bareMinerals Meet Gen Nude™ Set uploaded by Livia C.bareMinerals Meet Gen Nude™ Set uploaded by Caterina R.bareMinerals Meet Gen Nude™ Set uploaded by Caterina R.See all 5 photos

BY BAREMINERALS

A mini duo with a pink-nude and a mauve-nude shade in two finishes to flatter every skin tone with modern, healthy-looking color. GEN NUDE™ Sugar Buttercream Lipgloss delivers ultra-creamy, moisturizing color with sheer, buildable coverage and balmy, non-sticky shine. GEN NUDE™ Bo$$ Matte Liquid Lipcolor is a long-wearing, cream-to-matte color with a lightweight, non-tacky texture. Try wearing the ultra-buttery gloss and cream-to-matte liquid lipcolor alone, or layer them together for a bolder look. This set contains: - 0.06 oz/ 1.7 g Mini Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lipcolor in Bo$$ - 0.06 oz/ 1.7 g Mini Gen Nude Buttercream Lip Gloss in Sugar It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Featuring 60 shades and four finishes, GEN NUDE was developed for all skin tones and lip tones, to be a playground of nude lip shades for everyone from makeup novice to artist. Whether you want an edgy, blanked-out nude look, a natural your-lips-but-better nude, or a deeper neutral contrast color, you're guaranteed to find shades for any look. Just blend and layer colors and finishes for infinite ways to go nude. see more...

Photos (5)
Caterina R.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I got this bareMinerals Meet Gen Nude™ Set in my Sephora play box and I'm always nervous about getting lip colors but this one is fantastic! I received it in the color Swag. It's very similar in texture and formula to the Tarteist Lip Paint. It's a matte color that is non-drying to the lips, and lasts a really long time. This formula doesn't bleed and can be used without a lip liner. It also has a very nice sweet scent! Overall, I really like this product and would definitely recommend it to my friends and family.
Allison C.
Allison C.
San Jose, CA
I have the shade Friendship and it is a perfect nude. A statement but not too dark or harsh for my fair skin. It stays on really well and doesn't crust on your lips. It works well with different skin tones as I borrowed this from my friend with a darker complexion then bought it for myself because I loved it so much!
Paige R.
Paige R.
I got this lip set for my mom, she loves nude lip colors. She was shocked to see how it made her lips feel. Very smooth. She said it smells like vanilla. She has re purchased this product 4 times I believe.  She uses it everyday. Definitely recommend this product.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
I love the formula of these lip products from bare minerals. They are matte, stay very well and do not dry out your lips like other liquid lipsticks. Of course this is not transfer proof but still a nice change up for a liquid lip that over dries your lips.
Maya M.
Maya M.
Niskayuna, NY
I love these both, one is matte and one is glossy and I would absolutely recommend them for most skin tones. I am super pale and they work well on me. They are super moisturizing and I love the subtle flavor because it isn't gross or overpowering.
Mayra P.
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
I'm a huge bareminerals fan and their gen nudes lipstick and gloss line is amazing I have 20 of them and I will continue to buy them until I have them all. I love how amazing they feel and I have recommended this to everyone. Bareminerals is amazing.
Livia C.
Livia C.
Bishop, GA
I receive this from Sephora on my Play Box this month and I'm in love with this lipstick, it's really soft and don't cracked in your lips during the day, thank you bareMinerals for this product. I receive the 2 ml/ 0.06fl.oz
Kristavel F.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I like lip glosses but hesitate to use Mate ones but this one glides on and is not the kind that rubs off in certain places and it has a nice smell and it last all day in place very kissable lipgloss
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
I received this in my Sephora Play box and I was a little disappointed. I loved the color and it applied nicely for a matte. However, there was just way too much transfer for my taste.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Never once did this product move from my lips onto another object (cups, clothing etc.). Has a chocolate scent without making the product over powering. Can't wait to purchase more.