Bareminerals Mineral Cleansing Water

What it is: A no-rinse micellar cleansing water that gently removes makeup and impurities from the face, eyes and lips. What it does: Formulated with mineral-rich sea salt, cucumber, micelles and rose water, this Mineral Cleansing Water leaves skin feeling soft, smooth, cleansed and refreshed. It features a light rose fragrance. How to use: Soak a cotton pad with the cleansing water then gently smooth over your face until it's clean and refreshed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bareminerals Mineral Cleansing Water!
Charlotte, NC
While it does take off some makeup, it leaves behind a lot. You will still have traces of makeup on your face. I think it works well if you have made a mistake on your eye makeup, but not for total makeup removal in the evening. bareMinerals Mineral Cleansing Water bareMinerals
Kennesaw, GA
I mean, it’s great for your skin and all- but it does not remove makeup. I still had lots of mascara left on after trying to remove it with this. Not worth the price. If you like miscellanies water, I think a cheaper one would be about the same.
Wichita
Not entirely sure what it is or supposed to do. I use it after I remove my makeup to finish the job before I wash my face I'm not too impressed it isn't anything special. I'm not a fan of the rose scent it has either. Just seems like an extra step.