind of gal, since loose powder tends to be more messy, especially when you have to tap off excess powder from your brush each time you dip in. Nonetheless, the quality of this formula can’t be beat! It’s silky smooth and incredibly versatile. You can go for a more natural look, or build it up for fuller coverage!
Melita R.
Pasco, WA
Not sure I'm using it the right way since I know that the powder foundation they have needs to be buffed in for more coverage maybe the mineral Veil needs to be buffed in too.. but it is a different texture so I'm not too sure whether technology is the same on their mineral Veil.. it is more of a thicker powder though... it's a bit complicated that's why I give it a 3-star
Stephanie W.
Sterling Hts, MI
I don't always use this because its an extra step in a busy morning, but for special nights or when I know pictures are going to be important I take the time to apply this. It smooths out my face, I never knew what "airbrushed look" meant until I used this. I never have shiny spots (I even use this for choir concerts under hot stage lights) and my makeup never runs.
Alicia G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Original more...
I have this from when I got a lot of things from bareMinerals on a recent visit, but not really recent years ago. I never really use this anymore but I used to use a very fine dusting of this over my whole entire face after using my normal powder routine. I like that it has SPF in it but I don’t notice that it does anything as far as making my make up last longer anything.
Megan W.
Richfld Spgs, NY
My mom bought bareminerals off QVC when I was in high school 15ish years ago and in those 15 years I have yet to find a better finishing/ setting powder. It is so light and seems to disappear making you look flawless. Over makeup or on its own. I also just started to bake my brow bone with it and it keeps the oils from my skin in check and off my glasses lenses
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What do you love the most about the mineral veil?
Anne P.
Does this really cover as well as liquid foundation? Is it good for your skin as well?
Deborah E.
Mexico
Does this give a matte finish and really seals make up?
Aj W.
Can you use this over regular liquid foundation (non Bareminerals)?
Noelle L.
Is this safe to sleep in? (Not every night)