BY BAREMINERALS

A mini duo with a pink-nude and a mauve-nude shade in two finishes to flatter every skin tone with modern, healthy-looking color. GEN NUDE™ Sugar Buttercream Lipgloss delivers ultra-creamy, moisturizing color with sheer, buildable coverage and balmy, non-sticky shine. GEN NUDE™ Bo$$ Matte Liquid Lipcolor is a long-wearing, cream-to-matte color with a lightweight, non-tacky texture. Try wearing the ultra-buttery gloss and cream-to-matte liquid lipcolor alone, or layer them together for a bolder look. This set contains: - 0.06 oz/ 1.7 g Mini Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lipcolor in Bo$$ - 0.06 oz/ 1.7 g Mini Gen Nude Buttercream Lip Gloss in Sugar It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Featuring 60 shades and four finishes, GEN NUDE was developed for all skin tones and lip tones, to be a playground of nude lip shades for everyone from makeup novice to artist. Whether you want an edgy, blanked-out nude look, a natural your-lips-but-better nude, or a deeper neutral contrast color, you're guaranteed to find shades for any look. Just blend and layer colors and finishes for infinite ways to go nude. see more...

Kiara I.
Lodi, NJ
I absolutely LOVE these, I wasn't really big into bare minerals tbh, I couldn't understand the hype but these glosses are soo nice and it's nice to find a nude shade that actually looks nude on me. I will deff be buying more soon!
Caitlyn C.
Alexandria, VA
I cannot day enough good things about their liquid lip! This is my favorite formula so far! long lasting, not too drying on the lips, fades nicely, last all day, good scent. I love the nude colors and the color selection! I want all of them and i recommend everyone trying it if youre looking for an awesome liquid lip
Jacquelyn R.
Highland, UT
I love this line!!! Oh my gosh the Gen nude liquid lip is to die for! It is honestly the only liquid lip that doesn't dry out or break apart. The formula is amazing and it lasts! I absolutely love this line because it has all of the perfect nude lip colors! I want them all!
Kendra H.
I bought this out of curiosity and it really impressed me. I think the two shades are beautiful. I wear them a lot and they work with a lot of makeup looks and clothes. I do recommend this.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I got this bareMinerals Meet Gen Nude™ Set in my Sephora play box and I'm always nervous about getting lip colors but this one is fantastic! I received it in the color Swag. It's very similar in texture and formula to the tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint. It's a matte color that is non-drying to the lips, and lasts a really long time. This formula doesn't bleed and can be used without a lip liner. It also has a very nice sweet scent! Overall, I really like this product and would definitely recommend it to my friends and family.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
I received a sample of this liquid lip in a Sephora Play! box in the shade "Swag" and while I wasn't sure how it'd look at first, I actually love it!  It's almost like a MLBB, just a bit more pink than my lips and only the tiniest bit darker.  But it's very flattering!  And it's one of those lipsticks where I forget I'm wearing it because of how comfortable it is.  It's obviously not going to last through a big meal, but it does fade gracefully and otherwise is quite long wearing.
Allison C.
Santa Clara, CA
I have the shade Friendship and it is a perfect nude. A statement but not too dark or harsh for my fair skin. It stays on really well and doesn't crust on your lips. It works well with different skin tones as I borrowed this from my friend with a darker complexion then bought it for myself because I loved it so much!
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I like lip glosses but hesitate to use Mate ones but this one glides on and is not the kind that rubs off in certain places and it has a nice smell and it last all day in place very kissable lipgloss
Paige R.
I got this lip set for my mom, she loves nude lip colors. She was shocked to see how it made her lips feel. Very smooth. She said it smells like vanilla. She has re purchased this product 4 times I believe.  She uses it everyday. Definitely recommend this product.
Courtney M.
I love the formula of these lip products from bare minerals. They are matte, stay very well and do not dry out your lips like other liquid lipsticks. Of course this is not transfer proof but still a nice change up for a liquid lip that over dries your lips.