bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush uploaded by Anastasia V.

BY BAREMINERALS #54 in Facial Makeup Brushes

You can't go wrong by picking up this Maximum Coverage Face Brush by bareMinerals. This makeup brush feels soft to the touch and will provide you with the fullest, most precise all-over application you've always wanted. The brush is made with Taklon and a large firm brush head that is perfect to use for areas that need more coverage like your eyes, nose, and cheeks with just a simple press and drag motion. You get a professional tool and professional coverage as it is designed to buff just the right amount of bareMinerals, creating a natural and flawless look, every single time. Find yourself reaching for this in your purse to create endless and gorgeous looks.

• A professional face brush that provides maximum coverage each and every time.
  • Helps you create the fullest and most precise application of makeup on your face.
  • Easy to use with its large and firm brush head to provide more coverage in the nose, eye and cheek areas.
  • Designed to buff and add just the right amount of bareMinerals keeping your look natural and flawless.
  • Brush is created using Taklon.

bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush
  • "This is a great brush for liquid foundation. I have also used it when I apply a mask. I prefer to purchase my bare minerals products from bare escentials itself. I find that this brush is also easy to clean. I actually have two of these for when Im waiting for one to dry!" in 11 reviews
Cassandra D.
Anchorage
These brushes are so soft! Absolutely no bristle fall out and holds concealer or foundation well! A little pricey but putting money into good brushes is a smart move.
Dinah B.
Windsor
I purchased this brush a few years ago and used it daily until I purchased an IT brush.  I really liked how my make-up looked when I used this brush to apply it.  I still like it and would recommend it....I just like the IT better!
Natalie C.
San Diego , CA
I got this brush with one of the bareminerals kits. I’m glad I did because if helps me conceal smaller problem areas. I have lots of blemishes so I use it often! It’s lasted me a little over a year and seems to be in great condition still!
Valerie G.
Rialto, CA
I don’t really use the foundation brushes for my foundation I like to stick to beauty blenders, although I have tried the bare minerals one and I have to say it works pretty well. I’d recommend this one if you’d ever want to try a foundation brush rather then a beauty blender
Sydney L.
Winona, MN
This brush puts my makeup on so easily where I don’t even feel it at times! It provides great coverage for a great price compared to other places. I love Bare Minerals and am always satisfied with their products!
samantha c.
Dallas, GA
Bare minerals is one of my absolute favorite brands. I️t can get a little expensive but it’s so worth the money. This brush I always use to put on concealer and I️t applies perfectly. I got mine from Sephora!
Marlee R.
Rexburg, ID
I use this brush pretty much daily! I use it for the bags under my eyes and any unusual redness. Really nice for getting small areas! Super soft brush and easy to clean. Would definitely recommend this one!
Channey P.
Stockton
This was given as a gift from my mother in law. She bought this product from Macy’s. I don’t know the price but it is pretty sturdy. I use it once in awhile because I’m not fond of the hair. It leave streaks on my face. I would not buy again.
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
Love love love this it really does work good it grabs the product with such ease but also blends it so good it doesn't waste the product it distributes very evenly I have had good luck with all their brushes
Amy B.
Atlanta
I love bareMineral brushes. They help to apply the makeup on an easy quick fashion. I buy my brushes from Sephora. I use the brushes every time l wear makeup. They are well worth the price and would recommend this to others!!
annajulene06 h.
Chico, CA
How is this product compared to other brushes?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
Does this brush shed as much as other bare mineral brushes?
Brittany B.
I would like to try this out