bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush uploaded by Anastasia V.

BY BAREMINERALS #54 in Facial Makeup Brushes

You can't go wrong by picking up this Maximum Coverage Face Brush by bareMinerals. This makeup brush feels soft to the touch and will provide you with the fullest, most precise all-over application you've always wanted. The brush is made with Taklon and a large firm brush head that is perfect to use for areas that need more coverage like your eyes, nose, and cheeks with just a simple press and drag motion. You get a professional tool and professional coverage as it is designed to buff just the right amount of bareMinerals, creating a natural and flawless look, every single time. Find yourself reaching for this in your purse to create endless and gorgeous looks.

• A professional face brush that provides maximum coverage each and every time.
  • Helps you create the fullest and most precise application of makeup on your face.
  • Easy to use with its large and firm brush head to provide more coverage in the nose, eye and cheek areas.
  • Designed to buff and add just the right amount of bareMinerals keeping your look natural and flawless.
  • Brush is created using Taklon.

bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush
  • "This is a great brush for liquid foundation. I have also used it when I apply a mask. I prefer to purchase my bare minerals products from bare escentials itself. I find that this brush is also easy to clean. I actually have two of these for when Im waiting for one to dry!" in 11 reviews
Briana R.
Great brush for full coverage for under eyes and highlighting purposes. Not to mention that it is also very easy to clean and leaves no residue. Its not to pricey and gets the job done in comparison to other brushes that I have used in the past! very satisfied!
Elizabeth E.
I use this everyday for my foundation and it is one of the best brushes I have found.It is very easy to apply my powder with this brush. It is definitely worth the price I paid for it. I would definitely recommend this brush to anyone looking for a soft brush.
Georgia M.
Lawrence
I love this brush! the bristles are shaped perfect with just the right amount of stiffness. The bristles do not come off or flake either. I use this brush every day for everything other then foudation coverage. I use it to line my eyebrows, and for my eyeliner. I love it so much I purchased several of the same brush. I will def keep buying!
Priscilla A.
Azusa , CA
I love this brush! The bristles are smooth have amazing application & blend so well. I've had mine since I was 17 & it's still hands down my all time favorite! Seriously is worth every penny & would definitely recommend! Does the job & makes your makeup work to its full potential! Bare minerals has never let me down! Must buy
Xiomara S.
Little Falls, NJ
I carry this brush every where I go, this brush is light and easy to use.
I use this for my concealer and I bought it at the bare minerals store. I still
have the first one that I bought so as you can tell its long lasting. I always
recommend bareminerals to everyone.
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
I have had this brush for 9 years! It is excellent at applying m powder cream and liquids,  It especially works well to conceal blemishes.  It is in great condition even after so much washing and blending over the years.  I would buy it again, but I don't think I'll have to!
Ashley P.
Richland, WA
I love how much coverage I can get out of a light natural powder with this brush. With the light coverage foundation from bare minerals I can cover my dark circles and veins on my eyes with ease as well as give extra coverage to my acne with this brush.
Denise V.
Marana, AZ
This brush is magic! I have rosacea and sometimes after I've applied foundation there are red spots that show through. This brush makes those spots and any other imperfection disappear, giving me flawless skin!
Neishaliz C.
Chicopee, MA
Love how this brush just smooth everything in the face. It is also easy to clean and easy to apply and use. You can buy this brush in store or online. It is also a long lasting brush. Might not need a new one for months if you ways if properly.
MICHELLE L.
I use this brush almost on a daily basis when I use my foundation. It's easy to use and I have sensitive skin. I tend to use this brush more than I use the less expensive brushes that shed every time you use them. Love this brush and would definitely recommend.
annajulene06 h.
Chico, CA
How is this product compared to other brushes?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
Does this brush shed as much as other bare mineral brushes?
Brittany B.
I would like to try this out