bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush uploaded by Anastasia V.

BY BAREMINERALS #62 in Facial Makeup Brushes

You can't go wrong by picking up this Maximum Coverage Face Brush by bareMinerals. This makeup brush feels soft to the touch and will provide you with the fullest, most precise all-over application you've always wanted. The brush is made with Taklon and a large firm brush head that is perfect to use for areas that need more coverage like your eyes, nose, and cheeks with just a simple press and drag motion. You get a professional tool and professional coverage as it is designed to buff just the right amount of bareMinerals, creating a natural and flawless look, every single time. Find yourself reaching for this in your purse to create endless and gorgeous looks.

• A professional face brush that provides maximum coverage each and every time.
  • Helps you create the fullest and most precise application of makeup on your face.
  • Easy to use with its large and firm brush head to provide more coverage in the nose, eye and cheek areas.
  • Designed to buff and add just the right amount of bareMinerals keeping your look natural and flawless.
  • Brush is created using Taklon.

bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush
  • "This is a great brush for liquid foundation. I have also used it when I apply a mask. I prefer to purchase my bare minerals products from bare escentials itself. I find that this brush is also easy to clean. I actually have two of these for when Im waiting for one to dry!" in 11 reviews
Kristina B.
Oxford, OH
This brush is a larger version of the concealer brush. It helps me conceal a larger area but doesn’t do as good of a job. The bristles are much looser and don’t compact the makeup well.
Caitelynne B.
Savanna
This brush worked very well for me. It blended the make up very well. I also have sensitive skin, and some brushes tend to seem rough, but this one wasn’t at all.
Carrie S.
4708 Riata River Rd Apt 1008 Fort Worth Tx
This is my favorite concealer brush. The size is perfect & is a must have for your brush arsenal especially for powder concealers. You just get a max coverage with this.
Jennifer H.
This brush does a good job in getting a concentrated amount of makeup for max coverage. I had a harder time getting a good blended look with this brush. They offer better brushes so this wouldn’t be my go to if buying a new brush from Bare Minerals.
sophia d.
Boulder
This brush seriously is amazing. It is perfect for concealer for the eyelid and under eye. This brush leaves minimal to no streaks. I use this brush all the time for my every day makeup look. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a full coverage brush. #makeup #buy
Kesa A.
Wagner, SD
I wasn’t to impressed with this brush. I didn’t care much for the bristles. I felt it wasn’t applying coverage that much and felt that it held a lot of the product. Not a must have and can do without. I do however liked the size of it. I wouldn’t necessarily recommend
Maegan D.
I don’t feel this is better than any other brush I’ve used before. Applies the product well and doesn’t shed which is a plus. I use this daily as i have a new baby and i always look tired! I wouldn’t buy it again but it seems to be holding up for a long time!
Erica S.
Humble, TX
I use this brush to apply my foundation and it is the best brush to apply foundation. I feel that using sponges or anything else because they seem to soak up the product that I am using and it doesn't provide full coverage. Definitely would recommend this brush!
Breonna E.
Mohawk
This brush came in one of the BareMinerals kits I bought because they didn’t have the powder I was looking for. If you’ve been looking for a brush that will apply your concealer flawlessly and add more coverage this is the brush for you. It’s a little pricey but sometimes it’s good splurge on a good brush that will last years!
Bri 🎀.
Panama City
I love this brush. I actually use it to apply my Mac paint pot as an eyeshadow primer. The flatness works really well at scooping the product out and applying it evenly. I give it 4 stars because it isn’t a necessary brush, but I really do enjoy it.
annajulene06 h.
Chico, CA
How is this product compared to other brushes?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
Does this brush shed as much as other bare mineral brushes?
Brittany B.
I would like to try this out