bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush uploaded by Anastasia V.

BY BAREMINERALS #54 in Facial Makeup Brushes

You can't go wrong by picking up this Maximum Coverage Face Brush by bareMinerals. This makeup brush feels soft to the touch and will provide you with the fullest, most precise all-over application you've always wanted. The brush is made with Taklon and a large firm brush head that is perfect to use for areas that need more coverage like your eyes, nose, and cheeks with just a simple press and drag motion. You get a professional tool and professional coverage as it is designed to buff just the right amount of bareMinerals, creating a natural and flawless look, every single time. Find yourself reaching for this in your purse to create endless and gorgeous looks.

• A professional face brush that provides maximum coverage each and every time.
  • Helps you create the fullest and most precise application of makeup on your face.
  • Easy to use with its large and firm brush head to provide more coverage in the nose, eye and cheek areas.
  • Designed to buff and add just the right amount of bareMinerals keeping your look natural and flawless.
  • Brush is created using Taklon.

bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush
  • "This is a great brush for liquid foundation. I have also used it when I apply a mask. I prefer to purchase my bare minerals products from bare escentials itself. I find that this brush is also easy to clean. I actually have two of these for when Im waiting for one to dry!" in 11 reviews
Lexi C.
Bakersfield
The brush has the same texture as a paint brush almost, and it is really great at making your foundation melt into your skin and really helps cover up what ever you are trying to hide. Also doesn’t eat up to much product!
Sarah W.
Inez
I have been using this brush for years! I think for the price that it is reasonable. These brushes hold up for a very long time! I mainly use this for powders and the mineral veil. Definitely recommend this!
Maggie A.
Pulaski
It did cover very well but it did seem to lose its hair a lot. Other then that I really liked the product it fit nicely in my hand and did its job and wasn’t horrible to look at
Alisha D.
Deerfield Beach
I love this brush! Great for cream eye shadows and concealer. I use it under my eye for my lightening with cover up because it gets so close and has such nice control. I would give it ten stars if I could.
Heather V.
This brush really gives good coverage, just wish the bristles were softer, they are very stiff. Overall it works best with mineral foundation/concealer in my opinion
Randi R.
Oak Harbor, WA
This is a good brush that I have used for a few different things. From applying concealer to using it to contour my nose with a more precise line. It’s very simple, dense, and easy to clean. Very good product.
Sheila F.
Halethorpe, MD
Megan S.
Columbia, CA
love this brush, assembled well no loose bristles,
easy to clean without getting product up into the
core of the bristles. Coverage is good with out streaking
great for touch ups also has a very thin and precise edge,
love it. I will buy it again.
Deanna C.
Franklin, TN
The bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush is the perfect way to get an airbrush finish to my liquid concealer and foundation! I bought mine at at bareMinerals store. The only downside is the price. But overall I love it, and would recommend it.
Rachel G.
Lampasas, TX
A great quality brush that will last a long time with regular cleaning and up keep. I don't recommend mixing tones and using this brush, because it can pick up lots of powder. I have sensitive skin so it is great using a brush that does not irritate me!
annajulene06 h.
Chico, CA
How is this product compared to other brushes?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
Does this brush shed as much as other bare mineral brushes?
Brittany B.
I would like to try this out